So once you have a social circle, how is it supposed to help you with girls?

Crayola CØck

Crayola CØck

You Will Never Be What A Man Should Be
Say I know of someone through someone -- now how does this help?

Where does the extra sex come magically and freely from?

Many here say LTNs get hookups or gfs on tap thanks to social circle.

Okay, so imagine I have a connection. Now where does the new attraction come from? If this person through a friend or connection would not have been initially interested in me from a stranger POV, how will them, say, knowing someone I know make them find me hot?

I am talking a normal social circle here, not some celebrity status circle.

How does guy with bad looks improve odds through a basic little social circle?

Do the Comp SCI/STEM guys have circles that get them girls frequently attracted?

Despite STEM statistically having the most incels, these guys usually socialize and build networks.

So again where does the sex come in?

If my cousin knows Sara and Sara knows I know her friend (my cousin) does Sara's pussy get wet and she wants to fuck me here and now?

Or can someone else explain how a sub 5 can get sex easier through social circle (for free and without simping) vs. having no friends but still going outside to places with women?

Because it seems many here confuse high status normie+ vs. just having friends & being plain and normal LTN Joe -- they ARE NOT equal.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Maalik and bloomercel
[IMG alt="Crayola CØck"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/47/47656.jpg?1697842999[/IMG]

Crayola CØck

You Will Never Be What A Man Should Be
Joined Oct 10, 2023
Last seen A moment ago
Posts436Reputation608Points8

FollowIgnore
Start chat
Start conversation

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and finn899
Ask ChatGPT

• JFL
Reactions: Crayola CØck

Okay, so imagine I have a connection. Now where does the new attraction come from? If this person through a friend or connection would not have been initially interested in me from a stranger POV, how will them, say, knowing someone I know make them find me hot?

Do the Comp SCI/STEM guys have circles that get them girls frequently attracted?

Despite STEM statistically having the most incels, these guys usually socialize and build networks.

If my cousin knows Sara and Sara knows I know her friend (my cousin) does Sara's pussy get wet and she wants to fuck me here and now?

Or can someone else explain how a sub 5 can get sex easier through social circle (for free and without simping) vs. having no friends but still going outside to places with women?

Because it seems many here confuse high status with just having friends and being plain and normal.
probably most CHADS i knew they used to bully or make fun of the normies in their group would solely use em to snitch here and there that's how they managed to get girls

• Hmm...
Reactions: Crayola CØck
Social Circle is cope

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: leveruis, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 51551 and 2 others
It works. Whenever I was in a social circle I had girls flooding over me, even had couple girlfriends. Back then I also had a social media presence (important).

Then I became depressed and isolated myself inside my room, and broke all contact with my friends. If I wouldn't have, I probably wouldn't be incel tbh.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: mogstars, FutureSlayer, Maalik and 2 others
Shared confidence aswell, you and a group of friends or one talking to girls, will be halo for you when theres more girls involved, dont be nerds.

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer and Deleted member 28896

Because it seems many here confuse high status normie+ with just having friends with being plain and normal LTN Joe -- they ARE NOT equal.

!
ChatGPT
Attraction is a complex and subjective phenomenon influenced by various factors. While having a connection through a social circle can create opportunities for interaction and getting to know someone, it doesn't guarantee instant attraction or interest. The idea of "magically and freely" getting more sex through social connections is a simplification of a more nuanced process.
Here are a few points to consider:
  1. Increased Familiarity: Being introduced through a mutual connection may lead to increased familiarity, which can make someone more comfortable around you. However, this doesn't automatically translate to attraction.
  2. Common Interests and Values: If you share common interests or values with people in your social circle, it can create a foundation for meaningful connections. Shared hobbies or beliefs can be attractive qualities.
  3. Positive Referrals: If the person introducing you speaks positively about you, it might create a favorable impression. However, this alone might not be enough to generate attraction.
  4. Personality and Behavior Matters: Your behavior, personality, and how you interact in social situations play a crucial role in attracting others. Being genuine, respectful, and confident can contribute to attractiveness.
  5. Social Proof: Social circles can provide a form of social proof. If others in the circle like and respect you, it might positively influence perceptions.
As for your questions about people in specific fields, like computer science or STEM, building social circles is not exclusive to any particular profession. People in various fields can have active social lives. While it's true that certain fields may have more male-dominated environments, this doesn't mean individuals can't build meaningful connections.
In the end, there is no guaranteed formula for attraction. It's a combination of various elements, and personal preferences differ greatly. Building a social circle and developing meaningful connections can enhance your overall social life, but it's essential to approach relationships with authenticity and respect. It's not about instant results but rather about fostering connections and letting relationships develop organically.
This content may violate our content policy. If you believe this is an error, please submit your feedback - your contribution will help our research in this area.

