So these are the guys prime JBs think are hot nowadays?

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
Just be a faggy jewelry wearing queer theory. Is that "guy" on the right really a dude?

Vinnie Hacker doesnt even look that good in unfrauded videos/pictures

Hghytyt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UltimateMan, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 6273 and 27 others
curries fuck hotter women than you jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Looks234, Lmao and 19 others
jordan huxhold more like jordan cuckhold

and yes unfortunately women these days prefer ultra feminine twinks

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 5969, Deleted member 9048 and 2 others
Yes Prettyboys always have shit psl

Just be a faggy jewelry wearing queer theory. Is that "guy" on the right really a dude?

View attachment 849721

The comment section indeed proves what you said
Vinnie is indeed a mogger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9819 and Deleted member 9380
i've been saying this a lot
it's about what teen girls think are cool and hype

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 7098, RAITEIII and 2 others

View attachment 849721

So are we pretending ur preslay thread never existed

Either that or I didn’t see the update lol

for real, I've only ever seen him fuck ugly and average girls, never a hot one. He's clearly no chad, I don 't even hate Amnesia, just don't get why he keeps making low effort narcy bragging threads if all he fucks are average (at best) women

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 9072 and 1 other person
No, these are the guys that low T effeminate .me users cope with believing that these are the type of men women want because they are closer to the T level of .me users

While this vinnie cuck needs to break up with his girlfriend because he isn't being enough of a SJW cuck to his fans, real Chads can be Nazi:

a94npki9y8g31.jpg

Or pedos:

guy-poses-as-a-pedophile-on-tinder-still-gets-more-matches-than-you-14-photos-26.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: UltimateMan, Deleted member 7173, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 16 others
Take the vinniepill

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv and PYT

actually legit too lmfao

a bunch of curry normies are fucking hotter girls than autistic chad amnesia, who has to resort to slaying 3.5 psl gulf arabs

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: johncruz12345, MiroslavBulldosex, 6ft7Mogger and 5 others
High T ogre cope

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 9072
It's the Estrogen in the water bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, PYT and Looks234
He has a better brow ridge than half this forum.

Muhh low t
DAACDE69 44AC 4CFF 9B07 7AA0A7B3A830

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5349, PeakMaleHeight, Deleted member 9819 and 5 others
Ah shit another retarded Vinnie Hacker thread...lord why

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 9048 and 1 other person
for real, I've only ever seen him fuck ugly and average girls, never a hot one. He's clearly no chad, I don 't even hate Amnesia, just don't get why he keeps making low effort narcy bragging threads if all he fucks are average (at best) women
actually legit too lmfao

a bunch of curry normies are fucking hotter girls than autistic chad amnesia, who has to resort to slaying 3.5 psl gulf arabs
over for me, its always been over for me

i simply provide users here with my real life experiences / results they can expect from a guy at my looks level and mental level. I dont even think I am that gl. Certainly not the best looking on this site and I plan on more surgeries

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascentium, f0rmless, fogdart and 11 others
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, sytyl and Deleted member 9072
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascentium, fogdart, Deleted member 9090 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and RAITEIII

you wear huge lifts, work out relentlessly, use every method of face frauding possible, and get surgeries to keep a 6 psl face

while some decent looking normie who has a good social circle and isn't autistic lays girls twice as hot as you do

you sell yourself so fucking short

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: CANI, Apeiron, f0rmless and 8 others
you should try to go for 6psl foids
you wear huge lifts, work out relentlessly, use every method of face frauding possible, and get surgeries to keep a 6 psl face

while some decent looking normie who has a good social circle and isn't autistic lays girls twice as hot as you do

I just dont even know how to respond to you guys, as if u think I DONT try to go for GL girls or something? Not to mention the girls I am fucking I think are hot so u guys must just be surrounded by absolute supermodels or something

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fogdart, TeraCope54, Deleted member 9090 and 10 others
U is white Bro you will never be 10/10 Ma boi

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9699, Deleted member 6723, sytyl and 2 others

Provide evidence of said normies who get a steady stream of hotter girls than amnesia lmfao.

