Social-mediamaxxing- the easiest way to non-chad get sex.

joeveniro

joeveniro

A la orden del señor
BEFORE: THIS IS NOT A THREAD TO HIGH INHIB NON NT DUDES WHO DONT KNOW ABOUT GAME, AND THIS IS NOT A REDPILL THREAD AS WELL.

I could do a long thread but my attention spam is fucking short and writing in English is physically painful, my smol litol brain cant do long shit.
For a long time ( not anymore, ive been coomermaxxing to assexualmaxxing and i dont fucking care even for sex alone women is a pain to deal with ) ive used social medias to get SEX, in ~~2 days i could EASILY get a decent looking girl to fuck ( like, am i going to be alone this weekend? NICE, will start my shit )
TINDER? TINDER IS A FUCKING SCAM. With social media you can WAY easier contact women that you may be interested into or she into you.
I've never, NEVER, had a date that i didnt fuck her on the first time and WITHOUT EVEN SPENDING MONEY, does this mean im fucjking god? NO, im JUST FUCKING LOW INHIB AND KNOW THAT WOMEN ARE NOT WORTH ANYTHING COMING FROM ME ( actually im lying, theres two stories when i was bluepilled young ugly fucker, fun shit tbh i can make a thread later so you guys can laugh at my face, but this does not count )
1st. The first way is to get created a social media of you preference- mine is facebook ( kinda dead but still can be used, i dont know about other parts of the world tho, any social media fits tbh ); create a SOLID profile, add multiple people, share random stuff, add a LOT of people, you have to create an interesting character and use the best photos you can provide, you can even morph/hyper fraud pictures ( not height, height is fucked up, fortunately for me where i live women dont care AS MUCH, can be different to yours tho )

2st After you get your profile done, all you need to do is to try and interact with women on their profiles- DONT BE A FUCKING BETA, talk random shit, be low inhib, be different than the betas that are trying to do the same, BE SPECIAL, high inhib = fucking pussy

3st Tbh you can simply not use step two and go straight to the third one: TALK WITH THEM, GO INTO THEIR DM, ANY WOMEN YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO, JUST FUCKING SAY HELLO AND START A CONVERSATION ON A QUIRKY INTERESTING WAY, REMEMBER, THERES DOZEN OF GUYS APPROACHING THEM, YOU HAVE TO BE DIFFERENT, just talk ANYTHING that goes to your mind and go straight to the point, you want to fuck her- dont try to be her friend, make her realize shes just a fucking toy. Go and shot to ANY fucking girl you are attracted- can be dozens of them.

4st , Believe me, appearance only counts to the first glance ( theres even a study proving it btw ) after it, comes to personality and YOUR DICK, sure she will settle for a better guy if she finds but you just want to fuck her so w/e.

5 STEP AND THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE

''BUT MASTER JOEVENIRO, WHAT IF I GET BRUTALLY TURNED DOWN, OR THE GIRL SHOWS NO INTEREST ON SEX, OR BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH''
IF IT DOESNT GO INTO THE LINE OF HEY BITCH I WANT TO INSERT MY DICK IN YOUR PUISSY AND YOUR GONNA ACCEPT IT, YOU JUST FUCKING IGNORE HER OR IGNORE THE FACT YOUVE BEEN IGNORED/GHOSTED OR SUCH.
<REMEMBER>
WOMEN ARE NOT HUMAN BEINGS, THERES NO SHAME, JUST GO TO THE NEXT ONE TILL YOU GET IT, THEY ARE MEANT TO BE USED.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Leotheras, Selinity, Deleted member 6403 and 10 others
also my best date was one with a cute blonde girl, had her to suck me on public was hella nice slapped and punched her like a fucking bag, till we proceeded to eat cheap food and talk while listening to piano ( anime ost JFL, and silver mt zion, good shit ngl, silver mt zion is so fucking chilly ) on a bus stop while it was raining, ngl it felt special, made me want to have a gf damn it was cute wish i could do it again

