So makinithappen rated me 4/10 with vomit-tier 3/10 SMV. What surgeries do I need?

thegoat

thegoat

PSL 3.5 | 5'8" | Half-curry
You know it's fucked when people are attaching suicide disclaimers immediately after rating you.

I'm a 21yo halfcurry 5'8 virgin (but had kiss). It's utterly over at this point without drastic looksmaxxing measures. I've been told I have an OK base due to decent eye area, so what surgical procedures need to be done to salvage some SMV?

Fronts:

Sides:

**All pics were taken in the 15-20% bodyfat range, gonna remake this post once I hit 12%.**

Thanks ma niggas

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Birdcell, WhiteGoodman, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 6 others
@OldVirgin @subhuman incel these are the users you need to listen to 👍

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Toth's thot, LooksDeficiency and 6 others
don’t think surgeries is what u need, you’re about average tho

judging by your base u wont ascend to high tier normie range

best shot is working on your body and just softmaxxing

your head shape looks off when your hair is short so keep your hair a medium-long length

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, MaxillaMaxing, subhuman incel and 2 others
don’t think surgeries is what u need, you’re about average tho

judging by your base u wont ascend to high tier normie range

best shot is working on your body and just softmaxxing

your head shape looks off when your hair is short so keep your hair a medium-long length
What about fillers? One guy recommended me tear trough and chin fillers

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Half curry and half what?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Your biggest failo is midface and there's no surgery

Lower third is weak and rounded
So genio + jaw angle implants
Or fillers but it's only temporary

Maybe bimax but idk

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, mulattomaxxer, LastHopeForNorman and 5 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel and gamma
Careermax for sure

The important thing is that you still have sex appeal, your not hideous looking in any way. Your only alternative to ascend is to start roiding, you look like your 15 years old at 21. No surgery will change that, it will make you look uncanny. You need testosterone. Grow your hair out, gymmax / get ripped and leg length surgery - ( 5'8 ) is fine depending on where you live

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, MakinItHappenReturn, Biiyo03 and 2 others

Chinlet. Every time.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and thegoat
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, MakinItHappenReturn and thegoat
4/10 seema fair. Lean out and get something done for you jaw

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn and thegoat
Start doing face pulling to improve your maxilla.

You have an oblong face shape, so the messy fringe haircut needs to be permanent.

• +1
Reactions: thegoat
Jfl its not over, you can acend by doing soft maxxes and NT maxxing.

You look latino passing so I reccomd you grow your hair out and get a edgar cut or any type that latino guys look good with.

View attachment Short-Spiky-Edgar-Haircut.webp
Images

You should also improve your fashion and swag maxx with earrings and jewelry. I would reccomend just copy a Latino that's your age on tiktok, copy his haircut, clothes, style everything.

Also your eyebrows are thick so that's a good thing, you can shape them up and make them look nice and aesthetic.

You should also take care of your skin, healthy glowing skin is needed for pretty boy maxxing.

Lastly you could benefit from a sarm cycle, 10 - 15lb of muscle would look good your really skinny.

You can also look into fillers to look more asthetic, good luck.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 16346 and thegoat
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Start mewing/face pulling

u got good forhead/temple width. It’s short and wide so that’s good

also cut fat and lift

Haircut coupd ascend you. Look into perms

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16215 and thegoat

this any better or what

Massively damn. You acc look above average there. Lean out and stylemaxx before thinking about surgery. Not over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16215, FailedNormieManlet, MakinItHappenReturn and 1 other person
Wtf is wrong with this nigga makinithappen when I read it I thought you were gonna be legit deformed instead your a normal dude that can ascend with more effort put towards hair god this forum is fucking stupid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Birdcell, Primordial, Deleted member 16110 and 11 others
Wtf is wrong with this nigga makinithappen when I read it I thought you were gonna be legit deformed instead your a normal dude that can ascend with more effort put towards hair god this forum is fucking stupid

You realise 4/10 is a 'normal', but below average looking 'dude', right?

Pin-point for me what you feel was wrong in what was said pls?

• Ugh..
Your biggest failo is midface and there's no surgery

Lower third is weak and rounded
So genio + jaw angle implants
Or fillers but it's only temporary

Maybe bimax but idk

Did I get much wrong in your view?

@StrangerDanger thoughts?

• Ugh..
  • Ugh..
He knows how to rate but he put that 3 like it's hard for you to get past a 3 . Your body is very looksminned and you know it . If you train it very hard and maybe grow your hair you'll at least become a 6

• +1
  • JFL
you have a big frame for a 5'7 guy

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and thegoat
He knows how to rate but he put that 3 like it's hard for you to get past a 3 . Your body is very looksminned and you know it . If you train it very hard and maybe grow your hair you'll at least become a 6

I put 3/10 SMV

I put 4/10 looks-wise

He will never get to a high tier normie face which is 6/10

He will never get to an SMV of 6/10 even with a ripped physique because he is 5'8 tall and has a 4/10 face

This place is turning into a Reddit hang-out, only people are pretending to be based but are really Blue Pilling sentimental guys that haven't the mental fortitude to disassociate their emotions from reality.

