Soccer VS Basketball.

Which sport mogs?

• Total voters
john2

john2

Gyneolatry Fiend
^Title.

Just want to see how many manlet copers there are behind the screens.

kinda excited for the nba ngl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: john2, Deleted member 8064 and Deleted member 5912
Basketball mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 5912 and john2
Soccer has got to be the faggiest main stream sport out there
Tenor 45

A6835c4b8431e951e2937f77f6495b32

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Gargantuan, EdwardCullen and 6 others
i only really watch basketball but soccer is more fun to play

• JFL
Reactions: ScoobyCurry420, 6’1Chink, kuroro and 6 others
I played both. But I like basketball a lot more

I dont know whats soccer btw. I know football. Keep coping with the king of Sports.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Anaesthesia, Deleted member 5258 and 3 others
Basketball mogs bc only tallfags olay it
But i like soccer more
Both shit btw
Only good sports are boxing and muay thai and greco wrestling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
I would do high school football if i lived in usa

Football is usually a manlet spor, while basketball is for tallfags only so answer is clear

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
basketball mogs easily

football (not soccer) is still biggest sport worldwide

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF and Deleted member 5912
soccer is way more intense

• +1
Reactions: Hector
Basketball mogs bc only tallfags olay it
But i like soccer more
Both shit btw
Only good sports are boxing and muay thai and greco wrestling
Mma , basketball best sports

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Mma , basketball best sports
not kinda trash
its ass lowest of the lowest
if u can get disqualified because you fucking punched someone
then its automatically a shirt sport

not kinda trash
its ass lowest of the lowest
if u can get disqualified because you fucking punched someone
then its automatically a shirt sport
Right now it became softer , but you should see the 90s basketball. Still best sport in the world and after that mma

Right now it became softer , but you should see the 90s basketball. Still best sport in the world and after that mma
LOL
no its not
its fucking trash lame and boring
hate to play it ,hate to watch it
any sport that involves a ball = trash
besides rugby

LOL
no its not
besides rugby
You probably trash at it that's why you say that shit

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
You probably trash at it that's why you say that shit
yeah im trash at it
because its boring and lame
why would i want to get good at something which is shit?very high iq
reminder only good basketball:

• JFL
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
No
its soccer low iq scum
quit basement dwelling and travel a bit
dumbass i meant football like soccer just not the american way of saying

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Hector and goat2x
dumbass i meant football like soccer just not the american way of saying
i mean your comment was kinda misleading

"football (not soccer) is still biggest sport worldwide "
i thought that you said regular american football

i mean your comment was kinda misleading

"football (not soccer) is still biggest sport worldwide "
i thought that you said regular american football
no i referred how dumb uscels refer to it

• +1
Reactions: Hector and goat2x
Soccer Statusmog

• +1
Reactions: Anaesthesia and Hector
soccer is way more intense
Indeed, I play bball my whole life. But I just watch football because bball matches are kinda boring, specially NBA were niggers do telepathic defense

Football games on the other side are intense as fuck and much high T. The violence and dirtyness is much more than bball. When I play football with my friends always always always, without exception there is a fucking fight beetween them lol. And the football teams of my neighbourhood are always fighting JFL

The football team of my friends used to be a major fight every fucking game, it was funny as fuck to watch (I like ultraviolence lol). Broken legs weren't uncommon.

A friend got in a fight in a game and started to follow the other dude on IG and wanted to fight him, qnd the next week they saw each other in the subway in the other part of the city and fighted there, my friend took the stick of a subway worker and hitted the other dude.

Another one, my friends were watching a game of another friend and in the public they started a fight with the other team public and with the players lmao, and one of the other people that were fighting (old people and mothers lmao, were Armenians) so they called to other Armenians and two vans full of them arrived to the stadium and my friends needed to hide around the neighbourhood lol (they were seeking for them).

• Woah
Reactions: Anaesthesia and godlikesz
you mean football?

• +1
Reactions: Hector
i cant play both, i enjoy watching football more than basketball, i dont see anything intersting in basketball

Basketball is a high T sport which literally teaches u if you’re short it’s over for you it’s one of the best blackpill sports tbh

Nigger Basketball Asociation

Indeed, I play bball my whole life. But I just watch football because bball matches are kinda boring, specially NBA were niggers do telepathic defense

Football games on the other side are intense as fuck and much high T. The violence and dirtyness is much more than bball. When I play football with my friends always always always, without exception there is a fucking fight beetween them lol. And the football teams of my neighbourhood are always fighting JFL

The football team of my friends used to be a major fight every fucking game, it was funny as fuck to watch (I like ultraviolence lol). Broken legs weren't uncommon.

A friend got in a fight in a game and started to follow the other dude on IG and wanted to fight him, qnd the next week they saw each other in the subway in the other part of the city and fighted there, my friend took the stick of a subway worker and hitted the other dude.

Another one, my friends were watching a game of another friend and in the public they started a fight with the other team public and with the players lmao, and one of the other people that were fighting (old people and mothers lmao, were Armenians) so they called to other Armenians and two vans full of them arrived to the stadium and my friends needed to hide around the neighbourhood lol (they were seeking for them).
lol , but yeah i used to play soccerwith a team and stuff , now not anymore and remember every game versus another team was brutal , literally like american football but with way less moments of pause and no protections (only the calves)

LOL
no its not
besides rugby
you must be trash if ur hating that bad, no sport is going to be good if ur shit at it. And you seem to think that if a sport doesn't involve combat, then it's trash? Athletes from all the sports you mentioned admire NBA players... Neymar, Griezmann, Hazard and other players come to watch these guys play, but rarely is it the other way around. Stop with the cope.

you must be trash if ur hating that bad, no sport is going to be good if ur shit at it. And you seem to think that if a sport doesn't involve combat, then it's trash? Athletes from all the sports you mentioned admire NBA players... Neymar, Griezmann, Hazard and other players come to watch these guys play, but rarely is it the other way around. Stop with the cope.
Its trash
Im obvously trash at some which i dont find fun at all idiot
Fuck cares about pussy soccer players what do they know

im crap at both

football is unbearably boring unless i'm betting on it
at least in basketball they score sometimes jfl.

Basketball tbh and I used to watch football religiously in the past. Boxing and MMA mog both though

why is this even a question jfl