social status still matters for women

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
In school there’s this AMAZING looking germanic girl

she is 5’7, amazing bone structure and forward growth, but still very feminine looking. Nice skin, big eyes, nice lips, good ratio and amazing body

but she hangs around with nerds lol. She legit gets orbited so hard, I see her with like 10 low status males or surrounding her jfl. She only flirts with a good looking chadlite ish guy in the group, and one other HT normie

she’s also a little odd, like the way she speaks is high class but a little nerdy/liberal vibe about her tbh. idk how to explain

and all the non nerds don’t really find her attractive, but i know deep down they do. thet don’t admit it she was never “popular” so she never got attention

still living life on easy mode tho tbh. When she goes away for university, i wonder how many ONS she will have. Probably tons because she’s hot and she can “discover the person who she really is” jfl.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, HighIQcel and Deleted member 4563
Approach her

She will recognize your alpha smell and will separate you from the nerd orbiters

This is your chance

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, turkproducer and WastedYouth
is everyone on this forum in school and has a oneitis jfl

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and turkproducer
is everyone on this forum in school and has a oneitis jfl
she’s not my oneitis at all bro. I think she’s good looking just annoying

i haven’t had a oneitis in over 2 years.
Approach her

She will recognize your alpha smell and will separate you from the nerd orbiters

This is your chance
i actually considered it but i don’t think i look like the type of guy she would like tbh

she looks high class, meanwhile i look like a low class albanian guy jfl

i saw the guys she flirts with; they were like thin, blonde guys. They were pheno matched with her

and she has completely different friendship group to me tbh.

1000 insta followers or death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

Users who are viewing this thread

Back