So it's apparent enough that Tails, you follow this forum. You have shouted it out in a negative light a few occasions now. I have a question for you

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
IMHO you have overtaken Wheat Waffles in terms of 'insight' with regard to facial aesthetics, genetic determinism etc and all of that stuff right.

I have watched a lot of your latest content and have got to say am very impressed by the arguments put-forward, the ability you have to express abstract thought as well as read between the lines. It's really impressive.

I agree with the vast majority of your LooksMaxing advice. I believe the female gaze has never been more prevalent than it has today and that's not to say it hasn't always been so.

The only thing I'll ask is why you veer away from advising dudes on the surgical measures they can take? And here we're talking about the dudes.... between a 4-6/10. I've never seen you advocate for it either. Are you against normies going into this sort of thing and rather are much more stood on the view that hair-styling, leaning and choosing the right fashion are the most optimum ways to go?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Landorus, Lorsss, Pumanator and 2 others
Now of course I don';t know what user account you have on here, but you clearly have one

Be good if we could talk with you man. Just make a reply or even respond in an email if that's ok?

I'll leave an email I've just created, here: BudBudDingDing@mail.com

Be good to chat with you bro

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 9801, ascension and 1 other person
kiddha bhai :Comfy:

IMHO you have overtaken Wheat Waffles in terms of 'insight with regard to facial aesthetics, genetic determinism etc and all of that stuff right.

I have watched a lot of your latest content and have got to say am very impressed by the arguments put-forward, the ability you have to express abstract thought as well as read between the lines. It's really impressive.

I agree with the vast majority of your LooksMaxing advice. I believe the female gaze has never been more prevalent than it has today and that's not to say it hasn't always been so.

The only thing I'll ask is why you veer away from advising dudes on the surgical measures they can take? And here we're talking about the dudes.... between a 4-6/10. I've never seen you advocate for it either. Are you against normies going into this sort of thing and rather are much more stood on the view that hair-styling, leaning and choosing the right fashion are the most optimum ways to go?
Tails' ratings are extremely flawed and he is quite biased when it comes to that.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Oberyn and Pumanator
This belongs in off topic. Move it or I’ll delete it

• JFL
Reactions: gtuktm, ArdaxHG, Deleted member 9801 and 4 others
Now of course I don';t know what user account you have on here, but you clearly have one

Be good if we could talk with you man. Just make a reply or even respond in an email if that's ok?

I'll leave an email I've just created, here: BudBudDingDing@mail.com

Be good to chat with you bro
bro uses mail.com

• JFL
Reactions: Sigmamale, Moggie and Slavic Subhuman
Tails' ratings are extremely flawed and he is quite biased when it comes to that.

I've noticed he overrates the female gaze a tiny bit but not by much. I think a balance is ideal but for 15-23 year old girls then obviously it's far more feminine. He caters his content to teenage boys rather than dudes in their mid 20s and above and that's why I think there's a bias

What ratings are you talking about though? Did he give you a 3 or something with his Fiverr service? What are you saying? Lmao

The only thing I'll ask is why you veer away from advising dudes on the surgical measures they can take? And here we're talking about the dudes.... between a 4-6/10. I've never seen you advocate for it either. Are you against normies going into this sort of thing

I think its because you cannot become a prettyboy with surgery, you will never have that harmony, chads are starting to settle with HTBs it's fucking over, we are in a post-surgery ascension world, you cannot longer escape your genetic jail.

There is only one way, hardcore islamism (isis/taliban), its giga over for 90% of males

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
This belongs in off topic. Move it or I’ll delete it

Not at all because it's regarding looksmaxxing and surgery

Someone needs attention I can see.

Play with your ponies

What ratings are you talking about though? Did he give you a 3 or something with his Fiverr service? What are you saying? Lmao
lmao nah I don't give my money to grifters lmao you can literally just find out your rating by yourself based off of how you are treated irl its not particularly all that difficult:ROFLMAO:

@Anstrum95 was given a flat average rating when everybody knows he's like a HTN chadlite and we've seen the ratings of other people who were rated and he gave them passable ratings despite them being unsalvageable, it's clear he's pandering to an audience to keep the gravy train running lmao

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Moggie, MakinItHappenReturn and sub5inchcel
I think its because you cannot become a prettyboy with surgery, you will never have that harmony, chads are starting to settle with HTBs it's fucking over, we are in a post-surgery ascension world, you cannot longer escape your genetic jail.

There is only one way, hardcore islamism (isis/taliban), its giga over for 90% of males

You're screaming doomer with this post man and I think it's a little exaggerated

But ok, let's say your concept is correct, why advise on soft and fashion maxing advice then?

Evolutionary pyschology is BS especially theories all of his vids like that can be disregarded

literally pseudo science with only theory nothing substance or practice

• Hmm...
Reactions: Moggie
Evolutionary pyschology is BS especially theories all of his vids like that can be disregarded

wdym evolutionary psychology? exqnple

lmao nah I don't give my money to Grifters lmao you can literally just find out your rating by yourself based off of how you are treated irl its not particularly all that difficult:ROFLMAO:

@Anstrum95 was given a flat average rating when everybody knows he's like a HTN chadlite and we've seen the ratings of other people who were rated and he gave them passable ratings despite them being unsalvageable, it's clear he's pandering to an audience to keep the gravy train running lmao

He gave Anstrum a 5/10 ? LOL

@Anstrum95 is this true? What pics did you send this guy? Damn I thought that was WW's flex to overrate so he avoids people slating him in videos on YouTube lmao

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
he is a low iq german that cant speak english properly

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel

@Anstrum95 is this true? What pics did you send this guy? Damn I thought that was WW's flex to overrate so he avoids people slating him in videos on YouTube lmao
Wheatwaffles does the same, he overrates too

idk about his ratings but his videos are really good. Espec B L U E it made me want to punch my screen that indian guy is next level cucked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Win, MakinItHappenReturn and Moggie
why advise on soft and fashion maxing advice then?
some lucky chadlites can transition to prettyboys, some HTNs can transition into cutecels, his advice is aimed for above average men with soft features

You're screaming doomer with this post man and I think it's a little exaggerated
The only way to ascend now is with JBW and geomaxxing, legit attractive young girls are not impressed with masc chads anymore, tails really has a point

• JFL

also anstrum surpasses 5/10 on lower third alone (irl rating not psl. Psl wise he sits right on 5 psl actually)

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
he is a low iq german that cant speak english properly

All I've seen is that English isn't his primary language. Obviously that's gonna harm his literacy in his videos duh?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565

exactly. Sexual selection pill and ornament pill or never began for your scientific literacy

• +1
Reactions: Thecovenant
MakinItHappenReturn, at the very least masc guys are penalized one point in SMV

A random teenager 7/10 can dress like a eboy and get a harem of girls thirsty for him, a 7/10 masc guy can benchpress a car and he will still be invisible to zoomer females, he needs to be an actual 8/10 chad to compete against eboy faggots

Its fucking over

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ceo of cope
s

selfish gene theory is not flawed tho is it? It even supports blackpill and sexual selection because it disagrees with the "good genes"/adaptation theory of sexual selection completely
Elaborate more on the last part

I dont think the selfish gene being false would discount the blackpill, my main problem with it and tails use it a lot in his vids too is thinking that people never think of being a group just by individuals, and they have no care otherwise

basically an egocentric world view

Wheatwaffles does the same, he overrates too

I know that more than anyone here lol tbh. Loads of dudes come to me and everytime Wheat rates them 1pt higher than I did.

His content is also becoming more and more catered towards societal normies. Meaning guys that are as part of the 'woke' matrix. He's very careful with what he says now and has become a little bit of a people pleaser.

It's understandable when you become that famous, you wanna maintain your success and continue to grow, so you begin to look at your audience and you begin becoming a bit of a puppet and start saying things for effect. I've seen many YouTubers do this after they had a good start to their YouTube careers

I find his content is all very basic and elementary now. It's like he's checking boxes.

