So, yeah...

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
Talked to my twoitis today. All I said was “are you enjoying the trip so far?”. She just hummed yes. Honestly, before I ask her out, I want to get to know with her and build a friendship. I say this now cuz I could’ve asked her what she was gonna do with the pumpkin she got. So what should I do, boys? Attempt to get the number just to talk as friends then eventually ask her out(even with her supposed boyfriend)?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Talked to my twoitis today. All I said was “are you enjoying the trip so far?”. She just hummed yes. Honestly, before I ask her out, I want to get to know with her and build a friendship. I say this now cuz I could’ve asked her what she was gonna do with the pumpkin she got. So what should I do, boys? Attempt to get the number just to talk as friends then eventually ask her out(even with her supposed boyfriend)?
If you think she has a boyfriend don't bother

• +1
Nigga you are like creating your own drama normie movie out of nowhere lol

Lose weight.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Peruvian
  • +1
  • +1
What do you mean?
The replies on literally all of your posts are telling you to stfu and lose weight which you should do but you can lose weight and post at the same time. Also don't eat that junk food or you'll regret it, fatty.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and CopeMaxxer
The replies on literally all of your posts are telling you to stfu and lose weight which you should do but you can lose weight and post at the same time. Also don't eat that junk food or you'll regret it, fatty.
I regret a lot of things, not just being fat. I’m giving myself til Monday to splurge.
@blackoutwhitein until you lose the weight this wont stop
And what won’t stop?

Last edited:
  • +1