Social Skills don't Matter

Tobi

Tobi

Tobi
Here is why all social skills + game is a complete waste of time and actually doesn't matter at all.

Only unless your literally an incel who cannot form the word "Hello", then you don't need any of this. Let me explain.

Average low tier rating men like many of us used to be (or still are) would approach girls...get awkward and come out unsuccessful. Hmm we wonder to ourselves...must be my game and social skills. WRONG. It only went bad because of how bad looking and unattractive you are. If you ascend...and become Chad, it will seem as if your social skills and game increased substantially. No this is not due to confidence or a fluke. It's literally because the feminoids make it easier to have conversation with.

It's all looks. If you don't look hot in their eyes the convo will go bad no matter what. They will subconsciously emit signals that they're awkward and want to leave making you feel awkward. If your a Chad they will make it easier.

Example.

Beta/incelcuck: "Hello"

Feminoids: "Hi" *looking away with her eyes away from you and almost closing off body language*

Chad/Alpha:"Hello"

Feminoids:"Heyy, I haven't seen you before. Where are you from?" Or "Hii, how can I help" *while she's facing you full body and leaning close with intentional eye contact*.

Both men said the same thing. Yet one will go home wondering why his game and social skills are terrible and he will become depressed. And the other will go home with a girl.

This is why looks matter so much. Being a Chad makes women submissive, which in turn makes you more dominant. You will instinctively become Alpha. This is why red pill is bs. It's all looks bross.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kirby7000, malicieusss, Deleted member 23209 and 22 others
Also Chad tells the same jokes, but funnier. The content of his stories are less interesting "but he's an entertaining storyteller".

• +1
Reactions: bladee, Chadethnic101, Deleted member 20704 and 5 others
Also Chad tells the same jokes, but funnier. The content of his stories are less interesting "but he's an entertaining storyteller".
Exactly man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997
touch grass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, Danish_Retard, Ricochet and 2 others
yea women give me an easy time now

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
Water

And don't pretend it's not the other way around. When a fifty year old, obese negroid with a skin-condition asks you for directions vs when a prime teen with flawless skin asks you for one.

Redundant thread.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Adonis, casadebanho and 4 others
touch grass
Literally a threat about talking to women from experience. You have a fight club pfp but probably never been in a fight. Your clearly coping because you've never had success with women and think social skillmaxxing will help you. Pity.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 20704, ItsOver999 and 2 others
All halo effect. Everything chad does is better because of his jawline, cheekbones and the contouring of his soft tissue.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22093 and Tobi
4/10 and lower male creates feelings of disgust in females.

• +1
Reactions: Tobi
All halo effect. Everything chad does is better because of his jawline, cheekbones and the contouring of his soft tissue.
This all fax right here. Halo affect was the term looking for. They also assume chads must be safe, smart, secure, strong, and sexual. The Five S's of Ascension

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 22354, CristianT and 1 other person
when i tell a joke no one laughs then the next time chadlite of out company repeats the same joke everyone bursts into laughter

when i tell a joke no one laughs then the next time chadlite of out company repeats the same joke everyone bursts into laughter
This is the awful reality. It's all looks. I am sorry to hear that fellow looksmaxxer brethren

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 17997 and justbentbro
This all fax right here. Halo affect was the term looking for. They also assume chads must be safe, smart, secure, strong, and sexual. The Five S's of Ascension
Also the reverse is known as the horn effect. Everything an ugly man does is wrong. The way he ties his shoelaces... wrong. The way he talks...wrong. Women and people in general find everything the ugly man does... is wrong.

There is also the "deserving" effect. Because looks matter so much... people get pissed off when uglies act confident. It delegitimises the value of the normie judging the ugly in the context of the looks dominance hierarchy. The ugly is expected to bow down and be an insecure, weak-minded pleb.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 20704, copemaxxeer and 1 other person
Not sure why comparing a game with a state where femoid is mesmerized completely and does not connect with reality at all.

Chads don't have game, they don't have anything interesting to say in majority of cases - girls don't even listen to what they say, it's like looking at painting.

That's why Chads are short term players - as long as looks do the charm it works. The moment the looks no longer have such effect then girls realize how shit the pretty guy is.

But normally game does work if you do it smartly.

here's a little disclaimer - if a girl basically is all but gtfo from you, then no game will ever work except maybe you to pretend she doesn't exist and hit another one and ignore any of her shit.

But that's maybe - those all-but-waman-pride bitches can't see farther than tip of their noses, and they will start getting toxic.
So, if she'll try to get you for herself for a bit, then it's a fast bang and you're out.
She'll do it short term too - jealous bitch will try to remove things so others can't have them.

sadly, women aren't following logic in relationships - they go for emotions.

