So it's apparent enough that Tails, you follow this forum. You have shouted it out in a negative light a few occasions now. I have a question for you

i don't think im balding bro :soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart, MakinItHappenReturn, Lawton88 and 1 other person
Yeah but it's small minded as the average tiktok user is aged 16 lol. May be he doesn't go out?

TikTok is a pretty boy zone. Not many masculine Chads are going to dick around on there. Their testosterone levels are too high for all that lmao - I'm joking of course

I don't really ever go on TikTok. Barely. Without someone linking me. Are there no masculine Chads?
I don't watch tiktok myself but i've seen some clips on youtube that masculine muscular chads do use tiktok

:oops:

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
He rated me a HTN and you rated me a MTN. I believe you are more accurate bro (y), but yeah tails is better than WW...definitely a lot more creative and insightful.

At the end of the day i believe it makes very little difference unless you are a strong HTN. I see so many semi-decent babes with average height super-NT/statusmaxxed LTN-MTN's that makes me believe LMS (LOOKS, MONEY AND STATUS) still reigns supreme

Users who are viewing this thread

Back