Social Awareness, Self Awareness, and Looks

Luke LLL

Luke LLL

The good days are ahead
"The only thing that matters is looks!"

These are three very important aspects of life, and they determine how happy and successful you are.

#1 Social Awareness:

To understand social norms for behavior.

#2 Self Awareness:
Conscious knowledge of one's own character, feelings, motives, and desires.
Basically having an aesthetic eye!!!

#3 Looks:
Y'all already know, but some here overanalyze it, due to a lack of #2

These explain how you are living right now.

Here are examples of people with all, two, one, and none.

Brad Pitt (Any rich mainstream actor)

GettyImages 74705707
Has high 1, 2, and 3 which is why he is where he is. No issues in life. Able to date anyone. Understands looks theory.

Bryce Hall (Any rich social media influencer)
5f45275b42f43f001ddfed81
Has very high 1 and 2, medium 3. This caused him to put in a high amount of effort to reach the following that he has. He has to utilize other things besides looks to make money. No issues. Able to date anyone. Understands looks theory.

Zach Cox (Model for print or runway)
Zach Cox
Very high 2 and 3, but partially lacks 1. Will never get to the status of Brad or Bryce because of this. Still no issues in life and is able to easily date also. Understands looks theory.

High school chad
Emma riley 01 ht jef 180912 hpMain 2 1x1 992
High 1, medium to low 2, and medium to high 3. Has an awesome grade school and college experience, is happy up until real life starts. Is not able to maintain body and other things due to lack of self-awareness. Will always have friends, and maybe a good marriage, maybe not. Slightly understands looks theory.

High school normie
200227150742 02 teenager twitter verifies fake candidate large 169
High 1, low to medium 2, and low 3. Has a decent grade school and college experience, may or may not have a girlfriend in school. May have a good marriage. Life and mental health depend on his social and self-awareness. Medium happiness. Does not understand looks theory, will never be good-looking because of low 2.

Low IQ high school incel
6m3v3yU
Low 1, 2, and 3. Does not understand why life is so hard, why he has no friends, and why no girls like him. Will have a horrible life and is likely to rope if somebody does not help him. If you see someone like this please explain looks theory to him and tell him about bimax.

Looksmax.me user (Maybe high IQ high school incel/normie/chad)
Download
Very low 1, medium to high 2, and low to medium 3. Usually blames all problems in life on looks, thinks that life will change after 3 is achieved (may or may not). Obsesses over individual features rather than ratios and symmetry (medium to high 2). Has no friends, will likely learn the hard way when looks are achieved. Understands looks theory. Needs to work on social awareness just as much as needs to work on looks.

Me Middle School 13
Screenshot 53
Medium to high 1, extremely low 2, medium 3. Did not understand anything, hung out with random kids, and got along with everyone. Messed around in class and enjoyed myself. Good times. Happy. Kind of athletic but did not know about lifting because of low self awareness. Did not understand looks theory at all.

High School 15 (Only 1 semester of 9th grade, dropped out)
706501AB 04CA 4A59 84F8 CB43DDE35FFA
Medium to High 1, very low 2, very low 3. When you have low self-awareness, your looks can change rapidly. Things can snowball and go downhill very fast. This picture was taken the day I was checking out and dropped out. Everyone was pretty nice to me except some kids and the teachers. I would mess around in class all day and the teachers couldn't stand someone that looked like me acting like that. I was always getting in trouble during class because of this. People did make fun of how I looked also but it wasn't that bad, I got along with everyone and had fun there tbh. I dropped out because I didn't see the point in doing that work and believed I could be successful without it, so I did have some level of self-awareness. But if I were to do it over, I would've fixed my appearance, and just goofed off all day, because I would've had more fun doing that. Basically, I wish I could restart high school with the brain I have now lol.

Me Current 19
IMG 6663
High 1, High 2, medium 3. I have learned a lot socially and about looks theory and development. Thankfully I discovered looksmax before puberty was fully over, wish I discovered it in 9th grade, but what can you do. I have goals to be a social media influencer after surgery, I think I am very capable of it. My social awareness or looks need to be higher before I can achieve it (I know there are many influencers who are uglier than me, but I would rather have a balanced demographic and not 100% male viewership).

LET'S CHANGE OUR LIVES
Hopefully, this can help you understand why you are living how you are. If I read something like this back in 9th grade it would've honestly changed my life. You need all 3 to live a great life. These 3 things are the ticket to success.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, TeenAscender, noodlelover and 33 others
Zach-Cox.jpg
Very high 2 and 3, but partially lacks 1. Will never get to the status of Brad or Bryce because of this. Still no issues in life and is able to easily date also. Understands looks theory.
elab

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chintuck22 and Luke LLL
What did you do to looksmax?

Hgh test gym haircut

this thread needs more attention

gj op look good

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
Where are the outsiders who don't care about society norms?

