So I've finally gone & said to the hell with it & purchased a True Mirror. A mirror that allows yourself to view yourself as others view you

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
This is one thing everyone should do before trying to upgrade their aesthetics with surgery. Subhuman, Normie, Chad-Lite, doesn't matter.

Dca773af5b3887bc04d92eb169a67017

Now I can see, how fucked my canthal tilt and ptosis is to others, not just myself? :ROFLMAO:

For those who don't know what the True-Mirror is; here's a brief explanation:

And here's some random geek's take/review on the product

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, TheChosenChad, vvshredded and 4 others
but you're not used to seeing yourself that way so asymmetries are exaggerated

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, tombradylover, LooksThinker and 14 others
2sZQ.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Sikkunt23, Spartacus1- and 9 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 5746, Spartacus1- and 19 others
but you're not used to seeing yourself that way so asymmetries are exaggerated

I think that brain wiring shit is overrated.

This is how others see me and wouldn't you always wanna know? Besides, isn't that what the Blackpill's all about? Discovering the truth as to your genuine level of attractiveness? And before someone says; "you're above-average anyway" that's besides the point. We can always improve and tbh as a Curry I should look to right? lol but not only this, it's intrigue too. I guess you prefer living in the delusion? Or no? You're not BluePill right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Men face their truth.
You're going to have to get over the initial shock because you might despise the way you look (I've used a true mirror) so take that into account before you start thinking your even worse than you thought

And also @TheLurch try and not post pictures of random guys. I had a pm from @vvshredded yesterday saying you posted his pictures asking for a rate randomly in a thread?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8019
@Truthmirrorcoper

And also @TheLurch try and not post pictures of random guys. I had a pm from @vvshredded yesterday saying you posted his pictures asking for a rate randomly in a thread?
I said in that same thread it wasn't me and I was farming reacts

scammed :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and 5'8manlet
You're going to have to get over the initial shock because you might despise the way you look (I've used a true mirror) so take that into account before you start thinking your even worse than you thought

Different men deal with different things, in different ways. Let's no project. May be I will not like it, may be I will. May be I won't even see THAT MUCH of a difference to my reflection. Either way. I want to know. I want to have some control over outside perception and my identity in the world.

May be you're just Mr Sensitive. Doesn't mean everybody else is.

I said in that same thread it wasn't me and I was farming reacts

You're beginning to annoy me kid. I don't care and quit telling me how I am going to respond to something like I am a conditioned/programmed robot.

yeah well the guy didnt want his face on this site. He asked for a private rating here and seemed bothered that some random guy posted his face here publicly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10679
yeah well the guy didnt want his face on this site. He asked for a private rating here and seemed bothered that some random guy posted his face here publicly.
Oh my bad I'll ask mods to take it down, I got it from reddit so I thought it'd be public, PM me the user so I can say sorry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8019
Zoomers have the most pussy perspective on things, I swear. They were born shivering in a cold little Instagram test-tube.

Let's just NOT DO ANYTHING incase we fail at trying to live.

You could have simply used the camera on your phone.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Spartacus1-, Deleted member 5969 and 1 other person
You could have simply used the camera on your phone.

Nah. Not the same thing. Was waiting for this predictable reply.

Think about it dude. The camera distorts your face by putting it through a filter. So even if and when your image isn't reflected with the camera, it's still distortion. That's why all those people in the first video in the OP were so shocked. Coz you think they ain't got cameras? :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
you fucking dumbass did you just drop $300 for a piece of compressed sand? you could had just used 2 normal mirrors jfl at your iq tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Spartacus1-, Deleted member 10709 and 2 others
you fucking dumbass did you just drop $300 for a piece of compressed sand? you could had just used 2 normal mirrors jfl at your iq tbh.

IMG 0429

I have money anyway. So it's all good. Lol at you @hopemaxxer. You sound poverty stricken. Do you even have a car? Hahahahahaa.

Men face their truth.
Im mirin you for this , people on here cope so hard about truthmirrors because they reveal their subhumanity. A truth they desperately run from

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8019 and Deleted member 6908
Waste of 300 dollars hope it was worth it faggot :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Spartacus1- and Deleted member 6273
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8019 and Deleted member 6908
Waste of 300 dollars hope it was worth it faggot :soy:

Did I make you feel anxious imagining the possibility that you could look worse than you already subhuman do?

Aw poor baby. Come here. Gimme a hug. It's ok my bwother.

This is one thing everyone should do before trying to upgrade their aesthetics with surgery. Subhuman, Normie, Chad-Lite, doesn't matter.

