So I've finally gone & said to the hell with it & purchased a True Mirror. A mirror that allows yourself to view yourself as others view you

Zoomers so afraid to disagree with the majority, they gotta pm me. Lol sad.

Da9c13559721c54492360ccc7606d6b7

just take a photo of the mirror ... ?

What's your job? Do you work in McDonalds? What are these jewish flexes about? So fucking tight bruv.

What's your job? Do you work in McDonalds?
????

just take a back camera photo of yourself from a distance , its not that hard or complicated. and not distorted. thats how you see most celebrities picss

????

just take a back camera photo of yourself from a distance , its not that hard or complicated. and not distorted. thats how you see most celebrities picss

OH THAT'S CLEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me know if it's worth it

I made my own for $50

????

Why a back camera and not a front camera photo?

ramblings of a mentally deranged oldcel

never seen yourself on video ?

I want a full body one so I can really see what surgeries I need

How is this different than any other mirror? Is this like enchanted with some magic or some shit?

This is one thing everyone should do before trying to upgrade their aesthetics with surgery. Subhuman, Normie, Chad-Lite, doesn't matter.

View attachment 850096

Now I can see, how fucked my canthal tilt and ptosis is to others, not just myself? :ROFLMAO:

For those who don't know what the True-Mirror is; here's a brief explanation:

And here's some random geek's take/review on the product

bump