Social media

Deleted member 5431

Deleted member 5431

Murphymaxxing
Joined
Feb 24, 2020
Posts
788
Reputation
1,056
I remember back when I had a facebook and instagram how I would only get like 5 to ten likes per post. Meanwhile other people I knew got hundreds of likes and friend requests. Never understand why though. It’s probably cause I was too autistic or the fact I never liked anyone’s posts.
 
Medias me. XD
 
Interesting.
 
Maybe! Just maybe? They had more followers than you?

Additonally, on FB people don't usually like every post they see [applying to other socials too]; if it's a selfie every couple of days you're not gonna get a lot of likes [unless chad]. If you still post try something more interesting.
 

Similar threads

GonorrhoeaGobbler
Replies
4
Views
47
Luquier
Luquier
5.5psl
Replies
9
Views
110
Barreton
Barreton
RichLTN
Replies
0
Views
20
RichLTN
RichLTN
T
Replies
0
Views
43
threadeffort
T
dxo
Replies
3
Views
30
Short
Short

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top