• +1
Where are the outsiders who don't care about society norms?
That’s just how they chose to live their life

This thread is legit guys

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Blue, xefo, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 7 others
this mass tagging shit needs to come to an end

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 2968, TheEndHasNoEnd and 3 others
this mass tagging shit needs to come to an end
ure legit mewing bleck dude like legit bbc with mewing technique like legit if im honest ur legit bbc who mews

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, AlwaysHaveQuestions, gamma and 2 others
#1 Social Awareness:

#2 Self Awareness:

#3 Looks:
Low 1, Medium 2 and high 3
Arvid Gustavsson
64BB4F39 C7AE 430D 9916 C3DF13605E51

Very good high school experience so far. Lots of fun with friends and girlfriend but a growing pain of realizing life will drastically get worse after graduating. Not good looking enough to make enough by modelling and not smart enough to graduate college. Will most likely rope before balding in late 20s, early 30s.

• JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, Need2Ascend, Catawampus and 4 others
Arvid Gustavsson
View attachment 1148649
Very good high school experience so far. Lots of fun with friends and girlfriend but a growing pain of realizing life will drastically get worse after graduating. Not good looking enough to make enough by modelling and not smart enough to graduate college. Will most likely rope before balding in late 20s, early 30s.
Oh this should be a simple fix then just be more nt!

Oh this should be a simple fix then just be more nt!
I lack the iq stat and motivation stat its like i dont have any drive to study this fucking shit as the best case scenario is i'll get a well paying job that makes me want to rope

I lack the iq stat and motivation stat its like i dont have any drive to study this fucking shit as the best case scenario is i'll get a well paying job that makes me want to rope
You don't need to be nt to model

You don't need to be nt to model
I'm not good looking to the point where i could easily make a living like opry or barrett. I watched some documentaries and theres some true godchads in insane dept bcuz the male model industry is screwing them over

I'm not good looking to the point where i could easily make a living like opry or barrett. I watched some documentaries and theres some true godchads in insane dept bcuz the male model industry is screwing them over
Then do bodybuilding and make a youtube channel about it if you have a good face people will still enjoy your vids

These are three very important aspects of life, and they determine how happy and successful you are.

#1 Social Awareness:

#2 Self Awareness:

#3 Looks:

View attachment 1097820
Has high 1, 2, and 3 which is why he is where he is. No issues in life. Able to date anyone. Understands looks theory.

View attachment 1097826
Has very high 1 and 2, medium 3. This caused him to put in a high amount of effort to reach the following that he has. He has to utilize other things besides looks to make money. No issues. Able to date anyone. Understands looks theory.

View attachment 1097849

High school chad
View attachment 1097853
High 1, medium to low 2, and medium to high 3. Has an awesome grade school and college experience, is happy up until real life starts. Is not able to maintain body and other things due to lack of self-awareness. Will always have friends, and maybe a good marriage, maybe not. Slightly understands looks theory.

High school normie
View attachment 1097859
High 1, low to medium 2, and low 3. Has a decent grade school and college experience, may or may not have a girlfriend in school. May have a good marriage. Life and mental health depend on his social and self-awareness. Medium happiness. Does not understand looks theory, will never be good-looking because of low 2.

Low IQ high school incel
View attachment 1097871
Low 1, 2, and 3. Does not understand why life is so hard, why he has no friends, and why no girls like him. Will have a horrible life and is likely to rope if somebody does not help him. If you see someone like this please explain looks theory to him and tell him about bimax.

View attachment 1097876
Very low 1, medium to high 2, and low to medium 3. Usually blames all problems in life on looks, thinks that life will change after 3 is achieved (may or may not). Obsesses over individual features rather than ratios and symmetry (medium to high 2). Has no friends, will likely learn the hard way when looks are achieved. Understands looks theory. Needs to work on social awareness just as much as needs to work on looks.

Me Middle School 13
View attachment 1097895
Medium to high 1, extremely low 2, medium 3. Did not understand anything, hung out with random kids, and got along with everyone. Messed around in class and enjoyed myself. Good times. Happy. Kind of athletic but did not know about lifting because of low self awareness. Did not understand looks theory at all.

View attachment 1097900
Medium to High 1, very low 2, very low 3. When you have low self-awareness, your looks can change rapidly. Things can snowball and go downhill very fast. This picture was taken the day I was checking out and dropped out. Everyone was pretty nice to me except some kids and the teachers. I would mess around in class all day and the teachers couldn't stand someone that looked like me acting like that. I was always getting in trouble during class because of this. People did make fun of how I looked also but it wasn't that bad, I got along with everyone and had fun there tbh. I dropped out because I didn't see the point in doing that work and believed I could be successful without it, so I did have some level of self-awareness. But if I were to do it over, I would've fixed my appearance, and just goofed off all day, because I would've had more fun doing that. Basically, I wish I could restart high school with the brain I have now lol.

