So these are the guys prime JBs think are hot nowadays?

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 5634 and 3 others
Their son
13067DE0 A117 4BED 84F5 5D7D3D54197E

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 9699, Be_ConfidentBro and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and curryslayerordeath
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, whiteissuperior, Deleted member 9072 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 8856 and 2 others
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9699, Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 9072
Jordan Huxold is GL but he kinda looks like a MTF tranny but Vincent still mogs
2B71B7A8 344C 4C1D A7CB 85752A5B2922

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
A lot of it is compounded by the media everyone ingests nowadays. They're obviously attractive (in Vinnie's case) but a lot of them angle fraud and wear make up in their videos and pictures. If half the poses they did were on this site from a user, the user would get called out for head tilt, angle frauding etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
bro you unironically mogs this faggot to dirt

some faggots on this forum just hype up faggots like dellisola and vinnie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
for real, I've only ever seen him fuck ugly and average girls, never a hot one. He's clearly no chad, I don 't even hate Amnesia, just don't get why he keeps making low effort narcy bragging threads if all he fucks are average (at best) women
He lives in some shithole with no hot girls around

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
No, these are the guys that low T effeminate .me users cope with believing that these are the type of men women want because they are closer to the T level of .me users

While this vinnie cuck needs to break up with his girlfriend because he isn't being enough of a SJW cuck to his fans, real Chads can be Nazi:

a94npki9y8g31.jpg

Or pedos:

guy-poses-as-a-pedophile-on-tinder-still-gets-more-matches-than-you-14-photos-26.jpg
30 year old roasties vs 16-24 year old girls
Hmmmmmmm

30 year old roasties vs 16-24 year old girls
Hmmmmmmm

You're an absolute retard if you think masculine men don't appeal to +18

Oh yeah, you are actually retarded since you were using an Instagram with a bunch of ugly black women to prove your point about vinnie

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and Kingkellz
I just dont even know how to respond to you guys, as if u think I DONT try to go for GL girls or something? Not to mention the girls I am fucking I think are hot so u guys must just be surrounded by absolute supermodels or something

You may slay now but the end result is the same as us incels..

You'll be alone and jaded in your old age becoming increasingly bitter

You're an absolute retard if you think masculine men don't appeal to +18

Oh yeah, you are actually retarded since you were using an Instagram with a bunch of ugly black women to prove your point about vinnie
What ? I didn’t
Anyways Most girls are on a pill dumbass, without pill most women are attracted to masculine men but that’s not the case

What ? I didn’t
Anyways Most girls are on a pill dumbass, without pill most women are attracted to masculine men but that’s not the case

I don't think pill affects that much (except for ugly/masculine women). There's a study that shows that feminine women, face wise, have a consistent preference for masculinity independently of the menstrual cycle.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
Just be a faggy jewelry wearing queer theory. Is that "guy" on the right really a dude?

Vinnie Hacker doesnt even look that good in unfrauded videos/pictures

View attachment 849721

Yes girls think these "guys" are the hot shit

Emo makeup curtains painted nails etc.

Only works if you are a good looking white but lucky for Asians of you aren't a recessed potato you can pull it off

You guys are coping hard. Vinnie mogs you all to oblivion

How old is everyone here? If you’re above the age of let’s say 21+, you shouldn’t care about what 15-16 year old girls think is attractive

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
How old is everyone here? If you’re above the age of let’s say 21+, you shouldn’t care about what 15-16 year old girls think is attractive
Most are teens

my mom deadass has the same browridge as vinnie hacker

tbh, he doesn't look like that in his videos and other pics at all

legal in brazil

just humiliate yourself publicly and be a huge faggot pill

indeed, he only looks good in the pics or frauded tiktoks, manlet with sub tier eye area
Hhh