Talk about simping, approaching, hypergamy etc. This is all very basic level for dudes that got involved in the community during the pandemic, because of the pandemic lol. For newbies though it's all super interesting. Like 'girls generally date up? Wow. No way. Really. Oh yeah that is true... you are so right! I never thought about that' lol

It's hardly his fault though as the groupies/normies and red pill coaches beat him up left and right verbally if he gets perceived as being too fatalistic, which often outsiders love to say the philosophy is. I think he's very self conscious of being perceived an incel. One feminist YouTuber clown was slating him hard

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Racky and Ceo of cope
Elaborate more on the last part

I dont think the selfish gene being false would discount the blackpill, my main problem with it and tails use it a lot in his vids too is thinking that people never think of being a group just by individuals, and they have no care otherwise
he misunderstands selfish gene theory. It was never about individuals being selish. Rather, that the smallest and most relevant unit of selection is a single heritable gene, not the entire genome of an organism. He basically states that genes are the things that actually exist to propogate themselves and that other genes and us humans are just their propagation machines that they reluctantly use/work together with to copy themselves. Genes mostly only exact a statistical tendency on individual behaviors and dont directly control them, hence humans not being entirely selfish and being able to "defy" their biology. But the selfish gene theory is too complex to explain in a single post on .org without being dnr'd so you should read the book or a summary of it (maybe watch vids of dawkins explaining it himself) its a good read.

• +1
Reactions: Thecovenant
he misunderstands selfish gene theory. It was never about individuals being selish. Rather, that the smallest and most relevant unit of selection is a single heritable gene, not the entire genome of an organism. He basically states that genes are the things that actually exist to propogate themselves and that other genes and us humans are just their propagation machines that they reluctantly use/work together with to copy themselves. Genes mostly only exact a statistical tendency on individual behaviors and dont directly control them, hence humans not being entirely selfish and being able to "defy" their biology. But the selfish gene theory is too complex to explain in a single post on .org without being dnr'd so you should read the book or a summary of it (maybe watch vids of dawkins explaining it himself) its a good read.
also the book literally explains why people still work in groups despite genes being selfish. Basically the survivablity of individual genes would be higher if their survival machines/vehicles would work with other vehicles. This also happens on the gene scale itself with one gene working with other genes on the same chromosome or across an entire chromosome or cel, with cels being the first most primitive survival vehicles. In the case of siblings, children, people in your family, community, ethnic group etc it's because of different degrees of relatibility to you (aka chance of sharing specific genes, which are still copies of eachother just the same as they would be if the gene were to literally split and copy at that moment).

also the book literally explains why people still work in groups despite genes being selfish. Basically the survivablity of individual genes would be higher if their survival machines/vehicles would work with other vehicles. This also happens on the gene scale itself with one gene working with other genes on the same chromosome or across an entire chromosome or cel, with cels being the first most primitive survival vehicles. In the case of siblings, children, people in your family, community, ethnic group etc it's because of different degrees of relatibility to you (aka chance of sharing specific genes, which are still copies of eachother just the same as they would be if the gene were to literally split and copy at that moment).
honestly a lot of the theory is just common sense after you figure out the main thesis of it, but the book is still worth a read especially for blackpillers (as are books about sexual selection and beauty in animals)

Ive read some of his shit , not a fan, I dont like mixing human behaviour with wow look at what animals do and his views on religion, The selfish gene book ive never read, once i get to know a certain subject to be bs i dont bother with it.

Check this normie getting super pissed off at getting accurately rated average. He gets pissed af and has no clue what any of the bones represent lmao

@Ceo of cope @PrinterAndFaxMachin

Lmao I can't believe this. Wheat got this absolutely spot on

He is logging into Facebook to show what girls rated him in bloody middle-school LMAO

• JFL
Reactions: Lawton88, Racky and Oberyn
honestly a lot of the theory is just common sense after you figure out the main thesis of it, but the book is still worth a read especially for blackpillers (as are books about sexual selection and beauty in animals)
Very good article, this would very likely explain the racepill aswell, atleast the "averageness" factor

Ive read some of his shit , not a fan, I dont like mixing human behaviour with wow look at what animals do and his views on religion, The selfish gene book ive never read, once i get to know a certain subject to be bs i dont bother with it.
I agree with his behavior and views on religion but selfish gene theory is legit. Not bs at all and has tons of evidence and proof in support of it. You gotta seperate artist from art

Check this normie getting super pissed off at getting accurately rated average. He gets pissed af and has no clue what any of the bones represent lmao

He is logging into Facebook to show what girls rated him in bloody middle-school LMAO

