Social Circle is complete cope

leveruis

leveruis

Silver
My friend has over 1 million snap score, more than 2k Instagram followers, and is constantly hosting parties each weekend. He's a virgin. Only recently did he get his first kiss with my help of leanmaxxing, gymmaxing, and style maxxing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec, Mewton, Deleted member 20179 and 11 others
My friend has over 1 million snap score, more than 2k Instagram followers, and is constantly hosting parties each weekend. He's a virgin. Only recently did he get his first kiss with my help of leanmaxxing, gymmaxing, and style maxxing.
JUST
BE
NT
Autistic james

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44944, ChiraqJihad, Deleted member 20370 and 9 others
he'll be a beast when he ascends. social status is a multiplier for looks

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, House Lannister, Deleted member 21736 and 5 others
he'll be a beast when he ascends. social status is a multiplier for looks
True I use his connections to get laid rn. Over for me when he ascends :cry:

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Social status and looks usually go hand in hand so your friend’s case is very surprising to hear.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 25667, SplashJuice and 2 others
Social status and looks usually go hand in hand so your friend’s case is very surprising to hear.
Happy funny fat people mog social game. Most fatties with bad social game are either not funny or depressed. Actually most people without social game are either not funny or depressed lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21736, LooksOrDeath, thereallegend and 1 other person
social circles means nothing if she doestn like your looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and MoggerGaston
If you’re good looking without social circle you can only fuck whores from clubs and bars

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 72804, Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 21044
no social circle for ur face

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: piec, HTN_Mentalcel, Economical and 4 others
He must look like shit. Whats his age

Social circle is for normies.If your chad or incel you don't need social circles.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Deleted member 21044, Clown Show and 1 other person
Social circle is one of the few things that isn’t cope.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 20370, Solar and 2 others
it’s cause of exposure effect, if you hang around the same circles a lot, both men and women will begin to slowly ignore your flaws.

How fast you build a social circle depends a bit on looks tho, chads/chadlites will find it easy to get invited to places and have people on their cock pretty much instantly. If you’re normie level you still have to try, but it is worth trying to socialcirclemaxx if you’re not sub5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940 and Deleted member 21044
How many of his friends are girls though ?

Early 20s, just fat
People in their prime years being fat really annoys me. I know most of the time it’s usually caused by shit parenting but god dammit, a man in 2023 should know that being fat is a huge failo. Even redpillers figured this out a decade+ ago

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, klip11, Gandy and 1 other person
how about.....

lifes not just about pussy?

• JFL
Reactions: leveruis
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Deleted member 21044
I'm going to social status you

how about.....

lifes not just about pussy?
it's about pussy. you're rotting in your bed doing nothing. and we only have so much time to do that. then if you haven't reproduced you're just a lonely old fart. stop coping

• +1
Reactions: leveruis
it's about pussy. you're rotting in your bed doing nothing. and we only have so much time to do that. then if you haven't reproduced you're just a lonely old fart. stop coping
lol

okay

vulvodynia-hoodie-metal-music-band-sweatshirts.jpg

Brutal, but true. Most of us won't become some extraordinary people like athletes, scientists, artists, so banging pussy and reproducing are one of the few things that can make our shitty and mundane existences worth living.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, GetShrekt, leveruis and 1 other person
Brutal, but true. Most of us won't become some extraordinary people like athletes, scientists, artists, so banging pussy and reproducing are one of the few things that can make our shitty and mundane existences worth living.
At least ur honest. I’m tired of no talentcels pretending banging a sloot is the ultimate test of manhood

People in their prime years being fat really annoys me. I know most of the time it’s usually caused by shit parenting but god dammit, a man in 2023 should know that being fat is a huge failo. Even redpillers figured this out a decade+ ago
Almost impossible to stay lean longterm if u were obese as a kid due to child-abuse ngl.

The fatcells in ur body that u got when obese never dissapear, they merely shrink. Shit parenting destroys life

Almost impossible to stay lean longterm if u were obese as a kid due to child-abuse ngl.

The fatcells in ur body that u got when obese never dissapear, they merely shrink. Shit parenting destroys life
Pretty sure that’s how fat is lost normally. Only lipo removes fat cells. More to do with psychological factors (being used to eating more at dinner etc.)

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Pretty sure that’s how fat is lost normally. Only lipo removes fat cells. More to do with psychological factors (being used to eating more at dinner etc.)
Theres also metabolic effects when you are fat as a child. Different hormonal/bodily responses to food.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Theres also metabolic effects when you are fat as a child. Different hormonal/bodily responses to food.
It’s brutal if I don’t eat 4000 calories in a day I’m hungry because my parents have such large portions. Need to fast for a few days to reset that ngl.

• +1
It’s brutal if I don’t eat 4000 calories in a day I’m hungry because my parents have such large portions. Need to fast for a few days to reset that ngl.
I can eat 10k kcal in a day without much issue. Used to eating like that since childhood and i never feel full tbh

• +1
I remember seeing some video about how fasting with only water for a week or some shit completely resets your brain’s response to food. It’s pretty interesting.

• +1
I can eat 10k kcal in a day without much issue. Used to eating like that since childhood and i never feel full tbh
Some people struggle to eat 500 calorie surplus like how.

• +1
I remember seeing some video about how fasting with only water for a week or some shit completely resets your brain’s response to food. It’s pretty interesting.
1 week is very unhealthy. Dont recommend more than 3 days ngl

Some people struggle to eat 500 calorie surplus like how.
Yeah i have friends like this too. They struggle with gaining weight like for sports requirements.

Meanwhile I balloon when I dont pay attention due to childhood obesity

• +1
A lot, a little under half.
He should have a lot of chances to get girls then he is either sub 5 or aspie af when it comes to girls

Weak larp op

Also social circle is cope only for adult professionals.

cope, ur friend is lying to make u feel better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Deleted member 23778
It is everything

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 23778
Social circle means nothing if you hold a low position in a group or are friends with other incels. You need an actually GOOD social circle with plenty of females because guys aren't going to "hook a brother up" anytime soon. I used to hang out with some Polish framecel birdcel and he would always ask me to find bitches for him jfl @ that loser

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Brutal, but true. Most of us won't become some extraordinary people like athletes, scientists, artists, s
You think those things make you fufilled and happy. I dont know what to think tbh, i feel like if you met your biological needs you would be happy, does everyone really desire more after they "made it"?

for(let i = 0; i < 1000; i++){
console.log("Go outside rotter");
}

💀💀