So say we were to take out outliers such as men under 5'7 & men over 6'4. What would the average height for a male worldwide be in such context?

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
Title.

Anyone with the data? So we're basically excluding all Asian countries.

5'8

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Adriana Lima
You are a genetic outlier. Nature's mistake.

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
Given that most of the worlds population is Asian its would probably be like 5'6??

I think like 5”8 to 6”0

• Hmm...
Reactions: pizza and onfiresems
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
5'9-5'10

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 6908
it wouldn't change because there's as many very short men as very tall men

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
5’8-6’0 which is fucking small

• +1

Are we sure about that or does that just sound right? That thought passed through my head too.

• +1
There should be more very short men than very tall men. Pretty sure there are several countries in Africa and Asia where the average male height is less than 5’7, while there’s no nations with an average height above 6’1, let alone 6’4.

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 6908
what's the point of this thread

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Pubertymaxxer3
There should be more very short men than very tall men. Pretty sure there are several countries in Africa and Asia where the average male height is less than 5’7, while there’s no nations with an average height above 6’1, let alone 6’4.

This was my thinking.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Pubertymaxxer3
what's the point of this thread

The average height is scewed because there are more really short men on earth. So when people say don't worry at 5'8 you're only 2 inches below average, really it's not accurate. At all. Because I am in the western world. Not the frikken Eastern.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Pubertymaxxer3
The average height is scewed because there are more really short men on earth. So when people say don't worry at 5'8 you're only 2 inches below average, really it's not accurate. At all. Because I am in the western world. Not the frikken Eastern.
But in height-rate tall countries small man is doesnt look attractive to females.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Latin Americans are short too. In Bolivia, the average male height is 160 cm / 5'3

• JFL
Reactions: Hey dont talk to me
The average height is scewed because there are more really short men on earth. So when people say don't worry at 5'8 you're only 2 inches below average, really it's not accurate. At all. Because I am in the western world. Not the frikken Eastern
A normal distribution of height means that both extremes in height don't affect the mean. The mean height is also the median height. The vast majority of people are average height. Therefore this thread doesn't make sense.

Just look at height statistics in your country.

Ofc average height isn't attractive to foids tho. You have to be above average in everything to get by these days.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908 and .👽.
Title.

Anyone with the data? So we're basically excluding all Asian countries.
Screenshot 20210222 210159 Samsung Internet

This Sounds legit. I think shorter eastern men and taller western men cancel each other out and the average is somewhere around 180cm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
5'11 seems reasonable

Small body + big face its over for you.

View attachment 1002106

This Sounds legit. I think shorter eastern men and taller western men cancel each other out and the average is somewhere around 180cm

Thanks.

Not 177 and 5'10 like everyone says

I was thinking 5'11 too

That's mad

LL or death, not just for bitches

That has a statistical name, don't remember it though.

so like if we nuked the 3rd world + northern europe what would the average height be?
Prob 5'9