So many people here would ascend with a good chin and jawline.

0kami123

0kami123

27 body count of 19
Getting a chin and jawline would ascend so many people here. This would be renamed slayermax.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StalinCel, heisenburgertaco, Slob and 13 others
the difference between hollywood actor and incel is a few mms of chin

• +1
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, Mewton, subhuman incel and 5 others
ok lemme buy a new chin and jaw so high iq and easy solution😍

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Fart mic
BEard might fix this

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
Getting a chin and jawline would ascend so many people here. This would be renamed slayermax.org
lifefuel for me suifuel for others

So many people here would ascend with a good chin and jawline.​

it is only the case of seriously recessed people, suffering grave deep bite, visible second class or third class malocclusion or patological micrognatia.
(serious facial recession with good occlusion is still possible, but rare)

For people with average facial recession like me, bimaxillary surgery will not have such impact to change their life

being born with many small flaws (high hairline, lack of lower orbital rim, long philtrum) is a curse because in order to change attractivity many expensive surgeries which do nothing alone are necessary.
Sometimes even small surgeries fail or lead to a botched result (in my case two otoplasties were not enough to give me symmetrical ears)

it's much better being born with one huge flaw and getting rid of it with one surgery. It is the case of people suffering grave malocclusion, norwood 3 hair loss, short IPD (OBO) etc

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 8988 and 8 others
Your whole life is dictated by a few mm of forward growth.
on the dating market there is a plenty of hot men who compensate an average recession with strong browridge, strong lower orbital rim, straight nose, and most of all SHORT PHYLTRUM

SHORT PHYLTRUM AND FULL LIPS ARE EVERYTHING

above picture: Simone Berlini, tiktok creator

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 8988 and Danish_Retard
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988 and Danish_Retard
on the dating market there is a plenty of hot men who compensate an average recession with strong browridge, strong lower orbital rim, straight nose, and most of all SHORT PHYLTRUM

View attachment 1448246

Nose is a cope and eyes are a cope unless they are hunter eye tier. The most change you will see in your face is your lower third.

View attachment 1448246

bro how bad are my lips my phitlrum is 11-12mm

View attachment 1448246

medium to longish philtrum is better, does justin bieber have a short philtrum? alain delon?

very true OP. with a good lower third maxila
hardly matters . Maxilla and mouth area more important for women

Good take I will definitely ascend my face via CHIND SHIELD and WRAPAROUND JAW IMPLANT

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Anomaly and 0kami123
Eye area is just as important

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and hebbewem
Why even live if u don’t have Hexum jaw
B26B9032 41FC 409B A27C EBBE45E26AB9

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, subhuman incel, Deleted member 2729 and 4 others
beard helps in hiding one's long phyltrum and non-existent small lips
How about making a narrowish jaw look a bit wider:Comfy:

• Love it
Reactions: nightg
How about making a narrowish jaw look a bit wider:Comfy:
in my opinion..
lips and philtrum are more important than everything else.
facial forward growth is the second most important element, and can be frauded with facial hair too

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Edgar

it is only the case of seriously recessed people, suffering grave deep bite, visible second class or third class malocclusion or patological micrognatia.

View attachment 1448238 View attachment 1448244View attachment 1448239

For people with average facial recession like me, bimaxillary surgery will not have such impact to change their life

View attachment 1448229 View attachment 1448230 View attachment 1448231

being born with many small flaws (high hairline, lack of lower orbital rim, long philtrum) is a curse because in order to change attractivity many expensive surgeries which do nothing alone are necessary.
Sometimes even small surgeries fail or lead to a botched result (in my case two otoplasties were not enough to give me symmetrical ears)

it's much better being born with one huge flaw and getting rid of it with one surgery. It is the case of people suffering grave malocclusion, norwood 3 hair loss, short IPD (OBO) etc

I have an acquaintance who went from being a bald incel to be slayer, all with a hair transplant.
he also earned 500k dollars with cryptocurrencies, starting from 2k

what a lucky bastard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, LastHopeForNorman, subhuman incel and 2 others
lips and philtrum are more important than everything else
Idk brocel if that was the case I woulda been giga Chad:Comfy::Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: storecoft72
no jawline for my maxilla :owo:

Sorry for being harsh but you're bitching while you have a pencil neck and 0 muscle mass. If you just train with your pretty boy face the majority of teenagers would find you hot

• +1
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, PYT, subhuman incel and 1 other person

trust me bimax would ascend you hard :feelsmage:

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Sorry for being harsh but you're bitching while you have a pencil neck and 0 muscle mass. If you just train with your pretty boy face the majority of teenagers would find you hot

don't attack a person if you don't know him.
I neck curl a 20kg weight plate per 35 reps

• +1
Reactions: PYT and MaxillaMaxing
don't attack a person if you don't know him.
I neck curl a 20kg weight plate per 35 reps
Didnt attack. From the pictures your neck looks small

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Good take I will definitely ascend my face via CHIND SHIELD and WRAPAROUND JAW IMPLANT
Buzz
Potato

JFL, we are in 2021 and still some people believe genioplasty and jaw implants will make their face better.
Wraparaund jaw implants have no purpose, and no aesthetic benefit. All jaw implants results are highly uncanny, turning recessed people into potatofaces or Buzzlightyearfaces.

wraparound jaw implants only advance chin and jawline whereas your shitty nasolabial fold, your recessed dental arches, your dead upper lip, and your fat long philtrum will remain the same.

