So many girls have nice asses in 2022

And even then it doesn’t mean shit unless you have the face and height to back it up

There are so many manlet/ugly gymcels out there with insane phsyique that get low quality trash or nothing at all

A good body is a multiplier to your face+ height

You need a good base
An ugly girl with a nice ass is still hot

An ugly gymcel like @Bandana with a good body still looks like shit

Body halo is more important for girls for some reason, idk why

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 8908, Johnnybegood and 2 others
An ugly girl with a nice ass is still hot

An ugly gymcel like @Bandana with a good body still looks like shit

Body halo is more important for girls for some reason, idk why
I’d legit fuck a hideous girl if she had a high sex appeal phsyique with hips ass tits waist ect

Body is so fucking important for women it’s insane. I legit couldn’t date a girl with a shit body, even if she was giga stacy facially, I’d get so bored and want to cheat.

I’m forever grateful that my gf has a top tier ass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15791, Looks234, AscendingHero and 1 other person
I’d legit fuck a hideous girl if she had a high sex appeal phsyique

Body is so fucking important for women it’s insane. I legit couldn’t date a girl with a shit body, even if she was giga stacy facially, I’d get so bored and want to cheat.

I’m forever grateful that my gf has a top tier ass
Yes but why does body matter more for girls than guys? It’s weird

many of them are frauding big butts like they do with everything else,some even wear the silicone butt pads you get off amazon until they have enough for bbl.

This is what I was about to say, there are panties with butt pads nowadays so they can fraud

Yes but why does body matter more for girls than guys? It’s weird
Higher T? Higher sex drive? I’m not sure tbh

It’s brutal. Some guys are truly fucked no matter how much they hit the gym

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Johanjohan
This is true, I see nice asses everywhere and legs . Which is my weakness

This is what I was about to say, there are panties with butt pads nowadays so they can fraud
Yes but how many girls fraud with butt pads jfl

It must be uncommon still, most girls dont even fraud with breast pads weirdly enough

Foids spend hours every day picking out the right jeans where their ass sits just right. It’s all to get Chad’s attention.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, ascension and Johanjohan
@AscendingHero have u noticed this aswell bro?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
And even then it doesn’t mean shit unless you have the face and height to back it up

There are so many manlet/ugly gymcels out there with insane phsyique that get low quality trash or nothing at all

A good body is a multiplier to your face+ height

You need a good base
Whereas women with ugly faces but great thick ass will still have chadlites/chads wanting to fuck her

Over for male female body double standards

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 9801 and forevergymcelling
Bcz they’re frauding giga hard
Take off jeans/yoga and you’d see their asses are mediocre

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Johanjohan and AscendingHero
based ass coomer

Hormones in the water

I was expecting girls in florida to have nice asses? Tons of beaches and latina girls, arent girls in florida pretty hot?

Im probablg gonna go to vacation there during this autumn
almost Half of Florida is retired people. The beaches in south east florida have some decent girls, but they are mostly high school girls and tourists. Most latinas are fat just like most americans. Obesity pandemic.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Oberyn and Johanjohan
almost Half of Florida is retired people. The beaches in south east florida have some decent girls, but they are mostly high school girls and tourists. Most latinas are fat just like most americans. Obesity pandemic.
Where do u recommend to go on vacation in Florida as a young person?

I was planning on going to Miami then maybe drive to some coast towns in the south, will be traveling with a girl

It’s probably because of fucking tiktok. Every girl is now working out? wtf ? and men are too . We cant afford this . The competition is getting greater and greater . We should be the ones ascending now everyone is subconsciously looksmaxxing .

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
They aee frauding. They legit look better in clothes than naked. That's why I prefer skinny girls

Last edited:
IDIOTS THINK ITS JUST BECAUSE WORKING OUT LOL.
No. Your average women probably will be able to tell. I said this in my previous comments already, but its a surplus of average women who do these surgery's themselves. While they might not dive too deep into the facial reconstruction as much, they are probably well aware of it. Its just well hidden. Lipos, bbls, and such are extremely common. Looking good and frauding in all ways for females is more important than males. Females put in way more attention to good looks and such, and they probably do more surgerys.
Its like BBLs or fillers and shit for females. Nobody is really talking about it publicly, but its so commonly used by your average person that you wouldn't even know its the average.
Sorry, but your average foid is bblmaxxing.

