So many of u niggas here would ascend if u cared abt aesthetics

Reformed

Reformed

Germanymaxxing
It’s not that hard to learn the basics, and if u do know them u would be able to tell exactly what ur face needs and go fix it. It’s a shame really, I think it might be an IQ thing. Not only do I see some subhuman users here, but they are also too dumb to fix themselves. Brutal, chads get born good looking and become gigachads bc they were also high iq

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, 5.5psl, Deleted member 23558 and 3 others
its too much effort for most here

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 26678, LooksThinker, Deleted member 18879 and 1 other person
keep coping with ascending, incel. chad is born not made.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, HerpDerpson, Haydez and 14 others
U forget most users here are white boys with lost of potential, right currycel?

and blacks too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and Deleted member 17595
Because most advice low iq users provide here is hardmaxxing that we all know most users will NEVER EVER BE ABLE TO GET. NEVER. There are softmaxxes, and natural ways to improve but thats too much for people here to look into and understand.

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Because most advice low iq users provide here is hardmaxxing that we all know most users will NEVER EVER BE ABLE TO GET. NEVER. There are softmaxxes, and natural ways to improve but thats too much for people here to look into and understand.
Bimax or implants are attainable for most. Just need to put in the effort unironically

• +1
Reactions: tom69, Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 26678 and 1 other person
You can improve massively though if you go to the best of the best.
Not like @AlexBrown84 who went to an ENT (Rhino) surgeon for Genioplasty.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, datboijj, rand anon and 1 other person
Bimax or implants are attainable for most. Just need to put in the effort unironically
attainable for most when a good portion of the userbase is not only young but from broke countries too. Thinking about surgery in your teens is psychotic in most cases, ESPECIALLY for things that can changr such as bones. Maybe if you are like me with a fucked nose that most likely cant get better u can think about it but in teens its just crazy.

Really you should pretty much know what you need. Idk why there are repetitive threads like what I need to ascend.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
most people here think it’s already over so don’t give a fuck and don’t try to improve.

if they tried they’d probably become at least mtn

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 17595
It would take me 10 yrs of jewcucking to save up for a bimax in my shithole

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: twilight, Reformed, Deleted member 17595 and 1 other person
its too much effort for most here
pretty much this, even if i got bimax, id be done by 25 or so, then id need rhino, infraorbital implants which is like 15k+ and id still have a long midface and probably NCT no surgery for my FWHR or non-ntness too so ggs

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
i could get it for free and maybe more but its too late

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and cytoplasm
literally, people throw out surgery advice like everyone lives in scandinavia or the US. I would need years of work to afford something as simple as rhinoplasty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and cytoplasm
attainable for most when a good portion of the userbase is not only young but from broke countries too. Thinking about surgery in your teens is psychotic in most cases, ESPECIALLY for things that can changr such as bones. Maybe if you are like me with a fucked nose that most likely cant get better u can think about it but in teens its just crazy.
Stop being bluepilled

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
Stop being bluepilled
Fyi, telling 14 y olds that its over and they need bimax is not blackpilled its goofy as fuck. Tiktokcel level post.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Fyi, telling 14 y olds that its over and they need bimax is not blackpilled its goofy as fuck. Tiktokcel level post.
Find me a post where I said it’s over in that thread. I told him to eat well, sleep and save for surgery. I saw he was recessed and he himself said he has a DEEP BITE. I gave honest blackpilled advice and if he ascends he’s gonna be thanking a guy like me helped him

Find me a post where I said it’s over in that thread. I told him to eat well, sleep and save for surgery. I saw he was recessed and he himself said he has a DEEP BITE. I gave honest blackpilled advice and if he ascends he’s gonna be thanking a guy like me helped him
wow amazing advice “you will need bimax”, like he wouldnt find that out if he stayed recessed when he is older. Its not advice its autism tier predictions that dont help him at all in this moment

wow amazing advice “you will need bimax”, like he wouldnt find that out if he stayed recessed when he is older. Its not advice its autism tier predictions that dont help him at all in this moment
That’s what advice is lmao. U want me to solve his entire life problems through the forum?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
That’s what advice is lmao. U want me to solve his entire life problems through the forum?
that isnt advice. Advice would be if he was done developing and still looked shit.