View attachment 850096

Now I can see, how fucked my canthal tilt and ptosis is to others, not just myself? :ROFLMAO:

For those who don't know what the True-Mirror is; here's a brief explanation:

And here's some random geek's take/review on the product

bro ngl this is the biggest waste of money ever, could have paypal'd it to me instead so i could so something worthwhile with it

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and JimmyDreamsOfZygos
Have fun with bdd
I dont need to cry Over it because Im not a assymetric cunt. Truthmirrors are legit the same thing for me.

bdd = cope for being ugly and assymetric

Have fun with bdd

Have fun running from your truth and instead of facing it and overcoming any mental adversity that may come your way.

Have fun being defeated before you have even began. Have fun thinking having this mentality will get you a white Stacey.

I have money anyway. So it's all good. Lol at you @hopemaxxer. You sound poverty stricken. Do you even have a car? Hahahahahaa.
typical curry rat who copes with money response, saving money doesn't mean poor but i never expected much from someone like you anyways tbh

bro ngl this is the biggest waste of money ever, could have paypal'd it to me instead so i could so something worthwhile with it

Have you used the product? How would and do you know? You suddenly a mind-blowing expert on this?

Coming at me with the conformist bullshit opinion. Tryna fit in. Fucking sad.

• JFL
Reactions: vvshredded
typical curry rat who copes with money response, saving money doesn't mean poor but i never expected much from someone like you anyways tbh

You're a self confessed ugly bastard who rots in the forum's chat-room day and night saying; "I just wanna touch a girl". Lmao. Fuck outta my thread you bitter little waste of man who will leave no-mark on this world.

Have fun running from your truth and instead of facing it and overcoming any mental adversity that may come your way.

Have fun being defeated before you have even began. Have fun thinking having this mentality will get you a white Stacey.
I'm aware of my facial flaws, a truth mirror will not help you

They overcharge for those mirrors. $300 for strapping a couple of mirrors together...

What a ripoff...

Use two mirrors and save yourself 300 rupees

• JFL
Reactions: onnysk and Deleted member 10679
Have you used the product? How would and do you know? You suddenly a mind-blowing expert on this?

Coming at me with the conformist bullshit opinion. Tryna fit in. Fucking sad.
just get someone to take a photo of you or take a back camera photo from a distance its not that hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
They overcharge for those mirrors. $300 for strapping a couple of mirrors together...

What a ripoff...

200$ you pussy. Read it. I'm in the UK so that's the shipping.

I've got money. It's nothing to me. We don't all operate from the same budget.

• Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
You're a self confessed ugly bastard who rots in the forum's chat-room day and night saying; "I just wanna touch a girl". Lmao. Fuck outta my thread you bitter little waste of man who will leave no-mark on this world.
i live rent free in your head jfl tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and vvshredded
B4701e30a73912e03f8269577d3b8ee0

• +1
Reactions: Laflame
Won't mere-exposure effect eventually get you accustomed to the true mirror. You will filter out flaws and asymmetries eventually. The incel brain will find any means to detract from his subhumanity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Anyone wishing to discuss the actual product?

Or are we just going to have the same brain-dead; "what a rip-off" responses so you can sound "BlackPill cool" on a BlackPill forum?

Won't mere-exposure effect eventually get you accustomed to the true mirror. You will filter out flaws and asymmetries eventually. The incel brain will find any means to detract from his subhumanity.

I don't have an incel brain. I'm not an incel. Don't project.

Take your loser username with Cel in it and your loser Avatar display with a spastic shivering in it and fuck off out my thread.

You fucking doom and gloom bastard.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 206 and EverythingMattersCel
I don't have an incel brain. I'm not an incel. Don't project.

Take your loser username with Cel in it and your loser Avatar display with a spastic shivering in it and fuck off out my thread.

You fucking doom and gloom bastard.

Wasn't even referring to you but your paranoia came out. Only an incel brain would see a comment about incels and assume it was being directed at them.

"You don't choose your personality, your personality is assigned to you based on a combination of your tendencies and how your looks get others to treat you from youth onwards"

Also, fitting sig for a paranoid incelibate like yourself...

Wasn't even referring to you but your paranoia came out. Only an incel brain would see a comment about incels and assume it was being directed at them.

"You don't choose your personality, your personality is assigned to you based on a combination of your tendencies and how your looks get others to treat you from youth onwards"

Also, fitting sig for a paranoid incelibate like yourself...

It doesn't matter. I don't like to be immersed and surrounded by losers. I don't want loser company. Get the fuck outta here.

I knew clearly you weren't talking about me, but it doesn't mean I wanna hear this. You're a fucking loser. I've seen your posts. Go post in a; "she only wants Chad" thread. Not this one. I'm too red-pill for subhuman looking men.

• Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
@MakinItHappen

Can't you donload true mirror app on any phone and use that? It reverses the camera.

Nah. Not the same thing. Was waiting for this predictable reply.

Think about it dude. The camera distorts your face by putting it through a filter. So even if and when your image isn't reflected with the camera, it's still distortion. That's why all those people in the first video in the OP were so shocked. Coz you think they ain't got cameras? :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262 and vvshredded
just take a photo of the mirror ... ?