Either way, post is water. Foids do everything to looksmax, and do way better/more (or at the same level) frauding than most people on this site by average. Id argue that most females knew about it first. BBls, tight clothing, pads, poses, lipos, and estrogen therapy are common things. Gym maxxing is probably cope or deception tbh. Something females do after their bbl/maxx/ass surgery to boost the effect. No amount of gym shit can make your ass bigger or fattier or more feminine. And nobody likes toned af thighs. Just look at the female gym freaks. Their asses are usually posed like FTM. Exercising after bbls though is commonly known to increase the effectiveness and further shape it, since the procedure is done around surrounding areas as well. Also, bbls dont exclusively create the stereotypical nicki Minaj, but more commonly used to enhance the shape of what you already have.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, litaz, Oberyn and 2 others
Everyone is so fucking fat it makes me sad

• Woah
Reactions: Johanjohan
Where do u recommend to go on vacation in Florida as a young person?

I was planning on going to Miami then maybe drive to some coast towns in the south, will be traveling with a girl
Ft Lauderdale.
Miami if you speak Spanish.
Miami Beach if you are gay

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
whiteboys smh. if this shit is a "nice ass" then ofc every bitch got a nice one. this is wat a real wagon look like:

Aaa
Eaa82345365b47bc249befc39b429c3b 1
Ae4bf81d6d2b857b59247c176248c01a

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 9670, Johanjohan and 1 other person
Ft Lauderdale.
Miami if you speak Spanish.
Miami Beach if you are gay
So you're saying ohio has more nice asses then Florida? Hard to believe. I see nice asses daily.

Change your profile pic now!! No nigger will fraud as me
wasnt u just fiending over a latina jawn? acting like u some white only nazi when u would create another brother in 5 seconds cuh:

2950464 aaa

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan and OldRooster
wasnt u just fiending over a latina jawn? acting like u some white only nazi when u would create another brother in 5 seconds cuh:

View attachment 1745012
Yeah I'd mix with latina,not black though. Unless that black girl was one of a kind and I doubt I'd ever find that. And I don't like the idea of mixing with black. Just not me and not what I believe in.

Yeah I'd mix with latina,not black though. Unless that black girl was one of a kind and I doubt I'd ever find that. And I don't like the idea of mixing with black. Just not me and not what I believe in.
bruh u capping hard asl u would smash this thick jawn in a minute:

2950466 ae4bf81d6d2b857b59247c176248c01a

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan and OldRooster
1. Girls are carrying more fat cos they are being bred and reared like cows and they love stuffing their faces- even with a bf% in the mid 40s they will have sexy body and good ass

2. Girls all go to the gym now, even those ones who go 1 or 2x a week and just fanny around doing some bs squats or kickbacks or machines on 50% of 1rm are going to get a decently shaped plump ass, u don't need hardxore gym to get good ass for a girl

Btw where I am all the foids are wearing Jordan's or dunk lows, tiny denim shorts, crop top, with like a shirt you might wear to the office thrown on top and left open (maybe its their bfs work shirt)

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and Deleted member 9670
1. Girls are carrying more fat cos they are being bred and reared like cows and they love stuffing their faces- even with a bf% in the mid 40s they will have sexy body and good ass

2. Girls all go to the gym now, even those ones who go 1 or 2x a week and just fanny around doing some bs squats or kickbacks or machines on 50% of 1rm are going to get a decently shaped plump ass, u don't need hardxore gym to get good ass for a girl

Btw where I am all the foids are wearing Jordan's or dunk lows, tiny denim shorts, crop top, with like a shirt you might wear to the office thrown on top and left open (maybe its their bfs work shirt)
also birth control and xenoestrogens make their tits and ass bigger

They’re just getting BBLs. Thats it lmao.

What the fuck are you idiots babbling about?

Those women with nice asses are ethnic. The reason you see women with nice asses nowadays is because western countries are majority ethnic or near it in the younger cohorts.

Holy shit you guys must be Dalit-tier if you think those women with asses are white.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan and Deleted member 7725
Clothes play a large influence too. Every girl is super conscious about their ass and it's mainstream now so they dress in stuff to make it look better. 90% of girls with "nice asses" look like shit without their grey yoga pants.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel, LightSkinNoob, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
lol 90% of "chubby thick" women's asses look God awful under clothes. Female clothing has always haloed their ass and tits. Big tits look like utter shit without push up bras. Would fuck them but never LTR

when you see a wide hipped but full tight assed woman that you know won't have cellulite, that's when my third leg lifts me off the ground

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
lol theyre wearing pants to alter the shape. most of them look like trash