That's why push&pull, warm&cold, soft&hard games work on every single one of them.

Not sure why comparing a game with a state where femoid is mesmerized completely and does not connect with reality at all.

Chads don't have game, they don't have anything interesting to say in majority of cases - girls don't even listen to what they say, it's like looking at painting.

That's why Chads are short term players - as long as looks do the charm it works. The moment the looks no longer have such effect then girls realize how shit the pretty guy is.

But normally game does work if you do it smartly.

here's a little disclaimer - if a girl basically is all but gtfo from you, then no game will ever work except maybe you to pretend she doesn't exist and hit another one and ignore any of her shit.

But that's maybe - those all-but-waman-pride bitches can't see farther than tip of their noses, and they will start getting toxic.
So, if she'll try to get you for herself for a bit, then it's a fast bang and you're out.
She'll do it short term too - jealous bitch will try to remove things so others can't have them.

sadly, women aren't following logic in relationships - they go for emotions.

That's why push&pull, warm&cold, soft&hard games work on every single one of them.
Some parts of this are right yes I get you. However absolutely none of the techniques mentioned. No matter how smart, manipulative, or fucking genius game strat. It will not work if your ugly. You need to be at least 6/10 for any of those techniques to work. Because a Chad can either do those techniques and manipulate a girl, and the women will be enslaved pretty much, or he doesn't and just exists. Either way he bags her.

Also it doesn't matter what type of women. Even a high nosed feminest will succumb to Chad. They'll gaslight themself saying he's different and he isn't like the rest. Chad always wins. Game and social skills can't save bad looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997
Water

And don't pretend it's not the other way around. When a fifty year old, obese negroid with a skin-condition asks you for directions vs when a prime teen with flawless skin asks you for one.

Redundant thread.
Its not water you dumb fuck, this forum is full of NT/social skills copers KYS

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and NECK&VOICE
Its not water you dumb fuck, this forum is full of NT/social skills copers KYS
No, it's water. Everyone knows this. It's a masturbatory pity-party at this point. Every normie knows this. It's basic knowledge that you pretend to have discovered like some hidden gem. No point in these threads whatsoever.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 17997
No, it's water. Everyone knows this. It's a masturbatory pity-party at this point. Every normie knows this. It's basic knowledge that you pretend to have discovered like some hidden gem. No point in these threads whatsoever.
Then how come this forum is bombarded with NT theory 24/7

Literally a threat about talking to women from experience. You have a fight club pfp but probably never been in a fight. Your clearly coping because you've never had success with women and think social skillmaxxing will help you. Pity.
Talking to your mother and your grandmother doesn't count.

projection

If you don't believe that what comes out of your mouth carries different odds of success depending on the thing you say, you are delusional. Being NT does affect your chances. Period. For Chad, for normie, for anyone. It's just a small factor, but there is a difference in how people treat you depending on how you behave. There are zero Chads here anyway (if there were, they would not be on the forum), so people trying to act more normal, more chill and neurotic is a good thing. All things equal, a girl will always pic a chill Chad over a neurotic, anxious Chad.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
looks matter, but if you're a chad but not nt and don't have any social skills, you won't get anywhere. autists here think women are gonna throw themselves at them without them uttering a word and acting like an autist gaslighting himself saying that he is dark triad. life isn't an axe commercial if you're chad but an autist with no social skills.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: copemaxxeer, Mediterranean and NECK&VOICE
looks matter, but if you're a chad but not nt and don't have any social skills, you won't get anywhere. autists here think women are gonna throw themselves at them without them uttering a word and acting like an autist gaslighting himself saying that he is dark triad. life isn't an axe commercial if you're chad but an autist with no social skills.
I specifically said that you at least need to understand basic conversation first. Of course you need to be able to speak

The holy 5's

• +1
Reactions: Tobi
NT theory applies more to longer exposures with women, like a girl who you see multille times a week at uni because youre in the same
class

Approaching a girl cold in almost entirely looks dependent

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, copemaxxeer and Tobi
Jfl been common knowledge since 2015

Here is why all social skills + game is a complete waste of time and actually doesn't matter at all.

Only unless your literally an incel who cannot form the word "Hello", then you don't need any of this. Let me explain.

Average low tier rating men like many of us used to be (or still are) would approach girls...get awkward and come out unsuccessful. Hmm we wonder to ourselves...must be my game and social skills. WRONG. It only went bad because of how bad looking and unattractive you are. If you ascend...and become Chad, it will seem as if your social skills and game increased substantially. No this is not due to confidence or a fluke. It's literally because the feminoids make it easier to have conversation with.

