So... what am I supposed to do with girlfriend?

Normie shit.
But you do you.
I would want to do random things, slap her with my cock when she least expects it.
I wish I could do that but my options are limited with 6 inch cock :kys:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7027 and Deleted member 1464
how is there no bowling or theater, i live in a town of 15k that has both of that

how is there no bowling or theater, i live in a town of 15k that has both of that
Some towns do, some don't. There's a village like 30km from here that has 4k people and there's movie theatre.

• JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Eat at restaurant
Go shopping
Watch film together
Play games together
Do a road trip
Go hiking
Walk in forest
Do karting and impress her with your driving skills (lol)
Visit friends
Go to concert

But most importantly, FUCK HER RIGHT IN DA PUSSY

Eat at restaurant
Go shopping
Watch film together
Play games together
Do a road trip
Go hiking
Walk in forest
Do karting and impress her with your driving skills (lol)
Visit friends
Go to concert

But most importantly, FUCK HER RIGHT IN DA PUSSY
Will do. I'd climb mt. everest for her.

Take her for a walk on a leash around the block and let her sniff the fire hydrants.

OP if you’re totally inexperienced with women, and don’t really know how to handle a relationship, a good free resource Is the mating grounds podcast. It was conceived by an evolutionary psychologist who explains the traits and mechanisms women are evolutionary geared towards preferring. Has plenty of good free info.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and BigBiceps
You need a circle of cool friends that do fun things, otherwise she will be turned off. I had some nerdy friends from high-school - I watched movies and played video games with them, but these guys were still kissless virgins and acted awkward around girls.
I got a cool circle of friends in college and me and my girlfriend had great fun with them going to parties, bars, clubs, and trips with them. Then college was over, everyone moved away, and it was just me, my girlfriend and the nerds.
We only hanged together once at my house, and it was awkward as hell, because they had no idea what to say to her, there just wasn't any fun vibe with them. After they left and it was just me and my girl, she was like:
- "OMG! Why do you hang out with these guys?????"
- "Well, they're my friends, I've known them from high-school!"
- "Yeah, but they're weird!"
- "Well, they're shy near girls...They never had a girlfriend!"
- "OMG...what a bunch of losers!"
- "Yeah...let's change the subject..."
The next day she probably figured out that she was pretty rude and called me to apologize, she said that I'm a really great and sweet guy to hang out with them, and it's very admirable of me that I didn't forget and abandon my friends from high-school.
But, anyway, she still dumped me some time after this.
Man. I dont want gf that want to be with me and other dudes. Either we are alone all the time or its over. I dont understand normies.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and BigBiceps
Man. I dont want gf that want to be with me and other dudes. Either we are alone all the time or its over. I dont understand normies.
Well that's how normies do most things, they get together in groups to do stuff, she meets your friends, you meet her friends, you hang out together, you go to parties, bars and clubs with other couples, etc., being just you two doesn't quite work in the long run, because she will quickly get bored.
You can go along with her group of friends for a while, but she will eventually want to meet your group too. If they are cool, fun people it's shows what you are socially well adjusted.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
This tbh, but if she wants to meet your friends, you must keep your friends on tight leash on such occasions. If I saw my friends flirting with her, I'd beat them up.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Pietrosiek
Well that's how normies do most things, they get together in groups to do stuff, she meets your friends, you meet her friends, you hang out together, you go to parties, bars and clubs with other couples, etc., being just you two doesn't quite work in the long run, because she will quickly get bored.
You can go along with her group of friends for a while, but she will eventually want to meet your group too. If they are cool, fun people it's shows what you are socially well adjusted.
Fuck normies.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps

over for me since im a loner with no friends

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and BigBiceps
Good thing I'm not a normie then so I gotta do none of that shit

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
OP if you’re totally inexperienced with women, and don’t really know how to handle a relationship, a good free resource Is the mating grounds podcast. It was conceived by an evolutionary psychologist who explains the traits and mechanisms women are evolutionary geared towards preferring. Has plenty of good free info.
Was it this one?

I have no group jfl

• +1
Geoff Miller is the man behind the podcast. That’s an interview with him on another podcast.
Can't find that in youtube atleast, where did you listen to it? Spotify?