3/10 SMV was because of his body otherwise it would have been 4/10.

With longer hair, a better physique and fashion as a halo... sure he could be at around 5/10 SMV + money and a flash car, why not?

But 6/10 SMV? Not at 5 feet 8, with his pheno and looks-base

That's just pure blue pilled and not being impartial minded bro. At all. Your brain is faking it because you want the guy to have hope and I get that. He can still do ok and there is hope for him, but you are making out like he can be good looking because you feel sorry for him. It's like you guys overrated slightly below average dudes because you relate to them. Like your emotional brains can't handle it.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 8165 and MaxillaMaxing
I put 3/10 SMV

I put 4/10 looks-wise

He will never get to an SMV of 6/10 even with a ripped physique because he is 5'8 tall and has a 4/10 face

This place is turning into a Reddit hang-out, only people are pretending to be based but are really Blue Pilling sentimental guys that haven't the mental fortitude to disassociate their emotions from reality.

With longer hair, a better physique and fashion as a halo... sure he could be at around 5/10 SMV + money and a flash car, why not?

That's just pure blue pilled and not being impartial minded bro. At all. Your brain is faking it because you want the guy to have hope and I get that. He can still do ok and there is hope for him, but you are making out like he can be good looking because you feel sorry for him. It's like you guys overrated slightly below average dudes because you relate to them. Like your emotional brains can't handle it.
Chill out indian Aladdin

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell
I got 4.75 from Makinithappen and no suicide disclaimer , he doesn't even care :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, Deleted member 8165, mulattomaxxer and 2 others
I put 3/10 SMV

I put 4/10 looks-wise

I'm comparing him to normies . They're looksmined . Only a small minority take care of their bodies . Even in this site where it's all about outside looks there is still skinnyfats including you

Juat because train your body is a mainstream advice doesnt make it less important

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946
I'm comparing him to normies . They're looksmined . Only a small minority take care of their bodies . Even in this site where it's all about outside looks there is still skinnyfats including you

Juat because train your body is a mainstream advice doesnt make it less important

Dude we have countless examples of guys who are 4/10 and sub 5'10 in height looksmaxing with gym and improving their looks by 0.5pts and their sex-appeal by 1pt.

You are talking about going from a 4 to a 6.

I am not dissing train your body - you should know from my posts and myself that I am a super supporter of health, exercise and lifestyle, but don't start telling him he can become 'at least 6'. I mean it's absurd. You've even used the word at least in there, which suggest you are saying 'at most 7' or some madness.

He needs surgery to turn female heads. The best advice for this guy is surgery. Red Pill Looks Maxing isn't enough for him and that is coming from a place of WANTING the best for the kid. He needs Black Pill Looks Maxing.

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing
The 3/10 SMV is completely fair man even with steroids my potential isnt insane.

At this point ive been out to clubs/bars atleast 15 times, I already get height and frame mogged very noticably, and when you're get facemogged on top of that its completely over JFL. I've not tried OLD, but so far ive done 20 cold approaches all failures, 1 warm approach with an ugly 3/10 asian which was successful but I chose not to fuck her that night.

In fact anything over 4 SMV would be highly incongruous with my (albeit limited) experience.

Dude we have countless examples of guys who are 4/10 and sub 5'10 in height looksmaxing with gym and improving their looks by 0.5pts and their sex-appeal by 1pt.

You are talking about going from a 4 to a 6.

I am not dissing train your body - you should know from my posts and myself that I am a super supporter of health, exercise and lifestyle, but don't start telling him he can become 'at least 6'. I mean it's absurd. You've even used the word at least in there, which suggest you are saying 'at most 7' or some madness.

He needs surgery to turn female heads. The best advice for this guy is surgery. Red Pill Looks Maxing isn't enough for him and that is coming from a place of WANTING the best for the kid. He needs Black Pill Looks Maxing.
By at least I didnt mean with this site standards I just just meant he'll be above average while going out . Also I didn't know his height when I said that now I would say body maxed he would be at least 5 . That's average in the normie rating .
He also have a small neck and you gotta know how much that brings down a face

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
The 3/10 SMV is completely fair man even with steroids my potential isnt insane.

At this point ive been out to clubs/bars atleast 15 times, I already get height and frame mogged very noticably, and when you're get facemogged on top of that its completely over JFL. I've not tried OLD, but so far ive done 20 cold approaches all failures, 1 warm approach with an ugly 3/10 asian which was successful but I chose not to fuck her that night.