People paying 15k to look like plastic box really deserve the post-surgery regret they always get

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: arabcelxxx, subhuman incel, Deleted member 8988 and 1 other person
trust me bimax would ascend you hard :feelsmage:
despite not being highly recessed, bimax remains the surgery with highest impact on my face.
according to @Slayerino, lip lift + hairline lowering would have even more impact

bimax would cost 12k while lip lift + hairline lowering 5k

View attachment 1448246

Philtrum length is not that important tbh.

despite not being highly recessed, bimax remains the surgery with highest impact on my face.
according to @Slayerino, lip lift + hairline lowering would have even more impact

bimax would cost 12k while lip lift + hairline lowering 5k

View attachment 1448862
bimax can help lips. and hairline looks fine to me, would look even better if you could assume correct posture (after bimax opens up airway)

View attachment 1448852View attachment 1448856

JFL, we are in 2021 and still some people believe genioplasty and jaw implants will make their face better.
Wraparaund jaw implants have no purpose, and no aesthetic benefit. All jaw implants results are highly uncanny, turning recessed people into potatofaces or Buzzlightyearfaces.

wraparound jaw implants only advance chin and jawline whereas your shitty nasolabial fold, your recessed dental arches, your dead upper lip, and your fat long philtrum will remain the same.

People paying 15k to look like plastic box really deserve the post-surgery regret they always get
whats that second pic supposed to mean, he got implants?

whats your opinion on bimax AND implants?

You don't even know my base jfl

not to mention jaw implants are high complications

not to mention jaw implants are high complications
@AlbanianIncel had botched jaw angle implants inserted by Ramieri

basically his right jaw angle implant partialy detatched leaving a hole in his ramus.
Ramieri performed a free revision surgery but he failed

• +1
Reactions: user47283

basically his right jaw angle implant partialy detatched leaving a hole in his ramus.
yep, this is just one of many horror stories

Jaw implants both angled and wraparound are legit for people who have normal occlusion and forward growth but just lack overall bone mass. The thing is it completely depends on the person... some benefit a lot from bimax others just from an implant while some people need both.

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Wallenberg and Deleted member 2729
Jaw implants both angled and wraparound are legit for people who have normal occlusion and forward growth but just lack overall bone mass. The thing is it completely depends on the person... some benefit a lot from bimax others just from an implant while some people need both.
Based on pics can you judge what I need?

I have severe mandibular deficiency with good occlusion (very slight overbite). My occlusion plane is also almost perfect.

What this means, is that I can't get any CCW and no BSSO without having to advance my maxilla first. It is actually far worse than having bad occlusion, because like this I have no idea why my mandible is so small? I feel like it is a problem with soft tissue as well, considering I have receding gums on my lower jaw, but normal gums on my upper. Also very little soft tissue on my chin (basically just skin on bone).

• +1
I have severe mandibular deficiency with good occlusion (very slight overbite). My occlusion plane is also almost perfect.

What this means, is that I can't get any CCW and no BSSO without having to advance my maxilla first. It is actually far worse than having bad occlusion, because like this I have no idea why my mandible is so small? I feel like it is a problem with soft tissue as well, considering I have receding gums on my lower jaw, but normal gums on my upper. Also very little soft tissue on my chin (basically just skin on bone).

I mean yes, if your mandible and maxilla are both recessed you will have correct occlusion.

You need bimax but without CCW, just advancement. Then you can get implants for your jaw and chin.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Mouthbreath
I mean yes, if your mandible and maxilla are both recessed you will have correct occlusion.

You need bimax but without CCW, just advancement. Then you can get implants for your jaw and chin.
Maybe MSE, bimax and genio and no implants? Alfaro mentioned once that just by doing BSSO, the mandible will appear wider even though it actually didnt get wider. So maybe I wouldn't need implants. Also my masseters are the same width as my zyggos, so a ramus implant for example might just give me an egg shaped skull with a lower third that is too prominent

• +1
Maybe MSE, bimax and genio and no implants? Alfaro mentioned once that just by doing BSSO, the mandible will appear wider even though it actually didnt get wider. So maybe I wouldn't need implants. Also my masseters are the same width as my zyggos, so a ramus implant for example might just give me an egg shaped skull with a lower third that is too prominent

Basically you need to do the bimax then re-assess. Or get genio at the same time but it's a lot to do at once.

I have a class 2 malocclusion combined with a recessed chin that makes my side profile look like shit and my front profile looks even worse cause of the deep and clearly visible labiomental fold (between my lower lip and chin). Nothing is going to happen in my life until I can afford to fix this. I still don't think it would ascend me cause of my other issues (norwooding) but it would surely help. Ugly people are usually ugly because of multiple failos, not just one. :feelswhy:

Screenshot 20211226 014333

Attachments 35

I need his jaws and zygos and ill be Chadlite

did he post that here or on an italian forum?