So my Ginger hair has Turned Brown???

SendMePicsToRate

SendMePicsToRate

mogs to the cretaceous period and back
Literally just what :lul: went out last night with some people I haven't seen in a while and I got straight up accused of dyeing my hair by every single fucker there

GG

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 13787 and Squirtle
Literally just what :lul: went out last night with some people I haven't seen in a while and I got straight up accused of dyeing my hair by every single fucker there

GG
sun bleaching cus summer?

Ginger hair not a falio unless its too light which most men don't.

Cope. Men have the lighter version of ginger hair, women have the darker. Neither js a failo.

Men also have lighter eyes and skin than women in White people. Light colors work better for men.

8F951B9A 6A33 4A65 AFDE FF311E9126A1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, gamma and Squirtle
sun bleaching cus summer?
Being out in the sun is supposed to make hair more ginger which is what weirds me out considering it has been sunny for a few months now.

Could just be age related, a lot of red heads lose the red pigment as they get into their 20's from what I have read (mostly women complaining because they feel like they lose their identity)
The thing is my brows aren't changing shade so they are still light, thank fuck for brow dye ngl
Cope. Men have the lighter version of ginger hair, women have the darker. Neither js a failo.

Men also have lighter eyes and skin than women in White people. Light colors work better for men.
I wouldn't say light colours work better for men though, the contrast in features has been shown to be attractive for ages
Funny GIF

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle
This guy is by no means your average ginger.

His skin is tanned, he has black eyebrows, not freckles etc.
Looks more like he has dyed his hair red on purpose.
Also he is Chadlite.

This is what ginger really means

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle
This guy is by no means your average ginger.

His skin is tanned, he has black eyebrows, not freckles etc.
Looks more like he has dyed his hair red on purpose.
Also he is Chadlite.

This is what ginger really means
View attachment 1670648
He is hapa if I recall lmfao

Being out in the sun is supposed to make hair more ginger which is what weirds me out considering it has been sunny for a few months now.

Could just be age related, a lot of red heads lose the red pigment as they get into their 20's from what I have read (mostly women complaining because they feel like they lose their identity)

The thing is my brows aren't changing shade so they are still light, thank fuck for brow dye ngl

I wouldn't say light colours work better for men though, the contrast in features has been shown to be attractive for ages

Funny GIF

When will you low IQ motherfuckers learn that the studies say contrast only improves FEMALE attractiveness, and lowers male?

Light colors absolutely work better for men and that's why men have the lighter features.

When will you low IQ motherfuckers learn that the studies say contrast only improves FEMALE attractiveness, and lowers male?

Light colors absolutely work better for men and that's why men have the lighter features.
light coloring looks better on women

light coloring looks better on women

Ethnic cope.

Dark features have been proven more feminine and better on girls.

Darker ethnic women fog white women:

dn8251-1_650.jpg

"Composite faces of the (a) 10 women with highest and (b) 10 with lowest levels of late follicular oestrogen metabolite (oestrone-3-glucuronide, E1G)." The high oestrogen face was rated as much more feminine, attractive and healthy than the low reproductive hormone face (all t>6.31, p<0.001, d.f.=20)using a one-sample t-test on strength of preference. These results cannot be due to a mediating effect of age on facial appearance and hormones as there was no significant difference in age of the composites (low, M=20.8, s.d.=1.5; high, M=20.4, s.d.=1.8; t=0.54, p=0.60, d.f.=18). All face ratings were highly consistent (α>0.9)

n7sUbpZ.jpg

Male: Oval-shaped, blue eyes: 0.46 distance apart from eye centres

Female: Almond-shaped, brown eyes: 0.48* distance apart from eye centres, each is 0.23 width"

Last edited:
What a Halo ginger looks like:

what a failo ginger looks like:
Cock mongler

Ethnic cope.

dn8251-1_650.jpg

"Composite faces of the (a) 10 women with highest and (b) 10 with lowest levels of late follicular oestrogen metabolite (oestrone-3-glucuronide, E1G)." The high oestrogen face was rated as much more feminine, attractive and healthy than the low reproductive hormone face (all t>6.31, p<0.001, d.f.=20)using a one-sample t-test on strength of preference. These results cannot be due to a mediating effect of age on facial appearance and hormones as there was no significant difference in age of the composites (low, M=20.8, s.d.=1.5; high, M=20.4, s.d.=1.8; t=0.54, p=0.60, d.f.=18). All face ratings were highly consistent (α>0.9)

n7sUbpZ.jpg

Female: Almond-shaped, brown eyes: 0.48* distance apart from eye centres, each is 0.23 width"
they all have the same coloring

Ethnic cope.

dn8251-1_650.jpg

n7sUbpZ.jpg

I had 1000 tabs open on my browser, and had close to 200 in incognito mode. That's why I made another acccunt. Because of the number of tabs I had open on my browser, I couldn't switch from incognito mode to regular mode without causing my browser to crash. That's why i had two alternate accounts, it was for my extreme incognito mode tab browsing.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and WontStopNorwooding

GG
Ovr 4 your ginge genes fella. Over ere in United cuckdom ginges are laughed at

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan

No one cares about your cope studies

Every person with a functioning brain knows that contrasts are more important for men which is why coloring like this is ideal on men
06059524 28E5 451C 8E6F 6B37E0DF9B23
5880A31A 0BCD 4DFE 8063 BAFBF5497386
E8F5F0CB A667 417C B410 41EFD73A72A3

• +1
Reactions: Cope>rope and Deleted member 13787
Ovr 4 your ginge genes fella. Over ere in United cuckdom ginges are laughed at

Cope. Ginger is literally what tbe ruling caste men in England look like and they have a 400 year history of taking swarthy ethnic wives. Prince Harry is ginger and has a South Indian maternal haplogroup.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and germanlooks
No one cares about your cope studies

Every person with a functioning brain knows that contrasts are more important for men which is why coloring like this is ideal on men
View attachment 1670664View attachment 1670665View attachment 1670666

That is not ideal for men and not the public perception. That is a homosexual look for men and is promoted here on Looksmax, a forum with a large majority of repressed homosexual males. In real life women don't go for this and their wives are ugly, masculine trannies.

he had 200 cope studies open on incognito so he had to make an alt account
seems legit, and somehow mods bought that

They may be able to prove it. You can see when somebody is using incognito mode.

That is not ideal for men and not the public perception. That is a homosexual look for men and is promoted here on Looksmax, a forum with a large majority of repressed homosexual males. In real life women don't go for this and their wives are ugly, masculine trannies.
We get it you are a troll. You can stop now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Post ideal men then

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Post their wives for me.
It doesn’t matter.

You will find men of every coloring with hot and ugly wives. You will also find bald short men with hot wives. Does that mean being bald and short is ideal? Obv no.

It doesn’t matter.

You will find men of every coloring with hot and ugly wives. You will also find bald short men with hot wives. Does that mean being bald and short is ideal? Obv no.

Even when there are studies saying high contrast is a failo for men? Just face it, you're coping up shit creek without a paddle. You haven't got a leg to stand on.