In fact anything over 4 SMV would be highly incongruous with my (albeit limited) experience.
Just wear lifts .its a brutal world out there and dont say it's over when you have the body of a literal cuck that's waiting for the bull to bring him vegan pizza

• JFL
Things aren’t looking good for u. The phenotype, the height, those hips, that midface, that lower third… you’re not particularly ugly but there’s a long way to go

• +1
By at least I didnt mean with this site standards I just just meant he'll be above average while going out . Also I didn't know his height when I said that now I would say body maxed he would be at least 5 . That's average in the normie rating .
He also have a small neck and you gotta know how much that brings down a face

I can agree on 5 SMV without surgery if he gyms hard, social circle expands, gets money, sick car and a good job

I would get surgery if I were him. Bimax. His bite is fucked and you can see that from simply starring at this mouth in the front-view.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and MaxillaMaxing
And are you 5'7 or 5'8 @thegoat ?

• Ugh..
@MakinItHappenReturn I am about the same SMV/looks level as this dude. The truecel wasn't me. I was just LARPing JFL. But I'm def bad looking and need surgery to be average. I'm taller than I claimed too. 5'10 and 3/8" (just measured now). A lot of the points you mentioned to him sort of apply to me.

• JFL
  • Woah

Buy 1 inch lifts. Don't go bigger than that. Don't train legs with the lifts on.

Train your body nonstop and get double jaw (Bimax) surgery. Build muscle. To the fuck with caring about being sub 14% bf. It's a Zoomer meme. You need surgery.

Can you afford bimax?

They can cost up to 30 grand with an average surgeon and 80 grand with the most high calibre

You're a young man at 21. It is important that you change your physical appearance asap before society feeds you back too much negativity for your neurotransmitters to get over.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: subhuman incel, Edgar, MaxillaMaxing and 1 other person
That's a lie
It isnt since she was unzipping my pants and multiple of her friends told me she wanted to beforehand. I can show more proof but im not about to get pressed over a 3/10

@MakinItHappenReturn I am about the same SMV/looks level as this dude. The truecel wasn't me. I was just LARPing JFL. But I'm def bad looking and need surgery to be average. I'm taller than I claimed too. 5'10 and 3/8" (just measured now). A lot of the points you mentioned to him sort of apply to me.

You want me to analyse and rate you? PM me now. I got around an hours' free time.

• Ugh..
Currently I would say you slightly below average but its not over for you.
Softmaxxing:
Skincare - Remove Ance and Beta Catorene for natrual glow.
Gym - Body needs work
Haircut - Basement Dweller tier Haircut
Eyebrows - Could use trimming. They look odd. Your eyes are quite nice however.

Hardmaxxing:
Bimax? Lip lift (might look gay idk) for lower third. You have a long midface and a small lower third.

• Love it
It isnt since she was unzipping my pants and multiple of her friends told me she wanted to beforehand. I can show more proof but im not about to get pressed over a 3/10

You're a pussy then. She's slightly ugly with a good or average body? You had a chance to pop your cherry and rejected it like a twat.

If you had been gym maxxed you would have possessed the testosterone to smash. Why did you back out? You think you have options bruh? If she had an average body and a mildly ugly face, then you should have smashed.

Were you scared? What's going on? Very very stupid. Fuck a girl and at least your confidence goes up a little and you feel more drive to gym, looksmax and create yourself further as a man.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Introvertednarc, marin and 1 other person
Can you afford bimax?
I can afford it but id have to dedicate a lot of time to wageslaving for it. Currently got 50k saved up.
You're a young man at 21. It is important that you change your physical appearance asap before society feeds you back too much negativity for your neurotransmitters to get over.
Based logic, I think I should stop bitching around and hop on a test cycle. I've already done decent research on this

You're a pussy then. She's slightly ugly with a good or average body? You had a chance to pop your cherry and rejected it like a twat.

If you had been gym maxxed you would have possessed the testosterone to smash. Why did you back out? You think you have options bruh? If she had an average body and a mildly ugly face, then you should have smashed.

Were you scared? What's going on? Very very stupid. Fuck a girl and at least your confidence goes up a little and you feel more drive to gym, looksmax and create yourself further as a man.
Yeah I realise now that I shouldve (literally no reason not to tbh), but at the time my logic was like the validation of knowing I had the option to is good enough, also was on 30 days of nofap.

Yeah I realise now that I shouldve (literally no reason not to tbh), but at the time my logic was like the validation of knowing I had the option to is good enough, also was on 30 days of nofap.

You got pic(s)? You didn't answer what her body was like? If she had an average body and you didn't smash, something is wrong.

• Ugh..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back