SO MANY NIGGAS COPING WITH HARD MEWING

D

Deleted member 1660

Diamond
So many of you copers are making gay ass threads on hard mewing.

"sHoUlD i HaRd mEw? wiLl it sPeEd uP gAins?"

SHUT YOUR BITCH ASS UP NIGGA THERE IS ALREADY ENOUGH TRASH IN THE LOOKSMAXXING SECTION. SO MANY OF THESE THREADS ARE MADE AND NO ONE IS ANSWERING.

Fire Trash GIF

Here is your answer:

Teeth and bones best move with light and continuous forces. If the force is too strong the body will stop moving the teeth and bones giving a resistance response because it believes that it will be damaged.

Source?

I made it up

Man Body GIF

(jk)

All jokes aside tho, many orthodontists including mine say this is the case. That is why they tell you to not use multiple rubber bands.

Any ways please keep the looksmaxxing section clean and do you basic research before posting. :p

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 19036, meryou and 4 others
NO U DUMB ASS NIGGA HARD MEWING ISNT EVEN HARD MEWING BECAUSE UR TOUNGUE IS JUST THAT WEAK AT FULL POWER that using full force will only speed up results

Astro sky the mewing guru mf said if u dont have a constant force on ur maxilla and ur just resting ur toungue on there then u wont see the results u want

• +1
Reactions: Fforsaken_11 and Deleted member 19036
If the force is too strong the body will stop moving the teeth and bones giving a resistance response because it believes that it will be damaged
tongue itself is not even strong enough to generate a force necessary to move bone
forces orthodontists use when facepulling are much greater

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
silence

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Anchor_Ship
NO U DUMB ASS NIGGA HARD MEWING ISNT EVEN HARD MEWING BECAUSE UR TOUNGUE IS JUST THAT WEAK AT FULL POWER that using full force will only speed up results

Astro sky the mewing guru mf said if u dont have a constant force on ur maxilla and ur just resting ur toungue on there then u wont see the results u want
Astro is the biggest scammer on earth. He is mewing god and he looks like a bitch now. Great example of mewing being cope and lights frauding. Go to his youtube and look at this loser.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
You just proved my point

ALSO I thought u werent moving ur bone i thought u were growing it so basically ur creating new bone is what i heard

tongue itself is not even strong enough to generate a force necessary to move bone
have u had braces?

have u had braces?
+ swallowing wrong can deform your teeth and shit like that
I'm pretty sure ur tongue can move ur teeth or bone or wtv
that's why they say don't touch ur incisors while mewing...

ur pretty dumb coping that way and not doing research

well prove me wrong
im not even into this shit and dont give much fucks i just do it,
the thing is the posture of your tongue on the roof applies pressure the whole day

this with times moves ur stupid bone structure and pretty much works, also its about nose breathing and not only the act of the force of the tongue but the vocal posture and bs.

i dont claim anything i said is truth but objective

im not even into this shit and dont give much fucks i just do it,
the thing is the posture of your tongue on the roof applies pressure the whole day
View attachment 1669398

this with times moves ur stupid bone structure and pretty much works, also its about nose breathing and not only the act of the force of the tongue but the vocal posture and bs.

i dont claim anything i said is truth but objective
ah, you're low iq

makes sense

So many of you copers are making gay ass threads on hard mewing.

"sHoUlD i HaRd mEw? wiLl it sPeEd uP gAins?"

SHUT YOUR BITCH ASS UP NIGGA THERE IS ALREADY ENOUGH TRASH IN THE LOOKSMAXXING SECTION. SO MANY OF THESE THREADS ARE MADE AND NO ONE IS ANSWERING.

Fire Trash GIF

Here is your answer:

Teeth and bones best move with light and continuous forces. If the force is too strong the body will stop moving the teeth and bones giving a resistance response because it believes that it will be damaged.

Source?

I made it up

Man Body GIF

(jk)

All jokes aside tho, many orthodontists including mine say this is the case. That is why they tell you to not use multiple rubber bands.

Any ways please keep the looksmaxxing section clean and do you basic research before posting. :p

so hard mewing not working even if you did it for 30 min?:unsure:it has no benefits? i believe it can have some benifits like fixing remodeling alveolar bone with chin or pushing mid-face up ward but it want give you forward growth.....

I've mewed for 2 years and haven't noticed a single difference.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
bc
In my 20s, started mewing in my late teens.
bc you pasted 18 and its still be some difference mike mew say it will be some 1 cm change for 1 y i think but if you realy realy mew + good diet sleep lifestyle and if you do it corretly

In my 20s, started mewing in my late teens.
u prob doing it wrong everybody who claims they are mewing and never had results are probably not engaging the soft palate muscles