So to those who have seen me, what do you rate me?

What do you rate me?

• Total voters
dm we are same age range

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
For those who have seen me, what do you rate me in terms of PSL?

Vote here in the poll. If you haven't seen me, ask me to DM you on this thread by replying here.
dm me

• +1
Too many filters on your face. Can’t rate

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, phukmikehok, Lygodactylus and 1 other person
Yes, 7/10. Idk how to rate in psl, maybe you can link me to a thread on how to? Your skin tone and mouth area is a dead giveaway. All things considered, you’re more attractive than him. Better nose and you look cleaner as in you don’t have big moles on your face like him which is a major turn off for most people.
Is that out of 10? What PSL would this be?
Hehe, I get the Kaufmann comparisons often here. What features of mine give away that I'm ethnic, and how do I compare with him?

• +1
Yes, 7/10. Idk how to rate in psl, maybe you can link me to a thread on how to? Your skin tone and mouth area is a dead giveaway. All things considered, you’re more attractive than him. Better nose and you look cleaner as in you don’t have big moles on your face like him which is a major turn off for most people.
I'll see if I can find one!
How would you describe my skin tone and mouth area?

I'll see if I can find one!
How would you describe my skin tone and mouth area?
Skin tone towards the darker side which is not my taste personally however you can argue that it makes your eye color pop a lil bit more and you’re mouth is a lil too wide I think. All in all, I don’t think that detracts from your attractiveness, just that you don’t look like a guy who is universally attractive to everyone

I haven't seen you so I can't rate.

• +1
havent seen you
btw that mugi avi reminds me of ritalincel tbh

• JFL
For those who have seen me, what do you rate me in terms of PSL?

Vote here in the poll. If you haven't seen me, ask me to DM you on this thread by replying here.
Dm me

• +1
You're a work of art. Literally. Your pictures all look like fucking crayon drawings of a pretty boy heartbreaker made by a 14 yo girl on DevianArt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin, phukmikehok, Xangsane and 2 others
Dm but you might as well just post since you sent it to pretty much all 15 users on the forum

Cringe. Post your face coward

How is it photoshopped? Looks legit to me. He's goodlooking. No need to project ur insecurities onto him...
image2.png
his pictures look like they've been through more filters than a Somali 34 year old woman at a race against time to find a husband before her last egg rots

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18301 and Xangsane
DM pls I'll rate

• +1
DM me. I'm incredibly harsh to anyone below a chadlite. Women's standards are too high for me to not call out mediocrity for what it truly is. Even HTNs don't make any significant impression on women. It's either be really attractive, or endlessly struggle with women. Nothing else matters

• +1
DM me. I'm incredibly harsh to anyone below a chadlite. Women's standards are too high for me to not call out mediocrity for what it truly is. Even HTNs don't make any significant impression on women. It's either be really attractive, or endlessly struggle with women. Nothing else matters
Done! What do you rate me?
My main problem is getting a gem of a personality in a woman that's a keeper. I only do LTRs and as a result I'm very selective when it comes to her personality, closeness with family and willingness to accept my religion.

As for looks as long as she's ethnic and htb or low end stacylite and not skinny/slim or too fat I'm happy.

Dm me. Full privacy, as always. I dont fuck around with someones trust

• +1
Pm me I won’t share

But of a mogger. I’d say between 5,75 -6 mostly because I wasn’t fan of glasses nor hair. Plus you could gain neck mass. Chad territory is around the corner

• Love it
But of a mogger. I’d say between 5,75 -6 mostly because I wasn’t fan of glasses nor hair. Plus you could gain neck mass. Chad territory is around the corner
Thank you! How would you describe my look, a bit dorky?

I simp for you without any shame tbh

• Love it
pm, unfrauded if possible

• +1
@5.5psl this thread please

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
let me see I am curious

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl