So it turns out I have chad-lite roommate but sadly Manlet 5”9 or 5”10.

D

Deleted member 21532

6'4 mogger kid.
So I moved to uni dormitory two days ago, and there I have two roommate to share, chadlite but sadly a Manlet, and 6”1 mtn roomate.

Interestingly the mtn roommate snores and have wild dreams at night like talking while sleep and mounth breaths.

While the chad-lite doesn’t snore and has his month shut.

So far it seems I really did connect well with chad-lite and he is just even more to extraverted towards me than the mtn, I also suspect the chad-lite does iq mogg our 6”1 mtn roomate because his thoughts aren’t clear when he speaks and has weird way of looking at people too.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Chadeep, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
your saying 5"10 is manlet ? where you from ? and if your from the U.S,U.K or Australia then that's dead average height

Also halo effect you think he has higher IQ and better extroverted because he's good looking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 21146, MagaPutinism and 5 others
your saying 5"10 is manlet ? where you from ? and if your from the U.S,U.K or Australia then that's dead average height

Also halo effect you think he has higher IQ and better extroverted because he's good looking
I wish that wasn’t the case, our mtn roomate is really good guy as far as I can judge but the chad-lite is more friendly to me, also his thoughts are precise while when the mtn speaks you get lost easily. Both are Turks to be honest, I am the international student. I only said Manlet because I am 6”4 so he doesn’t have height halo.

• Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I wish that wasn’t the case, our mtn roomate is really good guy as far as I can judge but the chad-lite is more friendly to me, also his thoughts are precise while when the mtn speaks you get lost easily. Both are Turks to be honest, I am the international student. I only said Manlet because I am 6”4 so he doesn’t have height halo.
Understandable so one is just better at social skill's and doesn't have any sort of speech impediment or thinking process.

Also understandable you called him a manlet since your 6"4 (mogger).

the real question is tho is this guy a actual chadlite or you basing it off male gaze rating structure ? or female gaze structure ? So is he like a prettyboy phenotype or masculine?

Understandable so one is just better at social skill's and doesn't have any sort of speech impediment or thinking process.

Also understandable you called him a manlet since your 6"4 (mogger).

the real question is tho is this guy a actual chadlite or you basing it off male gaze rating structure ? or female gaze structure ? So is he like a prettyboy phenotype or masculine?
Not all he isn’t pretty boy, just insane chin and jawline projection and good curly hair. He might have some work done to be honest, but he said he is from farmers family and ate raw meat, milk all his life, but then that should have given enough hgh to grow taller isn’t it? I don’t know.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Not all he isn’t pretty boy, just insane chin and jawline projection and good curly hair. He might have some work done to be honest, but he said he is from farmers family and ate raw meat, milk all his life, but then that should have given enough hgh to grow taller isn’t it? I don’t know.
nAH bro i suspect thats some under the knife typa shit boi.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
nAH bro i suspect thats some under the knife typa shit boi.
Either way I ain’t gonna discus black pill stuff in any way possible with him , but seems reallly friendly towards me than the mtn.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Either way I ain’t gonna discus black pill stuff in any way possible with him , but seems reallly friendly towards me than the mtn.
yeah he is nicer to you because your 6'4 so you already command respect and kindess.

yeah he is nicer to you because your 6'4 so you already command respect and kindess.

So far what I have observed in Turkey, people are either super friendly nice to me or they kinda intimidated by me ( like they are kinda curious and suspicious of me). So the mtn falls the second category.

So far what I have observed in Turkey, people are either super friendly nice to me or they kinda intimidated by me ( like they are kinda curious and suspicious of me). So the mtn falls the second category.
Wish i was 6"5 bro ngl it's legit lifemaxx height better then a good looking face for longevity.

H E I G H T IS A HALO ANYWAYS SO YOU CAN SLAY WITH TALL ASS HEIGHT BY ITSELF DESPITE BEING NORMIE OR LTN IN THE FACE

Wish i was 6"5 bro ngl it's legit lifemaxx height better then a good looking face for longevity.

H E I G H T IS A HALO ANYWAYS SO YOU CAN SLAY WITH TALL ASS HEIGHT BY ITSELF DESPITE BEING NORMIE OR LTN IN THE FACE
Both are like 50/50, I have a tall friend who kinda struggled with tinder but doesn’t in real life. I am very thankful to God, That I have both.

Both are like 50/50, I have a tall friend who kinda struggled with tinder but doesn’t in real life. I am very thankful to God, That I have both.
oh... nvm

Do you live in Turkey?

Cool. I'll give you an advice, use okcupid. Every other dating app sucks here.

Also 5'10 is average so the chadlite should slay hard if he actually is chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21931
because his thoughts aren’t clear when he speaks and has weird way of looking at people too.
thats litterally a High IQ trait

Cool. I'll give you an advice, use okcupid. Every other dating app sucks here.

Also 5'10 is average so the chadlite should slay hard if he actually is chadlite.
I ain’t into slaying bro, hopefully I’ll meet someone worth presueing at uni and really make good trustworthy friends.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Homunculus and Xangsane
I ain’t into slaying bro, hopefully I’ll meet someone worth presueing at uni and really make good trustworthy friends.
Based tbh. Do you live in Istanbul? Maybe we will run into eachother someday.