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and wsada
Social circle isn't an actual better way at getting girls, it's only for guys who are too pussy to approach new people.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mogstars, leveruis, Deleted member 51551 and 1 other person

Because it seems many here confuse high status normie+ vs. just having friends & being plain and normal LTN Joe -- they ARE NOT equal.
worst username ngl

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: wsada and Crayola CØck
Social Circle is cope

I think the brutal truth is that with or without a social circle looks are still top priority in establishing any sexual relationship.

Many with a circle just believe it is their socialness working more for their success, but it is still looks and status usually.
!
ChatGPT
Attraction is a complex and subjective phenomenon influenced by various factors. While having a connection through a social circle can create opportunities for interaction and getting to know someone, it doesn't guarantee instant attraction or interest. The idea of "magically and freely" getting more sex through social connections is a simplification of a more nuanced process.
  1. Increased Familiarity: Being introduced through a mutual connection may lead to increased familiarity, which can make someone more comfortable around you. However, this doesn't automatically translate to attraction.
  2. Common Interests and Values: If you share common interests or values with people in your social circle, it can create a foundation for meaningful connections. Shared hobbies or beliefs can be attractive qualities.
  3. Positive Referrals: If the person introducing you speaks positively about you, it might create a favorable impression. However, this alone might not be enough to generate attraction.
  4. Personality and Behavior Matters: Your behavior, personality, and how you interact in social situations play a crucial role in attracting others. Being genuine, respectful, and confident can contribute to attractiveness.
  5. Social Proof: Social circles can provide a form of social proof. If others in the circle like and respect you, it might positively influence perceptions.
As for your questions about people in specific fields, like computer science or STEM, building social circles is not exclusive to any particular profession. People in various fields can have active social lives. While it's true that certain fields may have more male-dominated environments, this doesn't mean individuals can't build meaningful connections.
In the end, there is no guaranteed formula for attraction. It's a combination of various elements, and personal preferences differ greatly. Building a social circle and developing meaningful connections can enhance your overall social life, but it's essential to approach relationships with authenticity and respect. It's not about instant results but rather about fostering connections and letting relationships develop organically.
This content may violate our content policy. If you believe this is an error, please submit your feedback - your contribution will help our research in this area.

ChatGPT is programmed through bluepill Redditor neckbeard comment history it seems.

If just building connections regularly got me laid much more often than not then you would have to argue that looks are cope then.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel
!
ChatGPT

Why should you have to build a theoretical "connection" with every woman on Earth in hopes it may one day lead to her being attracted to you?

Would that often not cement the fact that you are unappealing to women then largely, thus, why bother with this undertaking?

Just straight shoot and move on, why try to be that guy who "build connections" with everyone to try and escape his likely inevitable matrix?

It seems beyond my fucking comprehension in terms of effort vs. reward in said pursuit, plus general unhappiness with this mindset/awareness....

benefits of being in a social circle with girls:
-they think you are NT
-they trust you
-they dont think you are a creep
-you are right there if they are horny
-much less barrier to entry
-easier IOI's (her friends will tell you she likes you)

it's only for guys who are too pussy to approach new people.
Pua dog

If you’re asking this then you don’t have a social circle.

If you’re asking this then you don’t have a social circle.

Building social circle is impossible without luck. Opportunities don't just come by will or dignified reason. You should know that, incel.

Last edited:
Building social circle is impossible without luck. Opportunities don't just come by will or dignified reason. You should know that, incel.
Why do you always insult people when you quote them. Autism? No wonder you disagree with what I say about social circle since you clearly don’t have one.

It's not gonna work. You got social circles and hierarchies within them. I've seen loser friends try and cuck each other when one gets a potential girl involved. It's often very subtle. Both friends don't get no play but they end up hating each other for a while afterwards. Social circles are great for meeting new people, but not a good strategy for getting laid. For getting laid you gotta call the shots within your social circle and look good doing it. You can't look like a jerky king of the retards.