So many people here would ascend with a good chin and jawline.

Based on pics can you judge what I need?

Pics definitely help but you also need a CT scan to predict accurate measurements.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
despite not being highly recessed, bimax remains the surgery with highest impact on my face.
according to @Slayerino, lip lift + hairline lowering would have even more impact

bimax would cost 12k while lip lift + hairline lowering 5k

View attachment 1448862
Absolutely not.
12k+ for a barely noticeable boost in looks?
Forget bimax and lip lift at least for now.

Step 1: Max out ALL hair. Get hairline lowering and then an eyebrow transplant mainly for improved length. Lastly get a beard transplant to grow and maintain a light designer stubble. *Optionally get an eyelash transplant.

Step 2: Remove all pimples, acne, and moles from your face.

Step 3: Tan and take 50,000IU of beta carotene per day.

Step 4: Bulk up and get as jacked as possible to improve your estrogenic frame and sex appeal lacking physique.

Completing these 4 steps will help you FAR more than a bimax and lip lift will ever.
Way more return for money invested and will help you in more ways than one from physically to mentally and socially both in short term and long term.

If you still want to looksmax further after this look into improving your eye area and nose.

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
Absolutely not.
12k+ for a barely noticeable boost in looks?
Forget bimax and lip lift at least for now.

Step 1: Max out ALL hair. Get hairline lowering and then an eyebrow transplant mainly for improved length. Lastly get a beard transplant to grow and maintain a light designer stubble. *Optionally get an eyelash transplant.

Step 2: Remove all pimples, acne, and moles from your face.

Step 3: Tan and take 50,000IU of beta carotene per day.

Step 4: Bulk up and get as jacked as possible to improve your estrogenic frame and sex appeal lacking physique.

Completing these 4 steps will help you FAR more than a bimax and lip lift will ever.
Way more return for money invested and will help you in more ways than one from physically to mentally and socially both in short term and long term.

If you still want to looksmax further after this look into improving your eye area and nose.

Last week ago I got a new health insurance and unexpectedly it pays for orthognatic surgery. With insurance and tax deduction I would spend up to 2K euros for a bimax.

I also talked with a maxillofacial doctor. He told me my overbite are crooked teeth are still fixable with orthodontic, but bimax is still possible option. In the following gif my nasion increases because I wil undergo nasion fillers every year.

IMG 20211109 192100
Superbimax2

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz, LastHopeForNorman and subhuman incel
Last week ago I got a new health insurance and unexpectedly it pays for orthognatic surgery. With insurance and tax deduction I would spend up to 2K euros for a bimax.

I also talked with a maxillofacial doctor. He told me my overbite are crooked teeth are still fixable with orthodontic, but bimax is still possible option. In the following gif my nasion increases because I wil undergo nasion fillers every year.

View attachment 1460121View attachment 1460122
are you worried you getting chimpaxxed after bimax? will you get implants after your bimax to compensate for the lack of growth of the upper midface/upper maxilla? ofcourse you need eye surgeries as well but taban is not trustworthy so which one should we chose. does your surgeon not cut the ans point like alfaro to prevent chimp lip?

are you worried you getting chimpaxxed after bimax? will you get implants after your bimax to compensate for the lack of growth of the upper midface/upper maxilla? ofcourse you need eye surgeries as well but taban is not trustworthy so which one should we chose. does your surgeon not cut the ans point like alfaro to prevent chimp lip?
I have neaver heard of the ANS point. Can you send me a link to explain it please?

• Love it
I have neaver heard of the ANS point. Can you send me a link to explain it please?

alfaro cuts around ans point to avoid money face i think

whole thread about ans point

also it prevents the nose from upturning (my guess)

are you worried you getting chimpaxxed after bimax? will you get implants after your bimax to compensate for the lack of growth of the upper midface/upper maxilla? ofcourse you need eye surgeries as well but taban is not trustworthy so which one should we chose. does your surgeon not cut the ans point like alfaro to prevent chimp liped nasion pensate the jaw advancement
also it prevents the nose from upturning (my guess)
Ortognatica 5

This is a bimax picture from the surgeon's website. Is the lefort cut on the ANS point?

• +1
View attachment 1460284

This is a bimax picture from the surgeon's website. Is the lefort cut on the ANS point?
im not expert bro, @SixCRY knows this shit, but from that angle its difficult to see compared to front.

but you can compare bimaxes from alfaro youtube channels to see if the cuts are similar or different.

Pics definitely help but you also need a CT scan to predict accurate measurements.
I just want a first guess if it would be worth it to get scans or not

I just want a first guess if it would be worth it to get scans or not

Then post or private message me your pics and I will take a stab at it (y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729

View attachment 1460121View attachment 1460122
I believe u would aesthetically benefit from bimax for sure

My case is similar to yours and i am still pondering if it is worthy. Yesterday i watched a video by quove studios, which is a very blackpilled studio, and they claimed if your snb angle ranges between 73 and 83 and u have no functional issue, maybe u should reconsider getting bimax as changes would be minimal.... i really kept me really wondering if i should go for it...

I mean yes, if your mandible and maxilla are both recessed you will have correct occlusion.

You need bimax but without CCW, just advancement. Then you can get implants for your jaw and chin.
Hi.... Gunson stated during a bimax course that linear advancement without any rotation can cause chimpface. What do u think of that?

I have an acquaintance who went from being a bald incel to be slayer, all with a hair transplant.
he also earned 500k dollars with cryptocurrencies, starting from 2k

what a lucky bastard
How much was his transplant cost?

I imagine it was a big surgery since he was bald

on the dating market there is a plenty of hot men who compensate an average recession with strong browridge, strong lower orbital rim, straight nose, and most of all SHORT PHYLTRUM

SHORT PHYLTRUM AND FULL LIPS ARE EVERYTHING

View attachment 1448246

above picture: Simone Berlini, tiktok creator
I disagree since short philtrum usually comes along with short chin and full lips make your chin look even smaller.
Source: my face