So wat is consensus on tretinoin? Does it burn fat pads or nah

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
Does it burn fat pads/ make you age faster? And how long should one use it for to get this?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sibience, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Deleted member 20056 and 2 others
It does burn fat, it makes your skin thinner and younger looking

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20056, Deleted member 8869 and Deleted member 15827
it can help with my buccal fat?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, Deleted member 7725 and Deleted member 16275
the problem is not buccal fat the problem is u have the bones of a mole rat
so i should just wait it out until craniofacial growth completes development by the age of 23/24 ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
so i should just wait it out until craniofacial growth completes development by the age of 23/24 ?
if u just wait it out ull still look a mole rat just older ..a mole rat with whiskers

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 16275
  • +1
My friend took it and died, he took it for 3 months and was taken to the hospital got a heart attack and died.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fear, fauxfox, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 1 other person
My friend took it and died, he took it for 3 months and was taken to the hospital got a heart attack and died.
mirin u brought back meth addict looking nacho avi back

Stop fucking stalking me you creepy fuck
Saul Goodman Getting Weird GIF by Better Call Saul

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg and BearBoy
  • +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and Deleted member 15827
It exfoliates a layer and the new fresh layer underneath makes the skin look
Shiny
Exactly. however thin skin is not ideal for aging. At first I read it would make the skin overall thicker, but makes no sense. It gets lighter and thinner after uses. what's your take?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Exactly. however thin skin is not ideal for aging. At first I read it would make the skin overall thicker, but makes no sense. It gets lighter and thinner after uses. what's your take?
To be honest with you I havent done a lot of research and I just take the forum threads on tret as gospel and they said it’s good for aging because it makes the skin less wrinkled.

It’s true that thick skin ages better tho, for example that of asians. But maybe it doesnt reduce the layer of the skin itself that much to make a difference?

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and Deleted member 15827
To be honest with you I havent done a lot of research and I just take the forum threads on tret as gospel and they said it’s good for aging because it makes the skin less wrinkled.

It’s true that thick skin ages better tho, for example that of asians. But maybe it doesnt reduce the layer of the skin itself that much to make a difference?
I've just informed myself more and my conclusion is it is not good and anti-aging. I thought it might be good in moderation 0,025% 1-2x weekly but I can't see it. besides the risk of vitamin a overdose, the other ingredients in the cream are skin damaging if anything (alcohols, etc). Best to just take a good multivitamin including vit a and eat healthy. maybe completely natural products as skincare on top of it or make your own. synthetic stuff is really all contraproductive imo. I've been through it all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 15827
I've just informed myself more and my conclusion is it is not good and anti-aging. I thought it might be good in moderation 0,025% 1-2x weekly but I can't see it. besides the risk of vitamin a overdose, the other ingredients in the cream are skin damaging if anything (alcohols, etc). Best to just take a good multivitamin including vit a and eat healthy. maybe completely natural products as skincare on top of it or make your own. synthetic stuff is really all contraproductive imo. I've been through it all
You can get it without alcohol no? What makes you think it’s bad for anti Age?

• +1
Tretenoin sculpts your face into chad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Read through the ingredient list. no point in explaining anything honestly, no one cares anyway. I won't use it anymore... everyone can do what he wants

• +1
Read through the ingredient list. no point in explaining anything honestly, no one cares anyway. I won't use it anymore... everyone can do what he wants
ok well keep using it thanks

• JFL
Reactions: Need2Ascend
@sibience was it you that told me that tretinoin doesn't really burn fat, just makes your skin tighter which gives the illusion of fat being burned? Curious tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, sibience, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
@sibience was it you that told me that tretinoin doesn't really burn fat, just makes your skin tighter which gives the illusion of fat being burned? Curious tbh

It increases skin elasticity by stimulating collagen production.

So your skin looks younger and gets tighter over your bones and hollow areas, making you look less fat but only if your skin is not as elastic as it could be.

If you are young then your skin is already very elastic and tretinoin won't achieve this skin tightening effect that looks like fat burned. But it is still good to use it for anti aging.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 15004