So the girl i got a crush on yesterday (story continued)

DwayneWhite55

DwayneWhite55

I'm 39 and stfu about Asia
So last night I explained how a pretty girl with nice lips asked me what my full name was ,then changed the subject to my old co worker that used to work there. Which pretty much let me know she's interested in him not me. I was just imagining how good the sex would be though and kissing them full lips.

Then today I seen her and she was pumping gas,she waved to me and said hey dwayne. Then she pulled up to me and said I would come chat but I'm running late. I said late for work? And she didn't answer but then she says she's going to my old co workers new job to get a oil change and hopes she sees him. Man that's a fucked up feeling when she's more into someone you know.

I wrote him and told him how she keeps asking about him and how he should get with her. He's the narcissist dude I have spoken about that's too afraid to ask any girl for their number ,scared of getting rejected even though they all love him.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and currylightskin
It's ok. Life's an adventure, you never know what happens next.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 19896
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994, Wallenberg and Deleted member 16369
Youre setting yourself up for failure by expecting shit from her. Let it go and find an uglier bitch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johnnybegood, Wallenberg, 11gaijin and 1 other person
Youre setting yourself up for failure by expecting shit from her. Let it go and find an uglier bitch
Yeah it's always a failure,ugly girls are meaner and still want good looking guys. The thing that is brutal though is I see guys I feel are no better then me with women. It would be different if I seen all good looking chads with women but that's not the case. But for me it's impossible.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and Deleted member 18244
Yeah it's always a failure,ugly girls are meaner and still want good looking guys. The thing that is brutal though is I see guys I feel are no better then me with women. It would be different if I seen all good looking chads with women but that's not the case. But for me it's impossible.
How nt are you irl? I’m getting kind of weirdo coper vibes tbh.

How do you figure and idk what you guys mean by nt ? I can be kind of talkative, but ive never been that big of a rambler.

A weirdo creep is just a ugly guy, you can't be a creep if you have looks. The same things said by good looking guy,would be seen as creepy by a ugly guy.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and Deleted member 1901
So last night I explained how a pretty girl with nice lips asked me what my full name was ,then changed the subject to my old co worker that used to work there. Which pretty much let me know she's interested in him not me. I was just imagining how good the sex would be though and kissing them full lips.

Then today I seen her and she was pumping gas,she waved to me and said hey dwayne. Then she pulled up to me and said I would come chat but I'm running late. I said late for work? And she didn't answer but then she says she's going to my old co workers new job to get a oil change and hopes she sees him. Man that's a fucked up feeling when she's more into someone you know.

I wrote him and told him how she keeps asking about him and how he should get with her. He's the narcissist dude I have spoken about that's too afraid to ask any girl for their number ,scared of getting rejected even though they all love him.
You're ugly

How do you figure and idk what you guys mean by nt ? I can be kind of talkative, but ive never been that big of a rambler.
Do people feel at ease with you? Drawn to you? Do they share news with you? Tell you jokes? If not they might see you as a downer.

My advice is to be more positive, keep gymcelling, and go for women ages 30+. I know its hard to be positive yho

Do people feel at ease with you? Drawn to you? Do they share news with you? Tell you jokes? If not they might see you as a downer.

My advice is to be more positive, keep gymcelling, and go for women ages 30+. I know its hard to be positive yho
Nah lol I'm not a downer . I even take meds that help me with my dark depression. And all that stuff matters if they like you and respect you. Not if you're supposedly nt whatever that means. You get the vibes if someone likes you or not.

Nah lol I'm not a downer . I even take meds that help me with my dark depression. And all that stuff matters if they like you and respect you. Not if you're supposedly nt whatever that means. You get the vibes if someone likes you or not.
Yeah but your behaviour influences whether people like you or not

Yeah but your behaviour influences whether people like you or not
Not much , do people care if a guys a narcissist dick head? No they still have friends and girlfriends. Now if you're not attractive and emo looking then they will say what's wrong with that guy he's weird.

Not much , do people care if a guys a narcissist dick head? No they still have friends and girlfriends. Now if you're not attractive and emo looking then they will say what's wrong with that guy he's weird.
Yeah looks play a big part, true, but your behaviiour itself matters a lot. Esp with making friends, which you need

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Yeah looks play a big part, true, but your behaviiour itself matters a lot. Esp with making friends, which you need
You can be all happy,friendly and talkative and still people won't like you if they find you unattractive. But to answer your question some are nice to me and a lot aren't.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
You can be all happy,friendly and talkative and still people won't like you if they find you unattractive. But to answer your question some are nice to me and a lot aren't.
Yeah I know but if you act miserable then it’s really over tier. Meanwhile some sub5 people get by on charisma

Post pic Dwayne

Yeah I know but if you act miserable then it’s really over tier. Meanwhile some sub5 people get by on charisma
You need looks to have charisma ,you're lost man

You need looks to have charisma ,you're lost man
Usually yes but you know there are exceptions. Looks matter a lot but theyre not literally everything

Usually yes but you know there are exceptions. Looks matter a lot but theyre not literally everything
What's an exception? Chris Farley or something? He struggled with women but people found him funny. Looks make up your personality anyway, there's guys with looks that are low iq but have girlfriends. Personality is dead last regarding people,and no I don't act miserable.

Some visual aids:
Girl:
iu

Dwayne's Employer:
iu

Last edited:

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster