So you're single and work a job

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Some guys choose to be single, whereas most long for intimacy with a real woman. But many haven't a clue why they're still lonely. So they work and go home and end up gaming. Or watch a series with faggot shit shoved in their face. Then before lights out, they might message a stranger or ex that never reacts, "I'm watching you." Ugh. Such a sad everyday loop. But they're not alone!

Women, too, suffer the same predicament. On the contrary, she can easily join an adult webcam network and have orbiters band-aid that missing part in her life while sexually gratifying herself with a vibrator that later generates cancer. Other girls would join anonymous chat apps and foid forums; the latter ran by Incel guys thinking that shit's funny. Which it is. And the smart, liberated fuckhole apparatus stay far away from social apps altogether. Especially mating apps. And she's correct to do that!

Most dating apps today are heavily plagued with catfishers, married men, ghetto welfare leeches posing as fuckbois, inmates seeking commissary, lazy, unhealthy men still living with mommy and faps to cartoons they call something other than cartoons, and of course, the occasional STD-infected Chad that has a thing for pegging. Now back to the male's situation.

As explained, the responsible women are careful not to fit the wrong penis inside her cesspool. Ugh, even the webcam sleazebags are cautious! Brutal. Now place yourself into her life. It'll never work! Most guys only want that excessively fantasized booty that never turns out as he'd imagined. "What is that smell?"

"Oh, sorry. I had an abortion last week, and parts of the little guy hadn't let go yet, so my body's having a doozy flushing him out." The naked foid assured the moid that the decaying pussy aroma was no big deal.

Women have extraordinary hindsight attached to their anxiety mechanism. They know in advance how that shit will play out if she was to give him a punch at her vagina. And the last thing she wants is some bum needing money all the time and whining and crying about past injustices. "She never said a word and just left me! And I was like, "Why?" And she said, "Because Bubba, you don't treat me special anymore! And this gal wants to be worshipped like a queen! Not like your mother, you sick fuck!""

"Um. I thought she left without saying a word?" The cruel ego-stabbing independent woman pointed out an error in Bubba-dialog.

"You're doing me the same way she did! I don't want to live no more!" Poor Bubba decided it was time to leave this world because of his heartless first date's man-hating rancor.

Ugh. A fucking nightmare there. So, of course, women will do everything in their power to avoid inviting such nuisance into their wage-slaving lives.

An independent woman has a limited preferred selection of penises to fit inside her vagina. Sure, any woman can be knee-deep in penises, but they know some dicks are attached to lazy bitches. Ugh. And the last thing she wants is another cunt in her life.

Conclusion. If you desire more than a vagina to slam, take better care of yourself first, get your shit together, then meet her halfway in responsibility. But 99.9% of guys don't give a shit about the woman and her aspirations and feel their manly presence is enough compensation. And they usually only want the sexual reward they feel obligated to receive. "I paid for dinner. The least you can do is fuck me in my ass with this pegger." Blistered lip Chad tries persuading the Bumble date as he hands her a black wobbly strap-on dildo.

Furthermore. Women are responsible men but without dicks. And strength. And common sense. And intelligence. And talent. And a sense of humor. Okay, they're nothing like men, but you get what I'm saying.

Make yourself into a better product! See this as a manufacturer. But not the China variety. You would rather not be a product that will eventually break—such as from using steroids or paying retarded upper-class society for cosmetic surgeries. Instead, be you! Because if you make yourself into something you're not, whatever relationship you enter, it won't last. And trust me, if you're approaching this in a pump and dump fashion. And that pussy turns out great. It won't last when she discovers you're shorter than your shoe lifts projected. Or the surgery you had led to inflammation and a condition that the doctor declared, "Eh, it sometimes happens, don't worry about it. I got your back," as she notices your face is swelling, resembling a hideous-looking bubble-face creature.

Ugh right

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim, autistic_tendencies, galego123 and 4 others
Hardest fap of my life but i got the job done

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 15827 and BigJimsWornOutTires
Some guys choose to be single, whereas most long for intimacy with a real woman. But many haven't a clue why they're still lonely. So they work and go home and end up gaming. Or watch a series with faggot shit shoved in their face. Then before lights out, they might message a stranger or ex that never reacts, "I'm watching you." Ugh. Such a sad everyday loop. But they're not alone!

Women, too, suffer the same predicament. On the contrary, she can easily join an adult webcam network and have orbiters band-aid that missing part in her life while sexually gratifying herself with a vibrator that later generates cancer. Other girls would join anonymous chat apps and foid forums; the latter ran by Incel guys thinking that shit's funny. Which it is. And the smart, liberated fuckhole apparatus stay far away from social apps altogether. Especially mating apps. And she's correct to do that!

