So many faggots at my gym

P

Prettyboy

Banned
I was going through the location filter on instagram for the gym I attend (I never took the time to look it up before) and like half of the posts by guys was some homo shit

These are guys I see on a day to day basis in the gym and I didnt even know so many of them were homos

I’ve even found one guy who I overheard talking sometime back in summer he started taking fin because juice is raping his hair.. now I found his insta and apparently he even has an onlyfans page where he advertises himself as “twunk (hunk twink) “

Girls recently got their only girls section in the gym where no males are allowed… so they can feel safe 💁🏼‍♀️

But as a man you must use the same changing room as these homos, who cares about our safety

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Manu le coq, n0rthface and 20 others
My gym is just hordes of 16 year olds hyping each other up for their 185lb bench PR

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30433, klip11, Deleted member 18890 and 12 others
My gym is just hordes of 16 year olds hyping each other up for their 185lb bench PR
Utterly mogs my bench

E3e566e9521e2771d58068e2d26e8d69

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 18890, zharupodrugu and 2 others
Like ive found this guy on insta, he has a before gym and after pic

Dude listened to PSLers and male gazemaxxed

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, incel194012940, 5'8manlet and 10 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Girls recently got their only girls section in the gym where no males are allowed… so they can feel safe 💁🏼‍♀️
Doubt theyll use it since the only reason they come to gyms is to get attention from men

• JFL
Gay people are so gross man you should change your gyms
I'm not even super homophobic or anything but their entire culture literally revolves around one night stands, that's why AIDS and shit were so common among them, they literally have gay cruises where they just butt blast each other all the time
Gay culture is like an even more degenerate version of roastie culture
The one thing I will appreciate though about them is that they aren't as sneaky about it as foids are, at least most gays seem to be very upfront and open about their advances, who they like, shit like that

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs, n0rthface, Elvisandreaa and 6 others
Gay people are so gross man you should change your gyms
I'm not even super homophobic or anything but their entire culture literally revolves around one night stands, that's why AIDS and shit were so common among them, they literally have gay cruises where they just butt blast each other all the time
Gay culture is like an even more degenerate version of roastie culture
The one thing I will appreciate though about them is that they aren't as sneaky about it as foids are, at least most gays seem to be very upfront and open about their advances, who they like, shit like that
Ive heard they have their own community in all cities and most people know each other from there… they are also stupidly promiscous within that circle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Lmao and Hero of the Imperium
It's good. Gay men are straight men's best friends.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and aBetterMii
But as a man you must use the same changing room as these homos, who cares about our safety
You aren't in danger, gays don't have to rape cause they can fuck if they want anyway

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, zharupodrugu, the BULL and 1 other person
Are there actually women only parts of gyms now? There isn’t one at my gym or any I’ve been to. Pretty stupid tbh. Getting iois in the gym mid workout gets you more pumped. Now some hairy hunk fuck will be eye balling your ass cheeks mid squat JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 21620, Prince88 and 1 other person
You aren't in danger, gays don't have to rape cause they can fuck if they want anyway
They can fuck subhumans when they want
Chad Is Always in High demand

• JFL
This was know for a while among normies most obsessed gymbros are gay.
Ssssaaaaaa

• JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E and gymmaxedhorse
In my gym there is one skinny young guy who always walks around with a lat spread and rolled up sleeves of his t-shirt exposing his thin arms.

And during the workout he grunts extremely exaggerated

Makes me cage everytime

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, n0rthface, Lmao and 3 others
In my gym there is one skinny young guy who always walks around with a lat spread and rolled up sleeves of his t-shirt exposing his thin arms.
View attachment 1855784
And during the workout he grunts extremely exaggerated

Makes me cage everytime
I started making weird noises so people know not to fuck with me

Like "GWAH GWAH GWAH GWAH GWAH"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and smvmaxxertilllate
In prison, most of the rapists are men who consider themselves to be heterosexual and many of those men only fuck women outside of prison. Openly gay men are more likely to be targeted for rape and gay men are raped in prison at a higher rate and are likely to be raped by a man who considers himself heterosexual

I was going through the location filter on instagram for the gym I attend (I never took the time to look it up before) and like half of the posts by guys was some homo shit

These are guys I see on a day to day basis in the gym and I didnt even know so many of them were homos

I’ve even found one guy who I overheard talking sometime back in summer he started taking fin because juice is raping his hair.. now I found his insta and apparently he even has an onlyfans page where he advertises himself as “twunk (hunk twink) “

dude today i saw at least two retards confessing their fagness on this forum. @Manu le coq and @whiteissuperior
sad. And so many shitskin that are closeted fags too like @Jiyn @luljankybo

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and whiteissuperior
dude today i saw at least two retards confessing their fagness on this forum. @Manu le coq and @whiteissuperior
add @ICANNOTBECONTAINED on that list too

?? how am i a closeted fag? All i said was gooks dont have high smv, not sure how that translates to being gay

• JFL
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22230 and Deleted member 17791
Dn rd

• JFL