Social Media Failo

D

Deleted member 21531

Bronze
How much of a failo is it to have no Instagram. Theres no way im making one at 20, im a social pariah where i live, id have to follow ppl i know from long ago and itd cucked, and i dont look good for pics nor can i get those NT pics where somebody else photographs me AND look good at the same time. How much am I missing on?

• +1
Reactions: Ronnie, thereallegend and justbentbro
not having instagram (and not having a decent following) can be a death sentence in 2022. it's one of the ways women gauge your worth, as superficial as it sounds. sorry bro

• +1
Reactions: Ken, Elvisandreaa, thereallegend and 4 others
not having instagram (and not having a decent following) can be a death sentence in 2022. it's one of the ways women gauge your worth, as superficial as it sounds. sorry bro
:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677
How much of a failo is it to have no Instagram. Theres no way im making one at 20, im a social pariah where i live, id have to follow ppl i know from long ago and itd cucked, and i dont look good for pics nor can i get those NT pics where somebody else photographs me AND look good at the same time. How much am I missing on?
:feelspepo: i have 0 friends and 0 social media and i never have had social media, just discord :feelshmm:

:feelscry: its a death sentence for me either way because i would get cancelled in a heart beat if i had any socials

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and justbentbro
death sentence. fuck women

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro
i have the same problem holy shit, i feel like having no social media is death sentence, it means no one knows you and you have no ability to communicate with normies, i feel like having no ig is the main reason i dont have friends and people to hang out with

• +1
Reactions: Vain786, Deleted member 21531 and thereallegend
me too. i managed to set up a date on tinder with a chick before we wanted to meet she asked me if i have insta. i have like 90 followers and no pics after i send her my insta she blocked me on tinder

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend and justbentbro
i have the same problem holy shit, i feel like having no social media is death sentence, it means no one knows you and you have no ability to communicate with normies, i feel like having no ig is the main reason i dont have friends and people to hang out with
:feelshmm: im kind of glad i didnt get into social media. my mental health is a train wreck and im not a very good person. im terrible at social things and i say too many things that get me in trouble :feelsmega:. im getting better, but if i had gotten into the social media instagram tiktok thing it would have been over for my entire life, i would have lost the opportunity to get a job and be forever haunted so im thankful none of that has happened and im not a gen z tiktoktard :feelsautistic:.

i love saying mean things :feelshmm: and i really hate putting on the facade that im a down to earth bluepilled person

:feelscry: dying alone is better than being known for being a retard by thousands if not a lot more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and justbentbro
me too. i managed to set up a date on tinder with a chick before we wanted to meet she asked me if i have insta. i have like 90 followers and no pics after i send her my insta she blocked me on tinder
Brutal, you should try to improve it tbh.

Fraud pics, buy followers/likes. It's that easy.

• +1
If you want to get real followers fast on Instagram, there is a method that consists of following the followers of the people you already follow massively (without going overboard because otherwise Instagram will block your account for two days and you will not being able to continue following people). In a couple of months I went from 200 followers to 2300 doing this consistently.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and justbentbro
If you want to get real followers fast on Instagram, there is a method that consists of following the followers of the people you already follow massively (without going overboard because otherwise Instagram will block your account for two days and you will not being able to continue following people). In a couple of months I went from 200 followers to 2300 doing this consistently.
too high inhib for this

• +1
Insta/Snap is a must for US/UK

• +1
I have instagram w 1k followers but i dont post because i see no point and dosent intrest me . All i do is meet chicks irl and give them my snap chat or phone number . After seeing me in real life i can go ahead and just text them and they dont think twice to ask for my instagram . Just look good irl theory

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: justbentbro and Deleted member 21531
Itd be over for me bc in my last school i was known to be a racist mysoginist

• JFL
:feelspepo: i have 0 friends and 0 social media and i never have had social media, just discord :feelshmm:

:feelscry: its a death sentence for me either way because i would get cancelled in a heart beat if i had any socials
this right here is the most brutal pill. I never really had a chance to start my social media game since I have always been a loser and when I tried to fix it the lockdowns wrecked my social life. I’m now trying to rebuild my life but I literally have nothing to go off.