It's all looks. If you don't look hot in their eyes the convo will go bad no matter what. They will subconsciously emit signals that they're awkward and want to leave making you feel awkward. If your a Chad they will make it easier.

Example.

Feminoids: "Hi" *looking away with her eyes away from you and almost closing off body language*

Feminoids:"Heyy, I haven't seen you before. Where are you from?" Or "Hii, how can I help" *while she's facing you full body and leaning close with intentional eye contact*.

Both men said the same thing. Yet one will go home wondering why his game and social skills are terrible and he will become depressed. And the other will go home with a girl.

This is why looks matter so much. Being a Chad makes women submissive, which in turn makes you more dominant. You will instinctively become Alpha. This is why red pill is bs. It's all looks bross.
Water, greycel

This is so true with people in general. As a kid I always wondered why with some people I can just talk freely and with most things I say, the other person totally gets what I mean. But with other people its an uphill battle. They misunderstand everything I say, they dont talk about themselves only if I press them and even then they just answer exactly what I asked for. Like an attorney twisting the words in my mouth. Either that or they're completely desinterested.

Cope af. Watch YouTube vids and compare Chadlites and ltns doing cold approaches. Literally exact same responses. Usually the more socially adept and charismatic person does better regardless of looks. What matters is actually going on a date and approaches in sexual environments (ie parties, clubs, Tinder, etc).

Obviously a true chad would make girls chad struck but that's not a valid argument.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20704
Cope af. Watch YouTube vids and compare Chadlites and ltns doing cold approaches. Literally exact same responses. Usually the more socially adept and charismatic person does better regardless of looks. What matters is actually going on a date and approaches in sexual environments (ie parties, clubs, Tinder, etc).

Obviously a true chad would make girls chad struck but that's not a valid argument.

I agree

If you're low inhib, charismatic as fuck and confident obviously you can overrule higher PSLs who are more aspie in IRL situations...

But for Tinder or any other online-based dating it obviously doesn't fucking matter if you're not at least htn or in some areas chadlite..

I agree

If you're low inhib, charismatic as fuck and confident obviously you can overrule higher PSLs who are more aspie in IRL situations...

But for Tinder or any other online-based dating it obviously doesn't fucking matter if you're not at least htn or in some areas chadlite..
This is assuming you're not subhuman levels of PSL

Example.

so if women say hi to you in enthusiastic moderalty tone does that mean ioi potentially?

so if women say hi to you in enthusiastic moderalty tone does that mean ioi potentially?
No its called being polite aka ur not creepy.

• +1
Reactions: HappyJanitor
The chad and incel comparison in girls responses is very inaccurate

Theres many other things that play a role in her response.

Maybe she is a shy bitch or has a crush on you,which means she will be kinda anxious

Also you might just be a creepy chadlite which makes the conversation kinda awkward

Could be alot of things

Example.

With just that thread you can destroy the red corner

All I know is you can almost always tell when a girl is interested in you/likes you ... What degree social skills are needed is up for debate. Some say just be able to talk like a human ... Others think you need a touch of "game" ... But the definition of these things varies between people.

But it's NOT up for debate whether or not having the right looks will get your foot in the door 99% of the time, because that's certified. I feel like the REAL arguments here aren't all about whether you need a certain set of social skills, but to what extent looks matter broadly as well.

Can confirm. Today I was still pulling girls back at school and I was high as a motherfucker. Smoked a huge ass joint and was stumbling all over my words, couldn’t walk straight or maybe it was just inside my head, and she was laughing at my unfunny jokes and was all over me. Nigga you just need basic social skill to get girls as long as you are good looking. They can even be deficient if your looks can compensate for them.

What being a coping teenager does to a mf

• +1
Reactions: womanappreciator
Opposite halo effect, so good looking people try and bring you down a notch. It's over
Water

Redundant thread.
Launch the nukes

Eh, not really true. Your personality and how you communicate with others definitely affects your attractiveness. Here's an interesting study about it

Basically a good personality can't make an ugly guy attractive, but from there it starts to matter. I could believe that it starts mattering less as you get to to the chads but for most guys it's still a significant factor

Example.

It does to a degree though, ofc if ur Chad it doesn't matter but a nice looking HTN can lose a girls interest for being autistic especially if she's close to his level of attractiveness

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
bump gold thread

Example.

Dnr but it’s obvious you have no irl experience

yes, looks are pretty much everything