so yesterday night i was invited to a surprise birthday party of a childhood friend

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
there were a total of 7 people. besides me there were 5 other people in on it with the 6th person being the birthday boy himself.

the guy who organized it went through a lot of effort and even raged at a shop owner since they didnt want to give the item he had ordered as a birthday present (it was a knife). he ended up getting it anyway. dude even got 3 cakes, two of which were bought and he stole the other one from his job. he even decorated his house and lured the birthday boy to his place.

anyway as it turned out it wasnt even the guys birthday :lul::lul::lul: none of us knew. the guy who organized it was like "fuck it, we are celebrating it today anyway". dudes actual birthday is in may. :lul::lul: though one of the other 5 people knew it wasnt the dudes birthday either but he didnt reveal it until a few minutes before the "birthday boy" arrived, he just showed up not to celebrate but to see the reaction of the "birthday boy":lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

needless to say, it was a fun night. and yes we are all ethnics. one west african who knew it wasnt his real birthday, two east africans of which one was the birthday, two pakistanis (my brother and i), one indonesian and a slav (the guy who organized it).

thought you guys might enjoy this story so i decided to share it.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 9670, BrettyBoy and 13 others
OP is off the fucking rails ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
u guys missed an west asian man:fuk:
was it fun bro
well the slavs uncle is actually chechen or half chechen so west asians were there in spirit:feelsgood: and yes brother it was fun, glad i left my room because i didnt wanna go at first

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
A party without girls is no fun.

• +1
Reactions: thecel

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Matthias8272 and Albeacho
Hard to know when he made the whole thing up
its not a larp lol, i can see why you think it is since it sounds quite unbelievable

• Woah
@masaka @BearBoy @Ryan @Salludon @brbbrah @Albeacho

tagging ethnic badboys

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Ryan, Salludon and 2 others
I guess this is what ugly men have to do on a semi regular basis, meet up irl and support one another through their inceldom.

• So Sad
I guess this is what ugly men have to do on a semi regular basis, meet up irl and support one another through their inceldom.
actually the slav is a 6ft2 framemaxxed midtier ntmaxxed normie with a gf, the west african is a 6ft2 ntmaxxed tyronelite with green eyes, the indonesian was a nt normie but kinda short, heard he's a slayer though, one of the east africans, the birthday boy is a 6ft2.5 normie and the other east african is 5ft10 normie and the other pakistani was my brother who's 6ft and has a normal nose and is married. im the only person you mogged but im easily mogged, the rest mog the hell out of you. at least 2 could destroy you in a fight with ease, the slav and the tyronelite, you twink pajeet faggot.

• Woah
actually the slav is a 6ft2 framemaxxed midtier ntmaxxed normie with a gf, the west african is a 6ft2 ntmaxxed tyronelite with green eyes, the indonesian was a nt normie but kinda short, heard he's a slayer though, one of the east africans, the birthday boy is a 6ft2.5 normie and the other east african is 5ft10 normie and the other pakistani was my brother who's 6ft and has a normal nose and is married. im the only person you mogged but im easily mogged, the rest mog the hell out of you. at least 2 could destroy you in a fight with ease, the slav and the tyronelite, you twink pajeet faggot.
Normie pakis, gooks and niggers can’t mog me you retarded paedophile looking subhuman.

Normie pakis, gooks and niggers can’t mog me you retarded paedophile looking subhuman.
Pajeet cope. They all mog the hell out of you it's not even a joke. I'll show them your picture. :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Pajeet cope. They all mog the hell out of you it's not even a joke. I'll show them your picture. :hnghn:
Okay Truecel, if you say so. :forcedsmile: Just know that your opinion is literally worthless

@Aloejuice