Makeyousit

Makeyousit

vagabunda
'b.bbbutt.. im 6'3 bbuttt... :soy::soy::soy:'

lolz

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IvanTheSpaceBiker, DonaldJTrump, raleqtambrobret and 7 others
Gym is cope; height is Cope everything is cope with you? What’s not cope?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, DonaldJTrump and Meteor21
  • +1
Reactions: DonaldJTrump
It works tho

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and DonaldJTrump
Gym is cope; height is Cope everything is cope with you? What’s not cope?
Rate @kafirkilla88 claims natty and pics he took were when he was 15. @SomaliMax he’s 6’4 curry

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
Rate @kafirkilla88 claims natty and pics he took were when he was 15. @SomaliMax he’s 6’4 curry

Looks 100 percent natty and frauds too much. Around MTn facially ?

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Opinions on him being born in late 2007 and having that height and face?
Nothing unusual. Ethnics start puberty earlier and finish earlier as well.

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
Nothing unusual. Ethnics start puberty earlier and finish earlier as well.
Curries don’t have that height whatsoever at 15. Only negros start puberty earlier

Curries don’t have that height whatsoever at 15. Only negros start puberty earlier
I know a few who were 6’2 to 6’4 in secondary school at around 15/16. Tall but nothing out of the ordinary? Why, do you think he’s lying ?

I know a few who were 6’2 to 6’4 in secondary school at around 15/16. Tall but nothing out of the ordinary? Why, do you think he’s lying ?
No I was friends with him on tiktok a year ago and he had multiple tiktoks flaunting his black sun flag and like NatSoc stuff. He’s legit JFL with height & frame, I’m pretty sure @Clavicular knows him as well

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
No I was friends with him on tiktok a year ago and he had multiple tiktoks flaunting his black sun flag and like NatSoc stuff. He’s legit JFL with height & frame, I’m pretty sure @Clavicular knows him as well
Black sun flag ? The state of these morons.

Who

Honestly height can really save an ugly guy, but yeah a Chadlet would still mog

No it wouldnt buddy

Thats the point
I've seen cases that hint at otherwise IRL, but I do agree that height is overrated here. Face is king.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I've seen cases that hint at otherwise IRL, but I do agree that height is overrated here. Face is king.
Height + frame + low inhib can make up for the most subhuman of faces. Only time height can’t save a shit face is if you have the typical Klinefelters lanklet look.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and DonaldJTrump
Height + frame + low inhib can make up for the most subhuman of faces. Only time height can’t save a shit face is if you have the typical Klinefelters lanklet look.
No

Height is only cope if it's the only thing you've got going for you, if you run across a mf who's taller than you then you're finished