social circle cels GTFIH

Enlil

Enlil

murder
listen to me guys. seriously.

try your best to get your old friends back. invite them for coffee or some shit. smoke if you have social anxiety. its really not that hard.
ask them if they do any activity (sport-gym-boxxing) and that you willing to join them.

having social circle is so fucking important not only for slaying. but for life different shit situation. they got your back.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Mateusz74, Deleted member 2621 and 12 others
legit

• +1
Reactions: SHARK, Lorsss and Enlil
my old friends are retarded faggots

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 1751
It's just another form of coping

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
All my classmate girls are in relationship with their highschool classmates. But my highschool classmates are in relationship with their uni classmates.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Deleted member 3043
no
my friends are a bunch of fake bitches

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer

try your best to get your old friends back. invite them for coffee or some shit. smoke if you have social anxiety. its really not that hard.
ask them if they do any activity (sport-gym-boxxing) and that you willing to join them.

having social circle is so fucking important not only for slaying. but for life different shit situation. they got your back.
Yeah friends are indeed very important. Make sure ur friends dont backstab u for some pussy though, that happens a lot

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
most of my friends are gamer cucks

no thanks

Agree with everything but the smoking. Was a heavy smoker and i quit. That shit eats up your collagen and ages you like a motherfucker.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Arvenas and Enlil
most of my friends only care about money and sex, so all they do is work and fuck gf

most of my friends are gamer cucks

no thanks
study your environment. know where you are. who surround you. pick the toughest/chilled lads and try to hang out with. try not to seem shy cuz its faggot trait. get along.
needs effort not ez but worth it

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
study your environment. know where you are. who surround you. pick the toughest/chilled lads and try to hang out with. try not to seem shy cuz its faggot trait. get along.
needs effort not ez but worth it
i am the one who gets seen as the toughest/chilled lad and i dont care about friends

• +1

Based bro

• +1