social web is a giga complex

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
imagine a group of 100 people working together in a factory. ( I dont have to)

lets say, any interaction you had with person X has determined a status for your relationship. from the first time you met X this status is evolving. if u nice to X u get more friendly etc or tread X bad it gets passive and aggressive.

problem is, this variable is also affected by the status you have, with people who X interacted with before.

you could talk to X for 10 days and get completely friendly. then destroy that friendship by just talking to other people in less than a day by saying certain things.

the info you give into X might also be shared to other members. you can't comprehend the possibilities and outcomes everything you say. many people can't, it takes so much brain effort and social skill.
instead, most people just have simple strategies. like "just be nice to everyone theory" or "be nice if they nice, be bad if they bad theory" , "be bad, if they bad too, be good theory" , "be bad first time, be good forever theory", etc etc

now these strategies are developed in us for millions of years and worked, not good enough but not that bad. however, if you go uncharted and do random shit, your behavior falls out of order and quickly you become outcast in that group, because you ruined the balance.

do not manually change the way you behave in a group, it should be thoroughly and planned. some people are talented and giga socialmaxxers, they do manual shit and get popular quickly.

what do i mean by random shit?

like telling someone you love diving but telling someone else you hate water and don't know how to swim. this mismatch in data, will only make you an unreliable source.

now imagine you want to get extremely friendly with one specific person. not only you have to interact and get scores in 1 to 1 interactions. you are supposed to behave toward other 99 people in a way that he/she likes it.

this specific person might not like person number 45 and 32. but likes 22 and 78. 22 however, likes 45 very much. shit goes on and on.
now imagine how could u interact with each of them so that this specific person scores you higher.
thats insane

Coomfuel pfp distracted me from reading this

sure, but fixating on this stuff paradoxically makes you lower status and less likeable

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and Psychophilly
sure, but fixating on this stuff paradoxically makes you lower status and less likeable
yeah i just said, don't do anything about it. just follow the natural ways. if u think about it, you will fuck it up.
im so bad at this thing man. im not a secret keeper type of guy and people quickly close to me after some time after they realize i can't be discreet

Normies have been socialcirclemaxxing since kindergarden...how are you going to catch up?

• JFL
Reactions: Psychophilly
Normies have been socialcirclemaxxing since kindergarden...how are you going to catch up?
i'm a gigasocialmaxxer myself, just among males. cuz in my country even kindergarten is gender separated

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag