Socialcirclemaxxing will eventually lead to gf/ hookup, right?

C

CEO of Sex

Perfect Illusion
I've reached a point where i'm going out at least once a week to a bar or club with college friends, or rather acquaintances that feel sorry for me and bring me along.
I believe that it's mathematically inevitable or extremely likely that I at least get a hookup now, right? I'm just a lonely nigga tbh. I used to get approached frequently enough back in my highschool days. And I got a few approaches when I started going out again now. Was autistic so it went nowhere but i've been improving.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vain786
over

• So Sad
Reactions: CEO of Sex
A strong social circle is everything for success

• Love it
I dont know. Probably not. Most likely not .

ye, even if you go 1-20

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 18840 and CEO of Sex

• JFL
only if youre normie+ lookswise
being NT hence having a social circle and having normie tier looks or higher looks should land you a gf

i base this purely of anecdotal evidence though

• +1
or rather acquaintances that feel sorry for me and bring me along.
I've been there - use said people to find a GF then dump them if your status in the group doesn't elevate

I mean I guess if they're cool and respectful keep hanging with them but if they're disrespectful drop them

• +1
I've been there - use said people to find a GF then dump them if your status in the group doesn't elevate

I mean I guess if they're cool and respectful keep hanging with them but if they're disrespectful drop them
Nah, they’re nice people. I genuinely respect them for not ditching an autist like me a few days after getting to know me

But yeah I was in groups that only kept me to make fun of me

Nothing's guaranteed