Social Mistakes to Avoid | Episode 1

thecel

thecel

morph king
Asking normies for advice it you’re not willing to accept bluepilled advice.

Gigastupid move. I made this mistake lots of times. I asked normies for help with girls whom I had crushes on, and then I proceeded to argue with them because I disagreed with their bluepilled viewpoints.

I realized that asking people for advice with girls is something I habitually did to start conversations when I couldn’t come up with anything to say.

Asking for advice too much makes you be seen as low-status. You don’t wanna be the noob who always asks for help; you wanna be the master who gives people his expertise and wisdom.

If you frequently ask for advice and immediately disagree with the advice given, you come across as a noob who refuses to improve.

Don’t make this mistake!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 19174, LiteralCaucasian and 5 others
NoReplyPill. Seems like this thread is a social mistake to avoid.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles, Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 19036
post you fucks

• Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles
you fucks

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles and Deleted member 14392
:yes: I don’t ask normies for an advice. I already know everything important.
Can’t wait for Episode 2 tho.
Tv Show Ok GIF by Laff

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 19036
F
Asking normies for advice it you’re not willing to accept bluepilled advice.

Gigastupid move. I made this mistake lots of times. I asked normies for help with girls whom I had crushes on, and then I proceeded to argue with them because I disagreed with their bluepilled viewpoints.

I realized that asking people for advice with girls is something I habitually did to start conversations when I couldn’t come up with anything to say.

Asking for advice too much makes you be seen as low-status. You don’t wanna be the noob who always asks for help; you wanna be the master who gives people his expertise and wisdom.

If you frequently ask for advice and immediately disagree with the advice given, you come across as a noob who refuses to improve.

Don’t make this mistake!
Dnr

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
Its over for u tranny u wont get any chads jflll
Fb GGplXgAUgYWI

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: NFA PB and thecel
How are you supposed to learn if you don't ask others?

• +1
social mistakes to avoid

lack of bones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, thecel, RecessedChinCel and 2 others
How are you supposed to learn if you don't ask others?

Time machine.

This mistake costed me because I missed the boat. The ship sailed. I asked people about things that everyone at my age should’ve learned years ago (e.g. how to communicate with females).

If you wanna ask to learn, ask about mature and sophisticated things, things that they might not have complete answers to. Don’t do what I did, which was, showing someone my texts with my crush and then asking “Yo, what should I say to her, bro?”

I am sorry for being mean to you in so many of your posts. I now see that you're quite a good user of the forum. I sincerely apologise for everything.

• Woah
I am sorry for being mean to you in so many of your posts. I now see that you're quite a good user of the forum. I sincerely apologise for everything.

I will never be a wahmin

• +1
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
The joke is on you here, retard

What do you expect to hear, "get leg lengthening", "get your skull restructured"?

Nobody cares about overly ambitious subhumans, you'd think a "blackpilled" forum full of experts for how "normies" (cringe) operate would be aware of that

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and thecel
Water nigga wtf

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and thecel
I kinda expected you to be like “the troonmaxer finally gets it”
I am a very polite person in real life. Here, I can show my true face.
I want you to be happy in your own skin.

• Woah
Don't ask for advice on how to get girls period. That's just saying you're a virgin loser, which everyone knows already but makes it even more obvious.

• +1
Totally fine to ask people about their experiences with something. People don’t want to hear others talk as much as they want to talk themselves

• +1