SO MANY INCELS WHERE I LIVE

Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
I swear, in high school each of my classes has around 35-40 kids, ONLY 1 up to 3 guys MAX are dating someone or are in a relationship

in every one of my classes I'm friends with a decent amount of guys

the guys that aren't dating are ALL insecure about their height, looks, and a few I've met that are even insecure about their ethnicity

its crazy because I thought that I was just the only one with this issue (being khhv)

I would say the general looks level where I live is between a 3.5-6.5/10 (rarely have I seen 3s and 7s) and typically the guys that get laid are between a 6-6.5, the only time they are below that looks level is if its a white dude who ran JBW and tall game

Its over for many, many men :feelsbadman: 😓

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, SeiGun and BrettyBoy
No v for ur p

• So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Yeah, man. Most people I see are ugly

same here, but they all coping think they are 7-8/10

yes, most people are subhuman irl, people on psl claim they see chads everywhere, but they are most likely overrating them

a guy like prime chico, o'pry, barrett is EXTREMELY FUCKING RARE, i'm talking about 1 in millions

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Yeah, man. Most people I see are ugly
I don't want to talk about myself but I sent my photos when asking what surgeries I need here I got rated average

and I'm a khhv

so I think being average or ugly is bad or maybe I was being overrated, idk

it really depends where you are, if you study computer science or some other "nerd cope" courses then of course you will see a lot of incels, in my cs class virtually EVERY SINGLE PERSON is around 3.5-4, there is not a single person who could be classified as "kind of good looking" even

yes, most people are subhuman irl, people on psl claim they see chads everywhere, but they are most likely overrating them

a guy like prime chico, o'pry, barrett is EXTREMELY FUCKING RARE, i'm talking about 1 in millions
jfl. come to a country where theres a higher density of chads.