So many foids live rent free in my head for years

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Even after they've descended. This includes former classsmates, colleagues and just random people I've spoken to including girls I've chadfished or come across on social media. I remember their names and they are forever engraved in my head. It's pathetic and comforting at the same time. I think its more curiosity than infatuation at this stage. I feel like I've grown up with them, while they wouldn't have a fucking clue who I was if they ever walked past me. Brutal.

I usually want to see what guy they've ascended with. If they have kids, where they go on holiday, what jobs they have. How much of a life I am missing out on. :feelswhy::feelswah:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Zonar, BrahminBoss and 4 others
Same and I hate it. I can't get over one girl I liked back in 2022-2023 and it still haunts me.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, ElTruecel and SecularIslamist
Same and I hate it. I can't get over one girl I liked back in 2022-2023 and it still haunts me.
Try 2013 nigga. I literally remember the last moment I saw her in real life. Thursday 16th May 2013 around 9:30-35ish, at back of school gates.

She doesn't live rent free in my head as she used to ofc. But maybe once every 2-3 weeks I have a google of her name / social media coz I'm bored.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kingpiin, Tabula Rasa, to_stop_da_cope and 3 others
Even after they've descended. This includes former classsmates, colleagues and just random people I've spoken to including girls I've chadfished or come across on social media. I remember their names and they are forever engraved in my head. It's pathetic and comforting at the same time. I think its more curiosity than infatuation at this stage. I feel like I've grown up with them, while they wouldn't have a fucking clue who I was if they ever walked past me. Brutal.

I usually want to see what guy they've ascended with. If they have kids, where they go on holiday, what jobs they have. How much of a life I am missing out on. :feelswhy::feelswah:
Holy shit this is how you know it’s game over and Treuceldom is imminent. I relate to this but I have stopped. You should stop or be a curry and arrange marriage max it’s literally an option for your kind I dunno why you are so fucking prideful to use it.

Give up on Arabs go get a nice piryanka vanshulvindu from Curryland and be happy and create more curry bunnies

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro, Tabula Rasa and SecularIslamist
Why do you think that is?

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Holy shit this is how you know it’s game over and Treuceldom is imminent. I relate to this but I have stopped. You should stop or be a curry and arrange marriage max it’s literally an option for your kind I dunno why you are so fucking prideful to use it.
Bro I know arranged marriages is a get-out-of-jail card and I should be easily be able to get top 1% from curryland. But yes I have pride and dignity. It's literally a loser's way out. All my life I told my parents I'm not getting arranged marriage. I've told all my friends the same exact thing. I don't think I'd be able to live getting one and living with shame hanging over my head the rest of my life. Unless she looks like Aishwarya Rai - but slim chance. Not because of my height or face, but my parents don't have that good of social connections back home. I literally need to be son of a president or CEO for that.

Give up on Arabs go get a nice piryanka vanshulvindu from Curryland and be happy and create more curry bunnies
I know for a fact I can get MENA irl. The main issue there is 0.1 MENA girl per 100,000 where I live.

Bro I know arranged marriages is a get-out-of-jail card and I should be easily be able to get top 1% from curryland. But yes I have pride and dignity. It's literally a loser's way out. All my life I told my parents I'm not getting arranged marriage. I've told all my friends the same exact thing. I don't think I'd be able to live getting one and living with shame hanging over my head the rest of my life. Unless she looks like Aishwarya Rai - but slim chance. Not because of my height or face, but my parents don't have that good of social connections back home. I literally need to be son of a president or CEO for that.

I know for a fact I can get MENA irl. The main issue there is 0.1 MENA girl per 100,000 where I live.
Ah I see your of peasant status back home? I cannot relate my family name has clout back home still as I’m so distanced from them it’s thin at best. But yeah I’m also prideful it’s why I don’t give up and date a fat cumskin.

Yeah I’m in the same situation. I want a black or ethnic girl but they are super rare where I am and the ones that are around are all gay and ugly. A decent looking one is rare and it’s heeetbreaking as I only appeal to them where I am based. Still if I’m willing to fuck curry foids in my incel phase then you should have 0 issue doing it as your pajeet.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Why do you think that is?
To fill in the void in my life? Maybe. If I did ascend in an alternative universe at 18, I highly doubt I would do it.

Some guys and even girls do stalk their ex's and whatnot. My brother does this. But it's still possible to move on if you go on to a (healthy) relationship. I just never moved on with someone IRL. I just moved on to another girl in my imagination.

Ah I see your of peasant status back home? I cannot relate my family name has clout back home still as I’m so distanced from them it’s thin at best. But yeah I’m also prideful it’s why I don’t give up and date a fat cumskin.
Not peasant. They are villagers and they do have status. But status in a random village is not status in Dhaka where all the top tier girls (if any) are. Top 0.1% here brutually mogs top 0.1% in villages.
Yeah I’m in the same situation. I want a black or ethnic girl but they are super rare where I am and the ones that are around are all gay and ugly. A decent looking one is rare and it’s heeetbreaking as I only appeal to them where I am based. Still if I’m willing to fuck curry foids in my incel phase then you should have 0 issue doing it as your pajeet.
Locationceldom is the most brutal trait of ethnics. Also when ethnic girls have the highest standards possible as a result of living in the West, its the most clown situation. They lowkey know guys do 'better' back home. They are deluded as they don't know themselves they have the advantage in the West.

