So makinithappen rated me 4/10 with vomit-tier 3/10 SMV. What surgeries do I need?

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar
Balkan. Absolute suifuel having 5'10 mother and 5'11 younger brother.
Are you maybe adopted? I never ever saw someone shorter than his mother. Anyway 5,8“ is fine. You have a solid base. Softmax and leave this forum ASAP! There are better places online.

You want me to analyse and rate you? PM me now. I got around an hours' free time.
I know where I stand. 3-4/10. Same as this dude facially. There are personality issues of course but my looks are 80% the problem. You rated the truecel I LARPed as 3/10 and I mog him hard JFL so I am not sure if you are a good rater. I am more of a casually unattractive dude. Difference between me and @thegoat is that my ugliness can't really pinned down to a few or several sub par features but just a general lack of harmony/appeal that STILL persists even when I morph myself with good features. It's a very complex situation that you won't be able to crack. I am devising a surgical plan to get me out of this mess.

Haircut as other users have pointed out is the easiest one to get out the way, perm would definitely suit, also start hitting the gym in a slight calorie deficit to fix your shitty physique. Once you get lean and fix your hair you’ll see the glaring problems better.

• +1
Reactions: thegoat
im still waiting too:Comfy:

PM me now real quick

If the pics are shit I will ignore

Front, side and 3/4

Preferably on video, 6 feet away from lens but that doesnt mean half a bloody room lol

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 8165
I know where I stand. 3-4/10. Same as this dude facially. There are personality issues of course but my looks are 80% the problem. You rated the truecel I LARPed as 3/10 and I mog him hard JFL so I am not sure if you are a good rater. I am more of a casually unattractive dude. Difference between me and @thegoat is that my ugliness can't really pinned down to a few or several sub par features but just a general lack of harmony/appeal that STILL persists even when I morph myself with good features. It's a very complex situation that you won't be able to crack. I am devising a surgical plan to get me out of this mess.

I can pin it down for you - trust me

I am a critical thinker

Send it

• Ugh..
Reactions: subhuman incel
You have a long midface right, so the key to off-setting this is to get as wide a face as possible. Wide cheekbones and jaw. Bigonial width. Your palate size isn't so bad, so this may be worth a try
How do u attain this? Surgeries and fillers?
Stop looking for shortcuts. You want a super lean muscular physique. LEAN MUSCULAR. Wide shoulders. Juicy thick neck
My natty genetics are dogshit, here is the result of 2 years gymmaxxing with PPL 5 days per week and tracking cals while bulking and cutting. I'm not gonna become some masc ogre on roids lmao, instead maybe i can get a LEAN MUSCULAR AESTHETIC physique with steroids

The pics are on the same day, the first is unfrauded, the second is good lighting and flexing with pump

Are you maybe adopted? I never ever saw someone shorter than his mother. Anyway 5,8“ is fine.
Basically 0 chance since ive got a DNA test and the particular balkan country which my mum was from was shown. TBH shes only 1 inch taller than me shed be 5'9

You look like a kid thats your main issue grow some stubble or a beard atleast..
And work on your body and neck you are very skinny i feel.

5'8 is not goo but not that bad either so softmaxx first you will be around average then i feel

• +1
grow some stubble or a beard atleast
IDK how no one else has recommended this, I could easily fraud my lower third with a beard.

The problem is i have virtually no beard hair, just some neck hair. I'm 21 so I dont think theres any pubertal changes left. Is a beard transplant a viable option?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
IDK how no one else has recommended this, I could easily fraud my lower third with a beard.

The problem is i have virtually no beard hair, just some neck hair. I'm 21 so I dont think theres any pubertal changes left. Is a beard transplant a viable option?
You are late bloomer maybe i also had no beard or facial hair at 21 but now at 24 i have a big ass beard and get a shadow when i shave by evening..

So maybe wait a little or use minox if u want faster beard growth (tho i have heard its really bad for your skin dont know how true is that)

• Woah
@qwertyqazqwerty

C20534eab7ba02e554654363abd4de01

• Ugh..

Forgot to add you have a very good bigonial width too.

The width of your face is good, which is why you survive the slightly long face.

Lose weight and grow the eyebrows WIDER you fuckwit. Why you plucked the sides of them I don't know and stop additionally plucking underneath your eyebrows, as low set brows are sexy to women you complete idiot.

• Ugh..
That down-turned mouth sticks out to me, makes you look sad and unnaproachable.