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Selinity, dadfa and 3 others
Also- if you are moneymmaxed, i know some friends that do this
EDGY TEEN PROFILE, LIKE LEAGUE OF LEGENDS PROFILES, JBS LOVE STATUS EDGY MAXXED GUYS, IVE DONE THIS TO GET PLENTY OF NUDES ( can ask some forum buddyboyos i have lots of JBS nudes ) but if you have in a good density area its easy to get sex this way or you can simply travel some and fuck them; unfortunately for me i live on shitty undeveloped area so i cant run the edgy teen league player to get retarded jbs.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Kmscurry, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
0'd on a high effort thread brb will shotgun my whole fucking cranium really quickly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10915
I'll try this at some point, bookmarked and watched

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: bysontallou and joeveniro
never tried this, and not sure it would work

ive only used social media for foids i already met in person and it can be useful then, but how the fuck are you supposed to introduce yourself through social media without ever seeing the girl once IRL? i dont understand it

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
never tried this, and not sure it would work

ive only used social media for foids i already met in person and it can be useful then, but how the fuck are you supposed to introduce yourself through social media without ever seeing the girl once IRL? i dont understand it
just talk random shit, if she finds you attractive or interested it will be instinct of her to respond you.
like responding a stories of her, commenting on her posts, or simply having a fun way to start a conversation without the dull ''good morning/nigh/whatsup'' or whatever generic shit

just talk random shit, if she finds you attractive or interested it will be instinct of her to respond you.
like responding a stories of her, commenting on her posts, or simply having a fun way to start a conversation without the dull ''good morning/nigh/whatsup'' or whatever generic shit
seems tough cause u show none of ur true personality through text

seems tough cause u show none of ur true personality through text
yeah its tiresome- thats why i stopped, not tiresome cause it takes time or anything like that but dealing with them plus having to make effort, simply boresome/tiresome as hell
but well, if you want pussy its a legit and easy way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
What if you don't get replies? How would you do this in a new country/city?

This technique sounds like water torture. Social media is a really bad trip man

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and SLA
0'd on a high effort thread brb will shotgun my whole fucking cranium really quickly
You need bold headers, colorful letters and pictures. Everybody here has adhd and a wall of text ain't appealing

2 of my mates found their GFs via Instagram while they got nothing on tinder. It works.

They have lame ass profiles with 100 followers or so and they just DMd the girls

What if you don't get replies?
if you don't get replies means you aren't good looking enough

This "method" works only for men with above average faces
If you're a normie (or below), you'll get no replies because dozens of men write to unkown girls everyday, but girls answer only to the better looking guys

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 6403
Depends on the platform, but generally, social media works wonders if you use it wisely.

if you don't get replies means you aren't good looking enough

This "method" works only for men with above average faces
If you're a normie (or below), you'll get no replies because dozens of men write to unkown girls everyday, but girls answer only to the better looking guys
What if foids just don't checks our dm or never visits our profile? What if the profile is private?

What if foids just don't checks our dm or never visits our profile?
that's cope, they take a quick look at the profile picture of guys writing them and in few seconds they decide if opening the message or not
Chad's dm will never left unread

(maybe some engaged girls don't look at dms for real)

that's cope, they take a quick look at the profile picture of guys writing them and in few seconds they decide if opening the message or not
Chad's dm will never left unread

(maybe some engaged girls don't look at dms for real)
Should you keep your profile public or private?

whole bunch of cope

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho
What shit fucking thread man. The only way to be actually noticed between all the other cucks that message her is to be actually good looking. This shit definitely doesn't work for guys below high tier normie.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
idk bro, ask to op lol
as i said, women you find attractive lol
just shoot whoever you want; i even said on the post: if you fail, you fail, theres nothing to lose or to be ashamed, women are not human so you dont have to view them as so.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
What if someone frauds the hell out of their pictures and then meets the person in real life?