Geoff Miller is the man behind the podcast. That’s an interview with him on another podcast.
Here is what it looks like on the overcast iOS app
C944A156 4F52 4BEB A8A6 5CDACD7F8506

start off with “the mating grounds introductory podcast”

• +1
OP note the cohost is a douchebro but the actual psychologist is very good.

• +1
This tbh, but if she wants to meet your friends, you must keep your friends on tight leash on such occasions. If I saw my friends flirting with her, I'd beat them up.
Most of your friends should also have girlfriends - this shows that they aren't complete losers and are also socially well-adjusted.
I have no group jfl
Then you should get one, before even attempting to find a girl.

Most of your friends should also have girlfriends - this shows that they aren't complete losers and are also socially well-adjusted.

Then you should get one, before even attempting to find a girl.
It's way harder to get friend group like that than a girlfriend

So I started dating a lovely girl, but I have no idea what to do next? Problem is we live in a town of about 20k people and there's no movie theater or bowling very close, otherwise I'd just take her there. Also, you slayers, how much should I snapchat her daily and about what things. I don't want to only send meaningless pictures but I have no idea what to say. Someone should make a guide on how to talk to women tbh.
View attachment 236317
only snap her with meaningful shit tbh. and only text her when u wanna meet or plan to hang out. ofc if she’s ur legit gf then u can have full on convos but before my gf i strictly texted girls to hang out

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Golden Glass
only snap her with meaningful shit tbh. and only text her when u wanna meet or plan to hang out. ofc if she’s ur legit gf then u can have full on convos but before my gf i strictly texted girls to hang out
Yeah you don’t ever want to become a girls text buddy. Only exception is a serious gf and even then, it’s best to speak more in person.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and BigBiceps
Yeah I think I'll stick to that, I haven't got that much to say to bring up convos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I have a strong feeling you'll come back crying when she dumps your ass

JFL

So I started dating a lovely girl, but I have no idea what to do next? Problem is we live in a town of about 20k people and there's no movie theater or bowling very close, otherwise I'd just take her there. Also, you slayers, how much should I snapchat her daily and about what things. I don't want to only send meaningless pictures but I have no idea what to say. Someone should make a guide on how to talk to women tbh.
View attachment 236317
You need unzip ur jeans and run up to her and take off her pants and stick IT In Fast

I have a strong feeling you'll come back crying when she dumps your ass

JFL
I'm preparing for it so it won't be as big of a hit. I can't even remember when I last time legit cried.

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997
Funny thing: i dont have friends (like those friends that you hangout every week. That you could actually go out with and shit) and she probably already know that. I wonder how long this will not be a problem :lul:

• +1
Funny thing: i dont have friends (like those friends that you hangout every week. That you could actually go out with and shit) and she probably already know that. I wonder how long this will not be a problem :lul:
Yeah I only have a few true friends only too. Others are posers in school.

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs
I didn't. I tried that before, didn't like her much. But her, I like her a lot. I just don't know how to address my feelings in to words, but basicly... she's greatest thing happened to me for a while.
View attachment 236396
Donalds me

• +1
follow these steps if your female is fatherless

what i do:

1. invite her over/ go to her house
  2. chill talk about day, play with her pet
  3. make food (pretend ur shit so she cook)
  4. eat food
  5. go bed laydown cuddle while watching netflix series (very important you watch popular netflix series as ALL GIRLS watch them)
    1. You, StrangerThings, Sex Education, riverdale etc etc. important that you are interested in the series, NEVER make suggestions if shes older than 14. try not to talk about psl related stuff when watching blackpilled content like comment on the looks of the actors
  6. if shes into the show keep watching
  7. touch and grope slowly
  8. after an episode ends say ur horny or u "want her"
  9. her reaction is positive = sex
  10. her reaction is negative
    1. uve had alot of sex recently already
    2. shes not in the "mood" - > BS. if she dont give u sex on demand say stuff like "i dont excite you anymore?" or "u stoped liking me" will make her very insecure and drop to her knees
    3. if she still dont sex make a big deal out of it. (sex very important, and establishing dominance important)

i dont go on dates or events or shiit. thats a luxury reserved for a virgin. if shes had boyfriends in the past dont bother, its redundant garbage. do things she hasnt done

• vacation to the south
  • sex in car
  • sex in public
  • anal
  • vibrator + penis sex
  • record sex
  • tied up and abused