Honestly normies have been delusional about their looks since forever. Nothing new or suprising this has been known since even early manosphere/redpill days. If every normie was high iq and aware of their looks they would be in this site and busy getting surgeries. Just the fact that so many normies let themselves go bald completely proves either their unawareness/delusion of lookspill and their looks or that they dont give a shit aboit being ugly. Thry probably dont know the full extent of how well gl people are treated. Bread and circusses indeed

• +1

I didnt get 5/10, I got rated as a "normie", " "no offense" and then "he told me to seamaxx"

this thread original post is what he told me in discord voice chat

and this is the video I sent to rating section in that discord

a day later I got banned by some mod and he told me to live my life or smth:oops:

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn and Oberyn

I didnt get 5/10, I got rated as a "normie", " "no offense" and then "he told me to seamaxx"

View attachment 1842893

a day later I got banned by some mod and he told me to live my life or smth:oops:
He is completely retarded to tell you of all people to SEAmaxx. Probably underrates above average ppl to generate hope in his uglier clients so they pay for ratings

• JFL
Paying for ratings are more like paying for someone to tell you you are beautiful jfl

View attachment 1842893

Tbh that video makes your lower third look smaller and less defined than it is. Webcams do that in general

• Hmm...
I've noticed he overrates the female gaze a tiny bit but not by much. I think a balance is ideal but for 15-23 year old girls then obviously it's far more feminine. He caters his content to teenage boys rather than dudes in their mid 20s and above and that's why I think there's a bias

he overrates asians bcs he is asian

• +1
Raters either heavily underrate or overrste their own race. Hence i feel like every rater should be white since they feel the need to cope the least

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn

View attachment 1842893

So he basically meant 5/10 because that's a norme isn't it right?

When you mean 6 or 4 you elaborate on it with high tier normie etc

He is having a laugh by saying you're a normie HAHAHAHA

Weirdo. He definitely knew about you from here and Lookism and knowing you're a professional Gamer failo'ed you in his subconscious brain. Surprises me tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Oberyn and Deleted member 16474

100%

He throws a lot of Asian chads into the mix when he's doing his videos even though he knows the Asian pheno is the second worst to have ahead of Indian

Uses all the outlier k2 pop stars and shit and calls them pretty boys

It's unprofessional not to be objective tbh. Esp as a Black Pill YouTuber where the philosophy is built on separating emotion and being purely as objective as you can possibly be

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Oberyn and Deleted member 16474

View attachment 1842893

Tbh you didn't show off your jaw there and you were chin tucking too much, but it's irrelevant as he's seen your shit from Lookism and LooksMax

• Woah
And it makes no sense as Anstrum plays right into the female gaze lol so how can he be a normie 5?

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
100%

He throws a lot of Asian chads into the mix when he's doing his videos even though he knows the Asian pheno is the second worst to have ahead of Indian

Uses all the outlier k2 pop stars and shit and calls them pretty boys

It's unprofessional not to be objective tbh. Esp as a Black Pill YouTuber where the philosophy is built on separating emotion and being purely as objective as you can possibly be
I guess those asian chads are looksmaxxed to the ghills and appeal to the female gaze and I think he uses tiktok as a benchmark of what women want and thats a valid place to see what prime women truly like

and chads are pretty much chads, doesnt matter the pheno if you have it then you have it

• +1
I guess those asian chads are looksmaxxed to the ghills and appeal to the female gaze and I think he uses tiktok as a benchmark of what women want and thats a valid place to see what prime women truly like

Yeah but it's small minded as the average tiktok user is aged 16 lol. May be he doesn't go out?

TikTok is a pretty boy zone. Not many masculine Chads are going to dick around on there. Their testosterone levels are too high for all that lmao - I'm joking of course

I don't really ever go on TikTok. Barely. Without someone linking me. Are there no masculine Chads?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Racky

Lol one of the reasons why black pill may never go mainstream among men like red pill is that a lot of men like him have huge egos and would rather cope than accept their reality

• +1
Reactions: Racky, Oberyn and MakinItHappenReturn
Lol one of the reasons why black pill may never go mainstream among men like red pill is that a lot of men like him have huge egos and would rather cope than accept their reality

Precisely

Wheat Waffles got one thing right

The truth doesn't sell

Only lies, fantasy and hope

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Oberyn

what a fucking retard. unbelievable. don't even know the bone names but trying to make fun of it. absolutely delusional cuck. I'd say with his cuck personality he is 4/10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back