Just fixing that would be a considerable improvement.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, MakinItHappenReturn, thegoat and 1 other person
That down-turned mouth sticks out to me, makes you look sad and unnaproachable.

Just fixing that would be a considerable improvement.

Screams BIMAX

• Ugh..
The downturned lips can be fixed with fillers if he doesn’t wanna do surgery.

He's not a middle aged woman coping with collagen loss, so he better go surgery.

• Ugh..
I can pin it down for you - trust me

I am a critical thinker

Send it
Not exactly comfortable PMing my actual pics though (fairly pointlless too. It's over as it stands)

I have made a couple of morphs of myself with some changes I am planning to my face. Need your opinion on them.

Last edited:
Not exactly comfortable PMing my actual pics though (fairly pointlless too. It's over as it stands)

I have made a couple of morphs of myself with some changes I am planning to my face. Need your opinion on them.

Send me the morphs and I'll send you the block. Autist.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and N1666
Send me the morphs and I'll send you the block. Autist.
Fair enough. But isn't that point of this website. It's pretty easy to figure out where you stand looks-wise. Knowing what surgeries you need to improve is far more complex.

Last edited:
Fair enough. But isn't that point of this website. It's pretty easy to figure out where you stand looks-wise. Knowing what surgeries you need to improve is far more complex.

Not when I don't see where you actually are you pathetic shady shit-wit.

Makes the morphs pointless. Where is your actual starting point?

• Ugh..
Not when I don't see where you actually are you pathetic shady shit-wit.

Makes the morphs pointless. Where is your actual starting point?
My starting point is obviously not very good. But I think I can become average after some surgeries on my nose, jaw and eyes. That plus leanmaxxing should help too. Even below average like 4-5/10 is good enough for me. Like I said, I am about as ugly as OP.

My starting point is obviously not very good. But I think I can become average after some surgeries on my nose, jaw and eyes. That plus leanmaxxing should help too. Even below average like 4-5/10 is good enough for me. Like I said, I am about as ugly as OP.

Work on your communication skills. You fucking retard. Learn that no means no, or they'll consider it rape.

• Ugh..
It's pretty easy to figure out where you stand looks-wise
its not basically everyones delusional about themselves. Including you as evidenced by the halfwitted comment that your flaws are too difficult to define jfl

I thought I was attractive not that long ago since a fair amount of people IRL have said im cute, but now I know its purely because I look young and not in a good way, if you compared me to actual 15 year olds im still below average.

Tbh 50% of SMV is height and frame and race. His face slightly below average, but being 5’7 pajeet will murder him

• +1
You got pic(s)? You didn't answer what her body was like? If she had an average body and you didn't smash, something is wrong.
alright after more consideration i just bitched out coz i was afraid of getting memed for fucking an ugly by my mates, half of which are also incels (so fucking stupid and sad tbh). No point dwelling on the past tho

Below average tits and ass but not fat. Not gonna send pics.

its not basically everyones delusional about themselves. Including you as evidenced by the halfwitted comment that your flaws are too difficult to define jfl

I thought I was attractive not that long ago since a fair amount of people IRL have said im cute, but now I know its purely because I look young and not in a good way, if you compared me to actual 15 year olds im still below average.
You are right. Your experience is similar to mine. People have called me good looking but I never thought I was as I basically got no interest from women. I know that people gaslight ugly people. In fact, I have repeatedly stated that you can't rely on compliments to gauge your attractiveness as people lie, even here. They have done it in front of me. I know from how women treat me and what I learned here that I am def below average.

Before I found PSL I thought I was like 4-5/10 so low end of average. But after, I realized I must be closer to like 3-4/10. Def ugly. About the same as you. But not truecel. I was a truecel at one point and it was pretty obvious.

About the flaws are difficult to define part. I used to cope that a few minor procedures could greatly improve my looks. I thought I had potential but the thing is even very invasive ones like bimax won't help me much. Because it seems my entire harmony is off so I don't look much better in morphs where I fix my flaws. I'll send them to you and you'll see what I mean.

Last edited:
  • +1

You'd be surprised a lot of ugly dudes know they are ugly. I have had a few of them admit this in front of me.

• +1
Reactions: needjawsurgery
Looks kazakh-uzbek

Imagine that fat curry @MakinItHappenReturn giving you BDD

• JFL
Reactions: N1666

Users who are viewing this thread

Back