So much time was wasted

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
6 years wasted obsessing over some weird looking mongoloid girl. And she is the most european looking of her family. Her brother and father are even more mongoloid looking. Pretty shitty people too.

But this shit happens when you have bluepilled parents and you are low T. Your brain tries to feel the void by producing emotions for the wrong people. You become weak and undominant and it eats you up from the inside.

I don't even register her as a girl anymore. I actually regret fucking her too. The idea that she has that mongoloid brother disgusts me. fuck

At least you're slaying now. When will it be my turn?:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

u were on no fap for 20 years if i remember jfl

u were on no fap for 20 years if i remember jfl
everything he has previously said is 99% chance of being made up

life is an illusion anyway. emptiness will kill us all
if this isn't the ultimate proof that this dude has been shitting in this fucking place with a made up story about some fucking ugly girl then I don't know what it is
@Nibba
@FaceandHFD

if this isn't the ultimate proof that this dude has been shitting in this fucking place with a made up story about some fucking ugly girl then I don't know what it is
@Nibba
@FaceandHFD
Two possible scenarios.
1)Was a Slayer all along.
2)Never ascended.

Tbh
b
h

Jfl srs.

@Nibba
@FaceandHFD
Bro he's been doing it for years. YEARS. 2 at least

need.more.zodiacpills.NOW

Bro he's been doing it for years. YEARS. 2 at least
Brutal conspiracy.
Adolf Hipster, aka BBCTakeover, aka Armadylbrah is Gambler himself.

everything he has previously said is 99% chance of being made up
A LARP all along. Biggest troll ever.
Not even sure who took him seriously. I don't even comment on his threads ngl. He says the most unbelievable shit like he has been thirsty for some girl for his whole life and one day randomly fucks her lol. Also at the same time he is fucking Dutch girls who are not good enough for him while he is shitposting here.

Not even sure who took him seriously. I don't even comment on his threads ngl. He says the most unbelievable shit like he has been thirsty for some girl for his whole life and one day randomly fucks her lol. Also at the same time he is fucking Dutch girls who are not good enough for him while he is shitposting here.
And how he got a girls number and fucked the next day. Idk if I could do that. Idk if just Chris could do that. Both of us are chads and mog gambler. Idk bro

And how he got a girls number and fucked the next day. Idk if I could do that. Idk if just Chris could do that. Both of us are chads and mog gambler. Idk bro
Is he the real Gambler?

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Chris is an actual model bro and 6'3 jfl.

yeah so? male models are low t faggots. the average man in Greece Tmogs him