So my brothers gonna take my crush of a month

Suhaibneedstobechad

Suhaibneedstobechad

King of aura
Joined
Jul 8, 2026
Posts
1,044
Reputation
1,224
I’ve been crushing on her here and there, ever since I get rejected other thread like the day before yesterday I had a crush on here again he cucked me from my crush of 2 years now I’m gonna get cucked again dude why’s life so unfair? @ESR @Crimx991 @Tesarossa @-joe
 
Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: -joe, holybrutal, Nocturnal and 1 other person
Suhaibthesadcuck
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: foreverstuckinLTN and Suhaibneedstobechad
:feelsmage:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Suhaibneedstobechad
I’ve been crushing on her here and there, ever since I get rejected other thread like the day before yesterday I had a crush on here again he cucked me from my crush of 2 years now I’m gonna get cucked again dude why’s life so unfair? @ESR @Crimx991 @Tesarossa @-joe
Brootal
 
  • +1
Reactions: Suhaibneedstobechad
I’ve been crushing on her here and there, ever since I get rejected other thread like the day before yesterday I had a crush on here again he cucked me from my crush of 2 years now I’m gonna get cucked again dude why’s life so unfair? @ESR @Crimx991 @Tesarossa @-joe
slime him
 
  • +1
Reactions: Suhaibneedstobechad
I’ve been crushing on her here and there, ever since I get rejected other thread like the day before yesterday I had a crush on here again he cucked me from my crush of 2 years now I’m gonna get cucked again dude why’s life so unfair? @ESR @Crimx991 @Tesarossa @-joe
@IOD
 
  • +1
Reactions: -joe

Similar threads

hitmancrewzz
Replies
0
Views
11
hitmancrewzz
hitmancrewzz
lowtiersubhuman
Replies
0
Views
15
lowtiersubhuman
lowtiersubhuman
Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
4
Views
34
Mai Sakurajima.
Mai Sakurajima.
time27
Replies
0
Views
24
time27
time27
Clqs
Replies
8
Views
63
Clqs
Clqs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top