Social circle made me weaker.

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

Kraken
I used to be able to go out alone and have a good time, meet new people. Now I feel super self-conscious about it. One of the worst side effects of socialmaxxing is you start to become more dependent on other people and forget the skills that helped you make friends in the first place. I had plans for this weekend and my anxiety is going through the roof. It almost feels like I'm going to a club for the first time again. As some of you may know, I recently fell out with a friend and I guess I'm getting desperate because I asked a girl who rejected him to meet up with me instead. She agreed but this just doesn't feel right lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5143, sorrowfulsad and Deleted member 470
Total opposite for me. Made me realize no one really cares about what you do

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and Deleted member 206
Asking that girl to meet up with you instead is kind of a dick move to the friend but you gotta do what you gotta do I guess.

I've never been able to meet new people easily. I get comfortable with a few people then my mind sets a limit/barrier. I just won't be able to feel comfortable around anyone else but those few people for the life of me.

Asking that girl to meet up with you instead is kind of a dick move to the friend but you gotta do what you gotta do I guess.

I've never been able to meet new people easily. I get comfortable with a few people then my mind sets a limit/barrier. I just won't be able to feel comfortable around anyone else but those few people for the life of me.
it's a long story. I spent 10 hours listening to him complain about his problems and the retard decided to challenge me to a fight at 4 AM in return. He's a a drug dealer and an addict and has been spiraling out of control lately.

Hope you ascend bro.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
it's a long story. I spent 10 hours listening to him complain about his problems and the retard decided to challenge me to a fight at 4 AM in return. He's a a drug dealer and an addict and has been spiraling out of control lately.
It's hard to feel bad for him now then

Legit autist here. NTmaxxing did increase my self-consciousness, but in a good way. I'm more careful not to say anything stupid that I'll regret later, or acting like an obnoxious asshole. And as a result, I'm more likable as a person.

I'm not insecure at all, as I have never been. But my inhibition is higher than it used to be, since I'm much more careful not to do anything that could get me in trouble. A good thing is that my anxiety has completely almost disappeared, however.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
I used to be able to go out alone and have a good time, meet new people. Now I feel super self-conscious about it. One of the worst side effects of socialmaxxing is you start to become more dependent on other people and forget the skills that helped you make friends in the first place. I had plans for this weekend and my anxiety is going through the roof. It almost feels like I'm going to a club for the first time again. As some of you may know, I recently fell out with a friend and I guess I'm getting desperate because I asked a girl who rejected him to meet up with me instead. She agreed but this just doesn't feel right lol.
That's not true you're just an autist or a bitch. Either one can be fixed. Quit basing ur life on what others think. No one cares

Legit autist here. NTmaxxing did increase my self-consciousness, but in a good way. I'm more careful not to say anything stupid that I'll regret later, or acting like an obnoxious asshole. And as a result, I'm more likable as a person.

I'm not insecure at all, as I have never been. But my inhibition is higher than it used to be, since I'm much more careful not to do anything that could get me in trouble. A good thing is that my anxiety has completely almost disappeared, however.
Interesting. Glad that your anxiety is gone dude.

I’ve been trying for years to lower my anxiety, I’m just way too much of a social retard. Autism has doomed me to a lonely existence. :feelsrope:

I’ve been trying for years to lower my anxiety, I’m just way too much of a social retard. Autism has doomed me to a lonely existence. :feelsrope:
I just force myself to be around people, and talk to them about what they enjoy talking about. It's helped me get around the whole anxiety block. It also helps me be less of a "social retard".

Just remember that their opinions don't really matter that much, and that should really help with getting over the anxiety. NTs form opinions about each other all the time!

I believe you can do it. My autism was so bad that I couldn't even speak at 5 years old, and I still came out of it. I hope you can tackle anxiety too.

• +1
Hope you ascend bro.
thanks bro, same to you. Not expecting much but I need to get that autonomy back.
That's not true you're just an autist or a bitch. Either one can be fixed. Quit basing ur life on what others think. No one cares
which part isn't true? I'm sharing my personal experience, dumbass.

Do you actually like socializing though? I find myself enjoying the activities much more than the talking.

Last edited:
  • +1

I also had the privilege of having a dad that had really good social skills. Some of the things he taught me were:
Don't interrupt anyone.
Don't force anything, slowly introduce yourself to people.
Don't talk about the same thing over and over again.
Allow other people to do most of the talking.
Don't be overtly blunt, sometimes sugar-coating is a good thing.
Try to show some emotion, don't be monotone or too emotional.
Be cool, don't try to get too involved in personal matters, as this can go very badly.
Don't stare at people without saying anything for too long. Glancing is okay.
Always look up when talking to someone else. Staring down can be seen as submission.
Don't be too nice, it can give people the impression that you are a pushover.
Don't lie about anything. Eventually, the lie will be exposed.

I don't think any of this is really ground breaking. It's common sense for normal people, but it's something us autists have to learn.

• +1
which part isn't true? I'm sharing my personal experience, dumbass.
No you being a needy bitch caused you to not wanna go out alone, dumbass.

Prove me wrong

I also had the privilege of having a dad that had really good social skills. Some of the things he taught me were:
Don't interrupt anyone.
Don't force anything, slowly introduce yourself to people.
Don't talk about the same thing over and over again.
Allow other people to do most of the talking.
Don't be overtly blunt, sometimes sugar-coating is a good thing.
Try to show some emotion, don't be monotone or too emotional.
Be cool, don't try to get too involved in personal matters, as this can go very badly.
Don't stare at people without saying anything for too long. Glancing is okay.
Always look up when talking to someone else. Staring down can be seen as submission.
Don't be too nice, it can give people the impression that you are a pushover.
Don't lie about anything. Eventually, the lie will be exposed.

I don't think any of this is really ground breaking. It's common sense for normal people, but it's something us autists have to learn.
Thanks for the advice! I’m guilty of a lot of these tbh..

I’ll keep this in mind. :feelsokman:

Thanks for the advice! I’m guilty of a lot of these tbh..

I’ll keep this in mind. :feelsokman:
These are super helpful things to remember. My dad was pretty much an expert on NTs even though he said some bluepill shit once in awhile. I should've listened to him more. Some of it is also personal experience.

Good luck bro. :feelsez:

• +1
No you being a needy bitch caused you to not wanna go out alone, dumbass.

Prove me wrong
I used to do it just fine before. That's the point of this thread you low IQ retard. Literally stated it in the first sentence.

I used to do it just fine before. That's the point of this thread you low IQ retard. Literally stated it in the first sentence.
Hey don't attack my buddy old pal nibba he's a great guy :feelsbadman:

@Nibba
fukmylyf is right he used to be easy going :feelshehe: but socialcirclemaxxing ruined his emotion:feelshmm: @VST be grateful for being noocialcirclecel because of this:feelsgah:

@Nibba
fukmylyf is right he used to be easy going :feelshehe: but socialcirclemaxxing ruined his emotion:feelshmm: @VST be grateful for being noocialcirclecel because of this:feelsgah:
How is ur ogremaxing journey going? Did u like that insta post from my friend I tagged u in? ??

How is ur ogremaxing journey going? Did u like that insta post from my friend I tagged u in? ??
Hey you are very sweet as you are concerned about my well being. To answer ur question unfortunately no he was too ogre for me

Hey you are very sweet as you are concerned about my well being. To answer ur question unfortunately no he was too ogre for me
NOOOOOOOO. He has wide ogre neck without training it. He was mega framecel turned to ogre in 3 years still acts like an incel due to bullyin

NOOOOOOOO. He has wide ogre neck without training it. He was mega framecel turned to ogre in 3 years still acts like an incel due to bullyin
I feel like the three of us will be great friends:feelsping: and @11gaijin

I feel like the three of us will be great friends:feelsping: and @11gaijin
Yes me, u, ogre, @11gaijin , @Sergeant will become irl friends and live together as roommates
and maybe have the sexy time eith each other once in a while :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Yes me, u, ogre, @11gaijin , @Sergeant will become irl friends and live together as roommates
and maybe have the sexy time eith each other once in a while :feelshmm:
Sounds delicious. Looking forward to it
finally I will get to put my finger inside Garin. Just maybe kiss you:feelshmm:

Sounds delicious. Looking forward to it
finally I will get to put my finger inside Garin. Just maybe kiss you:feelshmm:
We can enjoy test boost by living with other males

Tony that is very naughty
but I like the idea for t boost :feelshmm:
tbh

@Nibba
@VST be grateful for being noocialcirclecel because of this:feelsgah:
I wasn't implying that. Work on your reading comprehension.