I'm ngl for my age and ethnicity I do pretty well even on OLD. But yeah even when I do match a top 5% curry she ghosts/blocks at the smallest red flag in me.

Last edited:
To fill in the void in my life? Maybe. If I did ascend in an alternative universe at 18, I highly doubt I would do it.

Some guys and even girls do stalk their ex's and whatnot. My brother does this. But it's still possible to move on if you go on to a (healthy) relationship. I just never moved on with someone IRL. I just moved on to another girl in my imagination.
I thought the same, but perhaps you had a different mindset. I was going to say it’s because you’re single.

• +1
I thought the same, but perhaps you had a different mindset. I was going to say it’s because you’re single.
I'm hypothesizing but yes if I wasnt single maybe I wouldnt care and move on as well. I do get attached really easily actually. So yes, maybe I would forget about these women if I was in a relationship. They help fill in the void.

I'm hypothesizing but yes if I wasnt single maybe I wouldnt care and move on as well. I do get attached really easily actually. So yes, maybe I would forget about these women if I was in a relationship. They help fill in the void.
@InnerVoid

Become chud, and then you will live RENT-FREE in THEIR minds !

They live so rent free in your head that you want to be one of them

same tbh it's such an autist creepy truecel outcast quiet KHHV loser trait ngl

actually I'm more obsessed about recent oneitis than previous ones but still I think about them sometimes

I wish I ascended and they all descended tbh

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and SecularIslamist
I wish I ascended and they all descended tbh
Tbh I've reached that stage where all my oneitis have descended and they have settled with oofey doofeys.

It's a bittersweet feeling to see they've descended tbh. It's nice to know what you've obsessed over is now just a memory.

I'd like to move on to another oneitis but ever since I left uni it's not happened.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
cuck trait, bulls only care about destroying pussy,cucks care about falling in love:blackpill:

• WTF
I still think about the girl I was obsessed with in 2001
Over

• JFL
Reactions: gujaraticel and SecularIslamist
Tbh I've reached that stage where all my oneitis have descended and they have settled with oofey doofeys.

It's a bittersweet feeling to see they've descended tbh. It's nice to know what you've obsessed over is now just a memory.

I'd like to move on to another oneitis but ever since I left uni it's not happened.
greate quote bro...:bigbrain:

• So Sad

✍️✍️✍️✍️:fire::fire::fire::fire:

• JFL

well tbh my current oneitis is kinda the most significant one in my life even tho I haven't speak to her more than just a few words jfl

she's so cute and kinda autistic as well but I'm too high inhib to try anything with her ngl

on the other hand, my ex-oneitises mean nothing to me today even tho I liked them before like some of them were my friends some were strangers GENERALLY I NEVER WAS SO OBSESSED WITH ANY OF THEM except with my first oneitis who was a Becky I worshipped a lot jfl

today I don't give not a single molecule of a fuck about her... bitch rejected me and later told her friends that she hates me... for admitting her that I'm into her lmao... I wish her the biggest fuckin descension possible...

• +1
well tbh my current oneitis is kinda the most significant one in my life even tho I haven't speak to her more than just a few words jfl

she's so cute and kinda autistic as well but I'm too high inhib to try anything with her ngl

on the other hand, my ex-oneitises mean nothing to me today even tho I liked them before like some of them were my friends some were strangers GENERALLY I NEVER WAS SO OBSESSED WITH ANY OF THEM except with my first oneitis who was a Becky I worshipped a lot jfl

today I don't give not a single molecule of a fuck about her... bitch rejected me and later told her friends that she hates me... for admitting her that I'm into her lmao... I wish her the biggest fuckin descension possible...
At least you asked her out. Maybe that help d you get over. All of my oneitis I never asked out and I still think about them from time to time. From ages like 15 to 25 I moved from one oneitis to another. Just filling in a void.

• So Sad
Reactions: hopecel
At least you asked her out. Maybe that help d you get over. All of my oneitis I never asked out and I still think about them from time to time. From ages like 15 to 25 I moved from one oneitis to another. Just filling in a void.
assume that they would reject you and that you disgust them and move on

that's what I did but this first one oneitis from elementary school literally did that... now I'd rather die alone than be with her ngl

What a fart ahahaha

assume that they would reject you and that you disgust them and move on
Idk man that makes me like them even more. I even tried to imagine my oneitis beat me up and call me a curry subhuman. It only turned me on.

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and hopecel
Idk man that makes me like them even more. I even tried to imagine my oneitis beat me up and call me a curry subhuman. It only turned me on.
Jeffrey... when did you become such a sissy beta cuck? Jeffrey... quit being Jeffrey

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro and SecularIslamist