Social status and validation is critical for attraction

Mrinfinityx

Mrinfinityx

Kraken
U can be Michael Yerger tier level, just give him 100 followers and full selfies in the home, i bet he will never get a reply from women on the platform

The only thing than attractiveness give u in this parameter is a more easy way to get this status than being average looking, but if u dont have it u are basically fucked

I cant count the number of DMs on Instagram that i send in the past not even getting a read mark, i felt so fucking miserable and useless not knowing what is wrong with me, but now i see it clearly when i take a distant eye on my profile, i am a fucking nobody than people cant respect or admire so they dont give a shit to me

I am currently working to get this status, getting rid of fucking distractions than help me to cope and focus on the business project i dreamed since years, things cant be worse than before in all cases

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Johanjohan, Deleted member 18159 and 4 others
U can be Michael Yerger tier level, just give him 100 followers and full selfies in the home, i bet he will never get a reply from women on the platform
You just derailed, what might've been a good thread with this line.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Looks234 and Mrinfinityx
You just derailed, what might've been a good thread with this line.
Trust me i did a fake instagram account with a 7 PSL dude with only aspie selfies for curiosity and i didnt get much more success in DMs because of the followers number and ofc instagram shadow ban ur posts's visibility based on followers number and likes's rate, same algorithm as for Tinder profiles somehow

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Niklaus Mikaelson
if an account doesn't have many tagged photos and comments from friends it is hard to trust the person behind the account

also story highlights showing fun you've had with friends are good, ideally should have highlights spanning years

this is for personal accounts tho, if you want to run a business account these things aren't as important

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, beau and Mrinfinityx
So fucking true. Whenever I send a message to anyone I always get a response due to verified checkmark + insane clout. If only I was goodlooking enough to s how my face 😢.

• +1
Reactions: beau and Mrinfinityx
Finally someone who gets it
This thread may interest you
Message me if you want to be part of the instagram status maxxing discord

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Johanjohan, Niklaus Mikaelson and Mrinfinityx
No, social status doesn't affect attraction. I would agree with your post if you acknowledged that followers only affects trust, not actual sexual attraction.

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
Finally someone who gets it
This thread may interest you
Message me if you want to be part of the instagram status maxxing discord
I will definitely my man, I can't pass this it is insanely powerful

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
No, social status doesn't affect attraction. I would agree with your post if you acknowledged that followers only affects trust, not actual sexual attraction.
Dude all the giga Stacies I see on the platform are in bond with HTN dudes IRL and online statusmaxxed and social validated with more than 50 000+ followers, I see countless more moggers than them on a daily basis

Last edited:
Dude all the giga Stacies I see on the platform are in bond with HTN statusmaxxed dudes with more than 100 000 followers, I see countless more moggers than them on a daily basis
I still don't think that status makes them attractive. I assume these giga-stacies also have a huge amount of followers, also. So it would be natural for them to have a high requirement of status. Status is kinda like money, it is the status attracting them. A chadlite with status is still chadlite. A sub5 with status is still sub5.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
In her brain when she sees a checkmark, or clout then in her brain she will flag you as important enough for her to reply, like there is something different like that person achieved or won something that normal people havent it pretty much gives you a fake title like genius, athlete, musician, but it wont matter if youre ugly and short but if she finds away to benefit from your clout then its a plus for her.

Status elevates a man's attractiveness, there's no denying it.

If a man has high status, it is assumed that women like him, which makes women like him even more.

It might not result in a lasting pairing but it will open doors and make a man less susceptible to falling for 'the one' syndrome.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
This is fact. Women want what other women want. I had to shitcan my Instagram account because nobody was interacting with my posts except for a butt ugly, desperate single mother that grew thick chin hairs. It was fucking embarrassing. Even if another woman was initially interested in me, she'd immediately lose interest after clicking on my Instagram account and realizing I'm an unpopular nigga with a boring life, zero clout and zero bitches. :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx