So many gymcels working out on the first Christmas day

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
A clear indicator of how bad the dating scene has become for men tbh. This evening I saw a whole bunch of guys lifting in my gym, some came with buddies, some came alone, but none of them were working out with a girl. Most of these dudes are not ugly, but still, not a girl.

Seriously if you are a guy who has a girlfriend and active sexual life, you wouldn't come to such a boring place as the gym on the 1st Christmas day. You'll be fucking her, cuddling with her, celebrating with her, on vacation with her. Even if you do want to make full use of your testosterone surplus, you'd work out with your girl.

The gym scene tonight just reminded me of how shitty the situation has become for us. Chads don't go gymcelling during Christmas, Stacys don't waste their time at gym during Christmas. All the sweat, joint pain and roar inside the gym on such a date are nothing but another indicator of our sexual frustration.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, RationalBrody, 11gaijin and 1 other person
A clear indicator of how bad the dating scene has become for men tbh. This evening I saw a whole bunch of guys lifting in my gym, some came with buddies, some came alone, but none of them were working out with a girl. Most of these dudes are not ugly, but still, not a girl.

Seriously if you are a guy who has a girlfriend and active sexual life, you wouldn't come to such a boring place as the gym on the 1st Christmas day. You'll be fucking her, cuddling with her, celebrating with her, on vacation with her. Even if you do want to make full use of your testosterone surplus, you'd work out with your girl.

The gym scene tonight just reminded me of how shitty the situation has become for us. Chads don't go gymcelling during Christmas, Stacys don't waste their time at gym during Christmas. All the sweat, joint pain and roar inside the gym on such a date are nothing but another indicator of our sexual frustration.

Gym for Chads at Christmas would be fucking stacy and juliet at multiple positions, places and times while she cooks and feeds him his protein. That alone would increase their testosterone so no need for boring gym day like us averagecels

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began, Deleted member 616 and SquareChinOrDeath
My gym was closed today :(
it's over

Fuuaark :blackpill::blackpill::fire:

give me a break

Guys who lift with girls are ultimate cucks

• +1
Reactions: Youngcell, Festrunk and Final82