Social Status is quite often overlooked

It’s not overlooked but the cruel fact is statusmaxxing is just as hard as looksmaxing it not more, especially if you were not high status / NT in your formative years to begin with. The 80/20 rule also applies to this field which means that your status is irrelevant to women until you’ve become the top 20% men. It’s not like an average guy can swim in pussies by just having dozens of friends to hang out with.
E8CE0455 F8D1 4438 8783 B5DF94DE8168
When it comes to looksmaxing at least you have some control over it. But changing your personality/ building up new connections is way more difficult after college.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
jfl. goed gedeelte van studies die ik zie (moet me uiterlijk jan volgend jaar inschrijven) zijn in Rdam

wat is er mijn jongen
Onzichtbaar zijn tijdens het opgroeien ook al ben je bij iedereen is suifuel. Het is klaar met mijn mentale gezondheid. Alleen nu begin ik de attentie langzaam te krijgen.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
It’s not overlooked but the cruel fact is statusmaxxing is just as hard as looksmaxing it not more, especially if you were not high status / NT in your formative years to begin with. The 80/20 rule also applies to this field which means that your status is irrelevant to women until you’ve become the top 20% men. It’s not like an average guy can swim in pussies by just having dozens of friends to hang out with.
View attachment 665452.
When it comes to looksmaxing at least you have some control over it. But changing your personality/ building up new connections is way more difficult after college.
thank god i still have college.
this city haunts me to this very day i need to go to another place asap ngl

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 616