So me and my GF traded playlists. I'm pleasantly surprised with some of the stuff she listens to.

Just based on cocteau twins and Deftones she has good taste

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
i hate anything that isn't metal
Lol metal is the same category as hipster stuff. Hipsters just try to focus on sounding weird while metal tries to focus on sounding harsh. Both try to sound inaccessible

• +1
Isn't music haram?

Lol metal is the same category as hipster stuff. Hipsters just try to focus on sounding weird while metal tries to focus on sounding harsh. Both try to sound inaccessible
And hipsters think muh metal is harsh and hard to get into
I tried to get my gf into metal. She says she wants to give it a listen but never does jfl but it's understandable if she doesn't like it
Just based on cocteau twins and Deftones she has good taste
She does. Very pleasantly surprised

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Tales from turkey

Tiktok music taste
female trend hoppers love hopping on the next best dick too

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: longjohnmong and LampPostPrime
Count your lucky stars that your girlfriend is an alternative ethnic and isn't desperate for BWC lol.
Thank you!
A lot of my oneitises are cool alt ethnic girls and it's fucking clockwork they always fucking worship the most white Anglo mayonnaise boys 😅. Self-hating whores. And it's so fucking annoying that the white guys they like are low t so I can't even get off in a BWC way 😭
I agree most don't like ethnic men and want the whitest of whites yet they fail to get a white chad it's usually soke normie.

I asked my GF to rare guys and she did. She gave the highest ratings to light ethnics (she is mulatta/lightskin passing).

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
  • +1
Don't know a single one of those artists my man, so it's probably garbage music. Sorry to give you the news.

But I got you fam, here's some good music for you:

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Cocteau Twins are so good.

Can't believe a foid can appreciate it.

• +1
Cocteau Twins are so good.
They are.
Can't believe a foid can appreciate it.
Surprisingly it seems many foids are into them especially gen Z foids. But I believe they're doing it mostly for male attention

My gf is genuinely into them it seems jfl.

• Woah
Reactions: Manana
No. Maybe some tries to be unlistenable and it sucks. But even with death metal, which I generally don't like, the people who listen to it genuinely enjoy it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
No. Maybe some tries to be unlistenable and it sucks. But even with death metal, which I generally don't like, the people who listen to it genuinely enjoy it.
And hipsters think muh metal is harsh and hard to get into
I tried to get my gf into metal. She says she wants to give it a listen but never does jfl but it's understandable if she doesn't like it

She does. Very pleasantly surprised

Dont see how. A ton are into metal just to appear badass

Again same general category of putting on airs as hipster stuff

• +1

And the metal they're into: type o negative and babymetal

• JFL

A lot of those people are just into fake shit like Five Finger Death Punch but there are people who are only into for the image. It's only in certain subgenres, though, and they're a minority. I think most people are self aware enough to realize that liking metal is the opposite of cool. I'm certainly not putting on any airs or feeling badass when I say that this is one of my favorite bands:

320569317 907264257375530 6636155609568273923 n

or that another one of my favorite bands just uses Tolkien songs as lyrics.

Last edited:
  • +1