try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
However Truth be told once a fat bitch always a fat bitch 80% of the time

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: halloweed, yyy, itzyaboyJJ and 3 others
High E fat distribution can compliment the face as much as it does the body, within reason

• Love it
Reactions: try2beme
High E fat distribution can compliment the face as much as it does the body, within reason
I doubt it. Show me a woman who's face looked better fat than thin and I'll reconsider the validity of your claim.

I doubt it. Show me a woman who's face looked better fat than thin and I'll reconsider the validity of your claim.
Bruh all ur opinions are so out of touch im concerned

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Yesterday I saw a white foid who was slighty fat but she had big tits and a proportionated body, she looked so fuckable. Imagine her in bed she must be so soft like a fucking pillow and her face was high MTB. Things I cannot have man, I look so shit when fat.

• Love it
Bruh all ur opinions are so out of touch im concerned
I judge female appearance like model agencies. If I liked curves on women then i would've lost my virginity earlier because chubby girls were interested where thin girls thought I was boring. :(

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Klasik616
I judge female appearance like model agencies. If I liked curves on women then i would've lost my virginity earlier because chubby girls were interested where thin girls thought I was boring. :(
Maybe youre gay im not insulting you but model standards are for marketability not raw attraction

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
I need to cum in a bellybutton asap

• +1
And then you transitioned because you knew it was over

• +1
And then you transitioned because you knew it was over
Nah I prayed that i wouldn't be transgender back when I was 10 years old and girls showed me some interest, but I was never popular I'll admit.

If inceldom turned people trans then 97% here would be, yet they cope with raw meat and jaw augmentation surgery even if they're 5'9 and boneless.

It's about the soul, not how people treat you.

• +1