Me Current 19
View attachment 1097903
High 1, High 2, medium 3. I have learned a lot socially and about looks theory and development. Thankfully I discovered looksmax before puberty was fully over, wish I discovered it in 9th grade, but what can you do. I have goals to be a social media influencer after surgery, I think I am very capable of it. My social awareness or looks need to be higher before I can achieve it (I know there are many influencers who are uglier than me, but I would rather have a balanced demographic and not 100% male viewership).

LET'S CHANGE OUR LIVES
Hopefully, this can help you understand why you are living how you are. If I read something like this back in 9th grade it would've honestly changed my life. You need all 3 to live a great life. These 3 things are the ticket to success.
Wonderful read. Insightful, not often you see this stuff on here

• +1
Then do bodybuilding and make a youtube channel about it if you have a good face people will still enjoy your vids
Entertainment business isnt worth it due to the fucking insane competition and even with like 100k subs good fucking luck making decent money. Astrosky got 60k subs and i've spoken to him on dc, he says he earns 300 dollars on a good month and lives in his parents literal basement jfl.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, studiocel, gamma and 1 other person
Low to medium 1, high 2, medium-high 3 with strong chadlite potential if I’m not there already.

Surgery for my sleep in two days(HOLY SHIT) then I’m gonna use my high 2 to max out my 1.

Great thread, very legit.

• +1
GettyImages-74705707.jpg
I wouldnt say Pitt is high 1 or atleast he wasnt when young. All throughout high school he was quite shy according to himself and you can see in his early interviews he barely even responds to the questions asked and some of his jokes dont even land despite good looks.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and hennypapi
I wouldnt say Pitt is high 1 or atleast he wasnt when young. All throughout high school he was quite shy according to himself and you can see in his early interviews he barely even responds to the questions asked and some of his jokes dont even land despite good looks.
yeah and he was addicted to pot and rotting for like 5 years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
Entertainment business isnt worth it due to the fucking insane competition and even with like 100k subs good fucking luck making decent money. Astrosky got 60k subs and i've spoken to him on dc, he says he earns 300 dollars on a good month and lives in his parents literal basement jfl.
Brand deals and merch, bro. Don't be like astro and be consistant

Hi.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Luke LLL

#1 Social Awareness:

#2 Self Awareness:

#3 Looks:

View attachment 1097820

View attachment 1097826

View attachment 1097849

High school chad
View attachment 1097853

High school normie
View attachment 1097859

Low IQ high school incel
View attachment 1097871

View attachment 1097876

Me Middle School 13
View attachment 1097895

View attachment 1097900

Me Current 19
View attachment 1097903

LET'S CHANGE OUR LIVES
You looked so hot at 13

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22

#1 Social Awareness:

#2 Self Awareness:

#3 Looks:

View attachment 1097820

View attachment 1097826

View attachment 1097849

High school chad
View attachment 1097853

High school normie
View attachment 1097859

Low IQ high school incel
View attachment 1097871

View attachment 1097876

Me Middle School 13
View attachment 1097895

View attachment 1097900

Me Current 19
View attachment 1097903

LET'S CHANGE OUR LIVES
cope

#2 Self Awareness:
Is this what you mean: Self-awareness is the ability to focus on yourself and how your actions, thoughts, or emotions do or don't align with your internal standards. If you're highly self-aware, you can objectively evaluate yourself, manage your emotions, align your behavior with your values, and understand correctly how others perceive you.

What do you mean by having an aesthetic eye?

• +1
Is this what you mean: Self-awareness is the ability to focus on yourself and how your actions, thoughts, or emotions do or don't align with your internal standards. If you're highly self-aware, you can objectively evaluate yourself, manage your emotions, align your behavior with your values, and understand correctly how others perceive you.

What do you mean by having an aesthetic eye?
You basically said the same thing. I mean that you understand what is aesthetic and can look in the mirror and see that you’re a ugly or gl.

• +1
Reactions: yorak_hunt
Good post

I personally have high social- and self-awareness, but due to underdeveloped facial bones I look weak/boneless and do not even have normal health. Only hgh/hormones or bimax can save me

Then there are these guys (opposite of me) with a solid looks base but very little self-awareness, so it's like they make themself uglier on purpose almost. Honestly such a wasted potential

• +1
Good post

I personally have high social- and self-awareness, but due to underdeveloped facial bones I look weak/boneless and do not even have normal health. Only hgh/hormones or bimax can save me

Then there are these guys (opposite of me) with a solid looks base but very little self-awareness, so it's like they make themself uglier on purpose almost. Honestly such a wasted potential
Everyone on this website is autistic tho

• JFL
Reactions: Need2Ascend
Arvid Gustavsson
View attachment 1148649
>high 3
god the cope, youre subpar at best

• Woah
Would make some changes to this but it’s probably good