I agree amnesia is borderline retarded but you guys are coping with this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TeraCope54, Deleted member 9090, Be_ConfidentBro and 6 others
I just dont even know how to respond to you guys, as if u think I DONT try to go for GL girls or something? Not to mention the girls I am fucking I think are hot so u guys must just be surrounded by absolute supermodels or something
What do you consider GL girls, show an example

He has a better brow ridge than half this forum.

Muhh low t
View attachment 849735

He is good looking

Vinnie-Hacker-e1596867025463-1140x1154.jpg

But on most videos/pics he's very effeminate, people here love this because it gives them hope as the homosexuals that they are. The average .me user has the brow ridge of a 14yo girl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9819, Lmao, Deleted member 9488 and 2 others
Provide evidence of said normies who get a steady stream of hotter girls than amnesia lmfao.

David dobek, he's some slovakian tiktoker and has millions of subs

• +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 10679 and 3 others
Hot girls, but never in my life have i seen a girl this hot before

rachel-cook-10.jpg
captionaddison.jpg
Hm I think theyre overrated but you should be able to get these women. Don't you?

Hm I think theyre overrated but you should be able to get these women. Don't you?

ARE U FUCKING SERIOUS DUDE

ok now u guys are just trolling. jfl u faggot standardcels

@moggedbyevery1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascentium, Deleted member 7098, fogdart and 7 others
He is good looking

Vinnie-Hacker-e1596867025463-1140x1154.jpg

But on most videos/pics he's very effeminate, people here loves this because it gives them hope as the homosexuals that they are. The average .me user has the brow ridge of a 14yo girl
It’s a act for tiktok girls. He actually isn’t gay
29280C5D B1D5 47CF 9EC3 FEB162762C96

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 7580 and Kingkellz

@moggedbyevery1
I don't really care about face as long as it's average at least, body is more important to me

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072

@moggedbyevery1
Jfl that guy is more mentally ill than you are. Just ignore him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, sytyl, curryslayerordeath and 3 others
@Amnesia its a shame you arent black

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, sytyl, Deleted member 5634 and 3 others

Don't the average girls at those uc or cal state campuses look a lot better than the average girl you get off of dating apps/whatever you use (at the same age range)? I don't know if its just that california liberal chicks are subhuman af, but if you were finding girls from irl, they'd look 10x better than the random low class mexicans you slay.

They don't get a steady stream, but Amnesia is literally better looking than 99% of people, he shouldn't be settling for the girls he does.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 9072

@moggedbyevery1
What? If these women don't go for guys that look like amnesia then what kind of Chad's are they going for?

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Amnesia they are trolling you JFL at taking this autists seriously, you Will do much better if you a got on a cool social scene, but It Will be mere marketing as you are already on the game. While Is over for us.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7521
Bruh you guys expect a chad in his thirties to only fuck prime girls in the 16 - early 20s when he already is fucking heaps of pretty good looking girls regularly regardless of age or retarded PSL ratings

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488
Don't the average girls at those uc or cal state campuses look a lot better than the average girl you get off of dating apps/whatever you use (at the same age range)? I don't know if its just that california liberal chicks are subhuman af, but if you were finding girls from irl, they'd look 10x better than the random low class mexicans you slay.

They don't get a steady stream, but Amnesia is literally better looking than 99% of people, he shouldn't be settling for the girls he does.
let this phencod @Amnesia cope
he thinks he's bigshot and cool by not replying to us
when in fact he fucks 2 psl beaners

• JFL
Reactions: Curlbrahhh, sytyl, Looks234 and 3 others
What? If these women don't go for guys that look like amnesia then what kind of Chad's are they going for?

There Is always a bigger Chad

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath

i simply provide users here with my real life experiences / results they can expect from a guy at my looks level and mental level. I dont even think I am that gl. Certainly not the best looking on this site and I plan on more surgeries
Just be NT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6577, Deleted member 9072 and Deleted member 5634
let this phencod @Amnesia cope
he thinks he's bigshot and cool by not replying to us
when in fact he fucks 2 psl beaners

He should stop he Is raising my beaner woman standards :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 9072