Most dating apps today are heavily plagued with catfishers, married men, ghetto welfare leeches posing as fuckbois, inmates seeking commissary, lazy, unhealthy men still living with mommy and faps to cartoons they call something other than cartoons, and of course, the occasional STD-infected Chad that has a thing for pegging. Now back to the male's situation.

As explained, the responsible women are careful not to fit the wrong penis inside her cesspool. Ugh, even the webcam sleazebags are cautious! Brutal. Now place yourself into her life. It'll never work! Most guys only want that excessively fantasized booty that never turns out as he'd imagined. "What is that smell?"

"Oh, sorry. I had an abortion last week, and parts of the little guy hadn't let go yet, so my body's having a doozy flushing him out." The naked foid assured the moid that the decaying pussy aroma was no big deal.

Women have extraordinary hindsight attached to their anxiety mechanism. They know in advance how that shit will play out if she was to give him a punch at her vagina. And the last thing she wants is some bum needing money all the time and whining and crying about past injustices. "She never said a word and just left me! And I was like, "Why?" And she said, "Because Bubba, you don't treat me special anymore! And this gal wants to be worshipped like a queen! Not like your mother, you sick fuck!""

"Um. I thought she left without saying a word?" The cruel ego-stabbing independent woman pointed out an error in Bubba-dialog.

"You're doing me the same way she did! I don't want to live no more!" Poor Bubba decided it was time to leave this world because of his heartless first date's man-hating rancor.

Ugh. A fucking nightmare there. So, of course, women will do everything in their power to avoid inviting such nuisance into their wage-slaving lives.

An independent woman has a limited preferred selection of penises to fit inside her vagina. Sure, any woman can be knee-deep in penises, but they know some dicks are attached to lazy bitches. Ugh. And the last thing she wants is another cunt in her life.

Conclusion. If you desire more than a vagina to slam, take better care of yourself first, get your shit together, then meet her halfway in responsibility. But 99.9% of guys don't give a shit about the woman and her aspirations and feel their manly presence is enough compensation. And they usually only want the sexual reward they feel obligated to receive. "I paid for dinner. The least you can do is fuck me in my ass with this pegger." Blistered lip Chad tries persuading the Bumble date as he hands her a black wobbly strap-on dildo.

Furthermore. Women are responsible men but without dicks. And strength. And common sense. And intelligence. And talent. And a sense of humor. Okay, they're nothing like men, but you get what I'm saying.

Make yourself into a better product! See this as a manufacturer. But not the China variety. You would rather not be a product that will eventually break—such as from using steroids or paying retarded upper-class society for cosmetic surgeries. Instead, be you! Because if you make yourself into something you're not, whatever relationship you enter, it won't last. And trust me, if you're approaching this in a pump and dump fashion. And that pussy turns out great. It won't last when she discovers you're shorter than your shoe lifts projected. Or the surgery you had led to inflammation and a condition that the doctor declared, "Eh, it sometimes happens, don't worry about it. I got your back," as she notices your face is swelling, resembling a hideous-looking bubble-face creature.

View attachment 1744043
Simon's looking terrible. Like Marlyn Manson.

Anyways, I've never understood dudes who use lift shoes or try hiding their bald spots with spray paint. It will make them look retarded when they're inevitably found out.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 19548
Simon's looking terrible. Like Marlyn Manson.

Anyways, I've never understood dudes who use lift shoes or try hiding their bald spots with spray paint. It will make them look retarded when they're inevitably found out.
Some women are sensitive and thoughtful, so they would conceal that noticeable evidence to not embarrass the sorry fucker. They'll then slowly detach as the guy evolves into confusion. "Why is she ghosting me?" Ugh-uh-uh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Some women are sensitive and thoughtful, so they would conceal that noticeable evidence to not embarrass the sorry fucker. They'll then slowly detach as the guy evolves into confusion. "Why is she ghosting me?" Ugh-uh-uh.
Seems to me women can abide men with flaws. But not men who try to hide those flaws so shamelessly.

Thankfully I'm not a burn victim, but I've always played up any physical flaw I've ever had in an attractive way.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Seems to me women can abide men with flaws. But not men who try to hide those flaws so shamelessly.

Thankfully I'm not a burn victim, but I've always played up any physical flaw I've ever had in an attractive way.
I started wearing lifts a few years into our relationship. She reminded me before them, "You severely mog those guys when we're out shopping."

"But not enough! I'm getting lifts."

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002

View attachment 1744043
This is some cope fantasy womens sexual market experiences are not even close to the majority of men.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: JBcollector and BigJimsWornOutTires
" Men choose to be single "
WTF

• +1

View attachment 1744043
I just want to bring purpose to a useless bitches life, I need a sidekick. Somebody I can teach and make even half as useful as myself. also a bitch I can abuse and love at the same time. they like that and so do I.

• JFL