that isnt advice. Advice would be if he was done developing and still looked shit.
Yeah and I told him to remove braces to maximize his jaw potential, that’s also solid advice. He can’t tho bc of his jew parents so oh well he’s gonna need surgery when he’s 18

I need rhino it will ascend me to Casablanca

• Love it
Yeah and I told him to remove braces to maximize his jaw potential, that’s also solid advice. He can’t tho bc of his jew parents so oh well he’s gonna need surgery when he’s 18
“he is going to need surgery before he finishes developing” is that what your crystal ball is telling you? Like i said psychotic “advice”

It sounds easy in theory but you need money (so over for most here) + meticulous knowledge + luck

sometimes you can do everything right, you can ask @RealSurgerymax to design your titanium plate trimax and implants and you can save your money if you live like hell for a while, but if your unlucky :feelsrope:

• +1
“he is going to need surgery before he finishes developing” is that what your crystal ball is telling you? Like i said psychotic “advice”
Muh developing that stops at 16. Ur bluepilled af if u think puberty does anything significant past that age

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and twilight
Muh developing that stops at 16. Ur bluepilled af if u think puberty does anything significant past that age
i fell for the developing meme and now i'm almost 20, my overbite and crowded teeth are still here jfl coceancig soon

• Woah
genuinely caged irl at developing stops at 16. Maybe if you are an african kid with no food and water. I dont care tho you do you buddy

i fell for the developing meme and now i'm almost 20, my overbite and crowded teeth are still here jfl coceancig soon
Mirin u can afford him? Would have been my first choice if he wasn’t expensive

• +1
Reactions: twilight
genuinely caged irl at developing stops at 16. Maybe if you are an african kid with no food and water. I dont care tho you do you buddy
U will never ascend with this attitude. Bro looks at top 0.001% people that ascended into their 20a and thinks that will happen to him

Mirin u can afford him? Would have been my first choice if he wasn’t expensive
i just need imdo and mse and i get it a bit cheaper cause of australian healthcare, if it was super bimax i imagine i would be getting cucked of all my dollarooz

god willing i don't sperg out and call him a semetic bastard when im on the zoom consultation with him

• +1
U will never ascend with this attitude. Bro looks at top 0.001% people that ascended into their 20a and thinks that will happen to him
Its a defetist and comical attitude telling 14 yo that they will need surgery years of advance. Then make claims based on literal nothingness except personal anecdotes(you arent even 18 as far as i know just lol)

Why tf won't you be able to afford surgeries? Why do you have this defeatist mindset ?

• Love it
Its a defetist and comical attitude telling 14 yo that they will need surgery years of advance. Then make claims based on literal nothingness except personal anecdotes(you arent even 18 as far as i know just lol)
He has a deep bite my nigga :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: . If u knew what that meant you’d understand

Why tf won't you be able to afford surgeries? Why do you have this defeatist mindset ?
Cuz it would take minimum of 5 years for him to save up for it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17595 and 5.5psl
crisick puberty ended at 27

ill just wait for puberty to do it’s job

• JFL
Reactions: twilight and Reformed
Cuz it would take minimum of 5 years for him to save up for it
Earning $30k is more easier than saving $10k
hope you understand .

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17595 and twilight
like @cytoplasm i live in a shithole and would need years of work. And im young jfl

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: cytoplasm and 5.5psl
Earning $30k is more easier than saving $10k
hope you understand .
making money from something like marketing agency or ecommerce > all

I know a guy who made 60k usd revenue in one month selling fucking water guns on tiktok, i think the profit was something like 30k or 40k, imagine making a balkan toilet cleaners entire bloodline's lifetime salary in one month :feelsez:

• Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl

• JFL
Reactions: twilight
Just softmax your height from 5’9 to 6’3 bro !

you wont get LL anyway bro
LL doesn’t cut it either son, I have death tier frame, wingspan, joint thickness, wrists, torso
I already look like I had LL @ 5’9. It’s fucken owag

It’s not that hard to learn the basics, and if u do know them u would be able to tell exactly what ur face needs and go fix it. It’s a shame really, I think it might be an IQ thing. Not only do I see some subhuman users here, but they are also too dumb to fix themselves. Brutal, chads get born good looking and become gigachads bc they were also high iq
my man still believing in "ascension"