• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Axii, Lynxress, smoth and 1 other person
When did I join?

alot also in november 2023

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Lynxress
2023cel tell me what do you know ab being a solider boyo?

We’re different

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Axii, Lynxress, Deleted member 64865 and 2 others
Very few can mog my join year

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
When did I join?
Sigh... you joined Apr 5, 2020... we know.. you're an OG. I can suck your dick if you want, saar, but I don't want to.. ughh i know what you're thinking "FILTHY 2023 JOIN DATE USER WON'T SUCK MY COOOOCKK, WTF??".. yeah ik I have a very small mouth and can't fit your frisbee dong in my butthole mouth sorry saar, I just can't ugghh oh well ahahahah

Sigh... you joined Apr 5, 2020... we know.. you're an OG. I can suck your dick if you want, saar, but I don't want to.. ughh i know what you're thinking "FILTHY 2023 JOIN DATE USER WON'T SUCK MY COOOOCKK, WTF??".. yeah ik I have a very small mouth and can't fit your frisbee dong in my butthole mouth sorry saar, I just can't ugghh oh well ahahahah
I was asking for respect now I wanna die is have the imagine in my mind of a Mumbai street shitter sucking my dick…. Thanks

• JFL
Reactions: WayneBraaaah and Sushifart
I was asking for respect now I wanna die is have the imagine in my mind of a Mumbai street shitter sucking my dick…. Thanks
You made the worst mistake of your life oldcel. Your geriatric ass isn't ready for this if you have a vivid imagination. Get ready to get raped, you filthy bastard.

Hello saar, I just got don eating a shit pie. Since I'm a gay indian I want to suck your nuts off, and eat your ball cheese since you're like the cows I worship. I'll lick your butthole too since I like eating shit, especially if it's your shit. Hello saar, please, let me have a bite of your dingleberry since I'm hungry too saar. I'll pay you rupee saar, i am upper caste brahmin i will gladly send you rupee saar plsss!!!

Np, oldcel. I'd keep writing your fanfic, but if I keep going I might trick the universe into believing I want to be a mumbai streetshitter, which will cause me to reincarnate into one my next life.

You made the worst mistake of your life oldcel. Your geriatric ass isn't ready for this if you have a vivid imagination. Get ready to get raped, you filthy bastard.

Hello saar, I just got don eating a shit pie. Since I'm a gay indian I want to suck your nuts off, and eat your ball cheese since you're like the cows I worship. I'll lick your butthole too since I like eating shit, especially if it's your shit. Hello saar, please, let me have a bite of your dingleberry since I'm hungry too saar. I'll pay you rupee saar, i am upper caste brahmin i will gladly send you rupee saar plsss!!!

View attachment 2813276

Np, oldcel. I'd keep writing your fanfic, but if I keep going I might trick the universe into believing I want to be a mumbai streetshitter, which will cause me to reincarnate into one my next life.
I was at first joking now you’ve secured the date of curry neighbour, he’s gonna become a hate crime statistic

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart
I was at first joking now you’ve secured the date of curry neighbour, he’s gonna become a hate crime statistic
Uh... bro... who's the curry neighbor.. I'm actually shitting rn as we speak, can he track my scent through me shitting. Wtf do I do? I shit loads too so I'm going to be here for a few hours ... oh fuck :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Uh... bro... who's the curry neighbor.. I'm actually shitting rn as we speak, can he track my scent through me shitting. Wtf do I do? I shit loads too so I'm going to be here for a few hours ... oh fuck :feelswhy:
He’s cooking curry from 6am everyday, I’ll turn him into his fav dish :lul::feelsgood:

• So Sad
Reactions: Sushifart
He’s cooking curry from 6am everyday, I’ll turn him into his fav dish :lul::feelsgood:
Wait please... don't ever tell him the biblical storm I'm cooking in my bathroom. I'm actually terrified of jeets, because of their smell. I'm actually deathly allergic, if I get even near one I'll die of septic shock from the E. Coli coming from their aroma. Please bro... don't say anything to the curry neighbor. :feelswah::feelswhy:

Even if you kill him he reincarnates back and he'll be a FUCKING brahmin probably with my luck and actually have money to sniff my shits across the globe... fuck:feelswhy: