Social circle maxxing is the mother of all looksmaxes. (Got me a htb in 3 days)

Tr0ubLe

Tr0ubLe

Bullied for tiktok hair
As a BPed, being NT and low inhib is hard as fuck, especially if you start looksmaxxing as an introvert. Meanwhile, you're more dedicated to improving your looks because of the autism and low/shit social interactions.

That's why I started putting myself out there more, and increasingly expanding my comfort zone. 2 years ago I joined a local social circle that has a shit ton of chicks. Had some IOIs from LTBs at the start, but nothing worthy. At times the cringe and social discomforts was unbearable that I felt like quitting and getting back to rotting with friends and fam. I kept improving my game and confidence with girls (Nofap helps asf for being authentic and not being perceived as a creep)
At 2022 I had school work and had a year off socializing, I kept it at home studying and prettyboymaxxing (hair, style and hollower cheeks) . When I got back I noticed the dramatic difference in treatment from girls and much more IOIs

Now to keep this thread short...
• Had a social event that lasts for 4 days, so I debloated and went there with sharper features than usual. A HTB there approached and showered me with choosing signals. I escalated and the next day we spent more time together at the event. On the third day she asked for my number (to send 2 goofy pics she took of us together). The sexual tension and physical touch was through the roof on the 3rd day. She also asked me to walk her home (because it's nighttime :LOL: and claimed she had no one else) she had 5 of her friends there with her btw. We're linking up today too.
• I did interact with like 10+ girls there too, and had signals and flirty banter with a lot of them, but I landed on the cute HTB.

My whole point is that after looksmaxxing to a human (I considered myself ltn before I started socializing. Now am at htn here I suppose, due to the feedback I get from females). Start putting yourself out there and see for yourself the impact of your improved looks. Looks alone won't give you shit if you're not NT and low inhib, and you become NT by mass talking to chicks (Got a 6'4 friend there at the event with outwards gonions and I had more IOIs and interactions with girls than him, simply because of his high inhib). I have many single friends who are HTNs and complain of how hard it is to get chicks. So I put one if em on PSL and looks knowledge ,and dropped him in a social circle and he secured 2 beckies(stacylite and a vampiremaxxed mtb) there.
Social circle maxxing is the shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, blatonslatt, BootySniffer69 and 23 others
No social circle for my autism.

Godlike pics on online dating after surgery and gram+ steroids or it’s over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blatonslatt, TUSSELEIF, Aloft and 11 others

bro can u please update me on the botox brow lowering shit please, what do you gain from ignoring your fellow incel, over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BobbyJindalsTwin, vermillioncorefan and Tr0ubLe
what race are u and her?

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
bro can u please update me on the botox brow lowering shit please, what do you gain from ignoring your fellow incel, over

it’s only been 6 days since the second appointment, dunno if full results will be visible

• +1
Reactions: twilight and Tr0ubLe
I can confirm that lack of looks pales in comparison to not having a social circle. Women often look at me when I'm out, I've been told many times that I am handsome, I always dress well, sometimes wear lifts to reach 6'3 etc. But none of that makes a difference cause I have no social circle, so no opportunity to do social stuff and meet people, girls or not, and have been rotting in loneliness for the past 3 years. My looks don't magically guide me into having a good life.
At this point I don't know how people make friends past college. When I look at these cool groups of chads or attractive men and women at clubs, festivals or photos from places like Ibiza etc. I just assume they're childhood friends or college buddies who somehow managed to not drift apart into their mid-to-late 20s, so it's mostly luck. I think it would be more useful if you explained exactly how you met these people OP.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: kogosiano, imabetanumale, chosen-one and 8 others
social circle maxxing is not a "LOOKS MAX" nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigLooks22, Deleted member 51465, 1966Ford and 3 others
Bump

• Love it
Pics or larping like an autist

I can confirm that lack of looks pales in comparison to not having a social circle. Women often look at me when I'm out, I've been told many times that I am handsome, I always dress well, sometimes wear lifts to reach 6'3 etc. But none of that makes a difference cause I have no social circle, so no opportunity to do social stuff and meet people, girls or not, and have been rotting in loneliness for the past 3 years. My looks don't magically guide me into having a good life.
At this point I don't know how people make friends past college. When I look at these cool groups of chads or attractive men and women at clubs, festivals or photos from places like Ibiza etc. I just assume they're childhood friends or college buddies who somehow managed to not drift apart into their mid-to-late 20s, so it's mostly luck. I think it would be more useful if you explained exactly how you met these people OP.

If women aren’t cold approaching you during the day you’re just not GL enough.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: copeistani, zura and Tr0ubLe
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Andremln, PickleTheSlayer, schitzowarrior40 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadcelmax and Tr0ubLe
  • JFL
Reactions: Andremln, chosen-one and Tr0ubLe
OP did you fuck or atleast kiss the girl

• +1
OP did you fuck or atleast kiss the girl
She took me to the backyard, I escalated a bit n it was all romantic until my 2 coomer friends came by and sat down with us. Then a jealous foid tried to join the convo, so I took her out of the group and headed outta there. Walked her home. Her parents were there. Although my interactions with her were very physical and touchy. Might go for the kiss tonight or escalate even more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28610
actual good looksmaxxing advice.
thanks bro

• Love it
We already know that having social circle is important, but it would be more useful if you told us how did you join your social circle

And btw, just having social circle is not enough, she wouldn't go for you if you didn't looksmax

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, A23ghskung, Mr Test and 7 others
No social circle maxxing for my subhuman face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, chosen-one, Ryldoo IS COPING and 1 other person
No social circle maxxing for my subhuman face
I got a friend here, same social circle. If I post his pic on org he'd get rated absolute subhuman, a well groomed sub human, slightly above avg height. He's so low inhib tho and social asf and has a hit gf.

I got a friend here, same social circle. If I post his pic on org he'd get rated absolute subhuman, a well groomed sub human, slightly above avg height. He's so low inhib tho and social asf and has a hit gf.
I need to ascend to htn before I can do anything

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid and chosen-one
I'd honestly put myself out there and let the females decide.
Already did. Already saw. "Just have good social circle and be low inhib" is bluepilled advice, you need to have a looks base first

• +1
Reactions: wayme and imabetanumale
As a BPed, being NT and low inhib is hard as fuck, especially if you start looksmaxxing as an introvert. Meanwhile, you're more dedicated to improving your looks because of the autism and low/shit social interactions.

That's why I started putting myself out there more, and increasingly expanding my comfort zone. 2 years ago I joined a local social circle that has a shit ton of chicks. Had some IOIs from LTBs at the start, but nothing worthy. At times the cringe and social discomforts was unbearable that I felt like quitting and getting back to rotting with friends and fam. I kept improving my game and confidence with girls (Nofap helps asf for being authentic and not being perceived as a creep)
At 2022 I had school work and had a year off socializing, I kept it at home studying and prettyboymaxxing (hair, style and hollower cheeks) . When I got back I noticed the dramatic difference in treatment from girls and much more IOIs

Now to keep this thread short...
• Had a social event that lasts for 4 days, so I debloated and went there with sharper features than usual. A HTB there approached and showered me with choosing signals. I escalated and the next day we spent more time together at the event. On the third day she asked for my number (to send 2 goofy pics she took of us together). The sexual tension and physical touch was through the roof on the 3rd day. She also asked me to walk her home (because it's nighttime :LOL: and claimed she had no one else) she had 5 of her friends there with her btw. We're linking up today too.
• I did interact with like 10+ girls there too, and had signals and flirty banter with a lot of them, but I landed on the cute HTB.

My whole point is that after looksmaxxing to a human (I considered myself ltn before I started socializing. Now am at htn here I suppose, due to the feedback I get from females). Start putting yourself out there and see for yourself the impact of your improved looks. Looks alone won't give you shit if you're not NT and low inhib, and you become NT by mass talking to chicks (Got a 6'4 friend there at the event with outwards gonions and I had more IOIs and interactions with girls than him, simply because of his high inhib). I have many single friends who are HTNs and complain of how hard it is to get chicks. So I put one if em on PSL and looks knowledge ,and dropped him in a social circle and he secured 2 beckies(stacylite and a vampiremaxxed mtb) there.
Social circle maxxing is the shit.
How did u start to put yourself out there more? I hear this a lot but i have no clue where to start, and especially once i head to college i need to know how to find a social circle.

Is there like a step by step guide anywhere? No bullshit vague statements, like literally step by step

Already did. Already saw. "Just have good social circle and be low inhib" is bluepilled advice, you need to have a looks base first
Iget you my man. But while you're maxxing out your looks, do so with your social skills. You'll see that they'll harmonise together very well and the end product will be achieved with less time.

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
Iget you my man. But while you're maxxing out your looks, do so with your social skills. You'll see that they'll harmonise together very well and the end product will be achieved with less time.
Yes NT is life but in my current environment I am a loner It's a bit too late i will wait till I go to uni

• +1
social circle game is just a normie crutch
Try slaying without friends I’ll respect you more

• +1
Reactions: Fundz and Tr0ubLe
Yes NT is life but in my current environment I am a loner It's a bit too late i will wait till I go to uni
When I joined this new circle that I mentioned above, a classmate introduced me to the group ( he ain't really a friend) and I was lonely asf for the first couple of weeks but I pushed through it as I started actually talking to fkin females. The dopamine hit is diff than hanging out with shit friends. Now I'm a bit popular in the circle.
And had like 3-5 beckies compete and get jealous of me talking to this chick I'm into. It'll work out just go for it and cringe for a couple of weeks alone then you'll be on a rollercoaster.

When I joined this new circle that I mentioned above, a classmate introduced me to the group ( he ain't really a friend) and I was lonely asf for the first couple of weeks but I pushed through it as I started actually talking to fkin females. The dopamine hit is diff than hanging out with shit friends. Now I'm a bit popular in the circle.
And had like 3-5 beckies compete and get jealous of me talking to this chick I'm into. It'll work out just go for it and cringe for a couple of weeks alone then you'll be on a rollercoaster.
No you don't understand I've been at my school for multiple years now and I'm seen as a loner loser. It's too late to repair my reputation.

social circle game is just a normie crutch
Try slaying without friends I’ll respect you more
You got me wrong with social circle game. What I meant by it is to have a community where there are FEMALES. A social circle that has females so you can interact with them. This girl I'm going out with approached me (was managing a game at the event) and started hanging around me n shit and I picked up from there. Meanwhile if she saw me outside she'd give me an IOI but would never approach. Join a social circle that can grant you access to female interactions that's my point.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
No you don't understand I've been at my school for multiple years now and I'm seen as a loner loser. It's too late to repair my reputation.
Fair enough. I've been there. Just disappear when you finish the grade you're on and work on face and physique all summer and then come back and put boundaries to people and the class. Doing a persona shift immediately won't be taken seriously I guess.

IMG 0217
If this guy can get married in jail, then you can too especially if you are a so called chad.

• +1

It's a losing game on social media.

Goth vibes. Btw is it good to put a model as your phone wallpaper infront of girls?
IMG 0099
Just say its an anime character.

//SlickSigma

• +1
Tall white htn is still a chad in most parts of the world
well I'm getting a new job in a new city soon, let's hope you're right.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and SubSigma
Would it increase attraction or make you look thirsty n shit?
Prob make you look thirsty. Just use a squidward wallpaper since its neutral and jestermaxxing

• +1
well I'm getting a new job in a new city soon, let's hope you're right.
Gl. Beware if your first impression and try dark triad shit if you're into it

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
Prob make you look thirsty. Just use a squidward wallpaper since its neutral and jestermaxxing
I know of a fuckboy who slays and puts half naked pics of tatted up girls as his wallpaper. Gotta search into it.

• Love it
Reactions: SubSigma
It's a group ran by the local church. They get people your age and host diff events and debates. I had a classmate that was there, so I started chatting him up to try n become friends with him. At one point I asked him about it and told him I'd like to join and he was eager for me to join. We go there and he introduces me to the group, I was shy asf at first and hadn't talked to a girl for a year. It was cringe and lonely a bit ther, but soon I started knowing them and shit. They regularly host big events that gather the 3 age groups (16-17-18) that's where I get the most IOIs and most social skills improvement.

social circle maxxing is not a "LOOKS MAX" nigga
Fk off and take the advice. It's a lifemax and a test to see how good u looksmaxxed

Pics or larping like an autist
Don't believe. I post for validation from incels :lul: not like I'm tryna give back to the forum the knowledge I gained n shit.

Lifefuel thanks op

• Love it